StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

I know.

Well shoot, imma gonna be gone till next Tuesday, so I really hope that the RP dosnt start before then.

Merry Christmas, guys.

Merry (Belated) Christmas, Boys and Girls!
Storm: THIRD SIGN-UP PERMISSION GRANTED. I'm hoping to start this show sometime in the first few days of the New Year.

I am going to stick with one for now, if that is alright. I just want to do the best I can with her without getting distracted.

ima wait Gigs.... if noone else SU's by the 3rd, then I'll make a third SU.

This is far from dead, Mr. Nick Atack. The fun is just beginning... and I think I can get one or two more people to sign up. You'll see...

-TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED-
Name:
The Watcher
Species: Unknown
Allegiance: His own agenda
Appearance: Not much is known about The watcher. He has a humanoid figure, but not much else about him is human. His fingers are long and spindly, his flesh cold, and his skin whitish-grey. For eyes, he has dark slits, and a black turtleneck bodysuit covers his mouth. He has pointy black loafers, and sometimes, he wears a black bowler hat on his hairless head.
Homeworld: Unknown
Biography: Unknown
Personality: Calm and collected, but far from sane.
-ZZZZT-
This bio is incredibly (dun)sparce, but don't worry guys. I have express permission from Gigsy-boy to rp this character, and his motives will become apparent in due time.

Last edited:
You do have permission, old friend... but I do have a request before I accept you. I'd like a drawing of him for you to post. Once that's done, you'll be Accepted, so consider yourself part of the team!
P.S: You forgot something. Re-read the rules.
EDIT: Interesting change. It highlights the mystery behind your character, eh? Very well. Accepted.

Last edited:
I'm willing to answer some basic questions about the universe of StarEdge, but fleshing it out too much will adversely affect the story. If we know everything that's there, it's harder to improvise and continue plot threads. I will give you a new tidbit of info, though:
The Psykers that remained under Cykris's employ after his rebellion are now called Querymen. They are his most elite soldiers and wear full face masks. They rarely talk, and their primary objective is to search out and eliminate the remaining Psykers and COSMOS Troopers not loyal to their master. Their power is terrible to behold.

Back