StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

If it starts this weekend, I wont be able to get on. And Ill be out of town two weeks from now, so I really hope it dosnt start then.

Dude, I'm really sorry... I am NOT going to have time to participate in this RP. I'm a bit upset about that because it looked really awesome, but I have too much going on right now to add another commitment.

So I guess I'll be watching from the sidelines. I'll be reading everything, and I might make a few comments, but I can't do this right now.

Well, this is upsetting. D:
I was really looking forward to RPing with you again dude. Maybe next time?
Regardless, I'm still waiting for either Bowserizer or lbu to post their SUs. Then the fun will begin.
:D
P.S: Storm, still no word from Comrade Shadow?

Dude, I'm really sorry... I am NOT going to have time to participate in this RP. I'm a bit upset about that because it looked really awesome, but I have too much going on right now to add another commitment.

So I guess I'll be watching from the sidelines. I'll be reading everything, and I might make a few comments, but I can't do this right now.
Thankfully, I dont have a life, so I dont have this problem. lol

****....sorry guys ive been real busy, ive have been kicking around a few ideas for a character and hopefully ill have it up sometime this week, ill prob just be taking one character though.

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump
LOOK AT FROSTY GO!
Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump
OVER THE FIELDS OF SNOW!

Agreed. I may just let you have a third character after all, Storm old boy...

Can we create characters in the middle of the LP? Cause I have a cool idea.

Also, is it OK if we make an NPC an actual main character? For example.

Theres a guy name Bob that makes smoothies for half of the story. In the middle of the story, Bob does something drastic and actually becomes a character that is controlled by an individual.

Also, another question, if I create a character, can I give someone else control of him/her?

Last edited:
Just because I feel like being helpful cuz im pretty sure Gigs and eye see eye to eye on this for the most part...

Can we create characters in the middle of the LP? Cause I have a cool idea.

Yes you can. Any character you create during the RP after the initial sign up is an NPC, unless otherwise authorized by the RP creater (Gigs)

Also, is it OK if we make an NPC an actual main character? For example.

Theres a guy name Bob that makes smoothies for half of the story. In the middle of the story, Bob does something drastic and actually becomes a character that is controlled by an individual.

Uhhh.... Im pretty sure no. Thats what character SU's are for. NPC's can be important, but you need an actual official SU for a character in order to make them anything other than sharkbait (Because NPC's are fair game to any other player)

Also, another question, if I create a character, can I give someone else control of him/her?

Yea, you can... But I dont really see the point. I dont think anyone would want to use someone elses character as their own, unless they dropped out. i.e, if I created a character and asked u to use them, it would be somewhat redundant, because it wouldnt be you who created the original idea, therefore said player would not merit right to control said character.

Thanks, Storm. And for the middle question, I realize that an SU would be required to make them an official main character.

Just because I feel like being helpful cuz im pretty sure Gigs and eye see eye to eye on this for the most part...
Im pretty sure you meant I, not eye.

lol yea damn first typo jeez... lol. and i wasnt saying that stuff to be a dick, just answering your questions.

Back