StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

Excuse the double post

Alright, there has been very little activity on the RP recently. I think that if we were all on at once, we could move a lot faster. It would be great if we could decide on a time period where we can all (Or at least most of us) get on and post. Now, I realize that most of you, unlike me, are actually pretty busy people. But Im sure that we can work this out.

I can usually get on every day. I have internet access from 2:30pm to 11:00 pm on school days, and around 11:00 am to 2:00 am on weekends. Yes, I have no life.

My current time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=77

My character cant really do **** right now without getting in the way, so I cant do anything at the moment.

I am a mite confused as to what to do. Also I think that Shiagu girl has dropped out.

It's good to see an RP going again. I might follow this one too.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the RP is officially "on hold". I'm sorry, but college has been taking up a huge amount of time and I can't focus on this right now. If people want to continue the story in the summer, that would be awesome! Sorry again, guys.

Come on, gang, we can do anything if we put our minds to it! lmfao.

Ok on a not lameass note, hows everyone been? Its been a long time.

Doing pretty good, on a well-deserved break from my first year of college. You?

I suppose I would be up for it, if you fellows want to. I am employed pretty full-time right now, but an RPG takes so little time that I am sure I would be able to keep up with it well enough.

Last edited:
Well, um, yeah, Im still up to posting, I guess.

~Dosnt think this is going to work out ;__; ~

Back