PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well were not really debating anything, unless you want to debate weather or not they should close this thread? I say yay! This thread is dead fred head.

But of course it's dead! We stopped arguing about the PS3 sucking (or not :wink: ) like 4 pages ago (again, 3 pages ago... 2 pages ago... didn't really check! :lol:

I just posted a reply to something that Shift said...that's it...and yes, i KNOW it doesn't have anything to do with the sucking thing...
But hey!...WHO cares? :lol:

Last edited:
alexgc87 said:
But of course it's dead! We stopped arguing about the PS3 sucking (or not :wink: ) like 4 pages ago (again, 3 pages ago... 2 pages ago... didn't really check! :lol:

I just posted a reply to something that Shift said...that's it...and yes, i KNOW it doesn't have anything to do with the sucking thing...
But hey!...WHO cares? :lol:

you know what?

internetslapsc6.gif

Wii is selling more because people are poor and selling more because it is "fun" and affordable

I don't know about anyone else, but a these are the main elements of a console for me.

Imagine playing a really expensive game which was really boring - a PS3 springs to mind

Why close it? Just warn people to bring valid points to the discussion and not talk about pointless crap.

To really enjoy all three systems you can't be a fanboy. It's as simple as that. You can't look at a system and immediately start pointing out flaws. You have to look at them and think about the positive things that make you want to buy it. The PS3 is one of the most rounded systems you can buy. The online is free, if you have a early model you have backwards compatibility, the online service is for the most part, great and it seems to me that you find more mature gamers online. Not to mention the fact that you don't have to go out and buy a ridiculously over priced head set to use. Just simply connect your blue tooth from your phone. Don't have a blue tooth? Go out and pay 15 bucks for one. It's great! The whole Blue-Ray thing really doesn't matter to me as watching movies in that high of quality really doesn't get me off like it seems to do to A LOT of people in the world. The HD gaming is pretty awesome tho, HDMI cables and all.

People USE to be able to make the argument "There are no good games" but that died a loooong time ago. You see, the PS3 is a good system, it doesn't matter if you don't want to admit it. It's still a very good system. The same goes for the 360 and Wii. Each excels at different things. Each also have there own set of problems.

Reviving a thread over two years old?! Ouch.

Personally, my opinions have changed in the past two years, as much as the gaming market is. While I don't think the PS3 should be on top (two generations of king seems to be the most companies in the gaming industry get), I am considering getting one very soon. I think I'll stick with the 360 for multiplatform games, but for the PS3 exclusives, it's an obvious choice. Likewise I also plan to get a PSP on my next paycheck. Mostly for those Square Enix gems...

Heck, even got more into PC gaming too. Bought Team Fortress from Steam for £2.50. Amazing.

Wii isnt as good because of its graphics and very few good games

PS3 has
Good Graphics
Messaging System
Bluetooth Compatability
Play Online with Ease (No Friends Codes)
Plays Blueray
Includes USB slots for USB's or other USB2 Items.
Has most of the popular games except Halo... But then again PS3 has Resistance.
Includes PSN Store with Free Playable Demos
Customizable (Themes, Wallpapers, etc.)
Probably more people play PS3 than Wii so Easier to find game rooms.
ex. For CoD4 I find a room with about atleast 12 people.
with SSBB it takes quite a while just to get one person in and it lags A LOT.

If you don't really believe me on any of these just try a ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back