PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok slow poke, lets break it down for you

who...cares...what...console...is...'...the...best...'...,...its...whats..best...for...you...!

get it now

joke

I dont know... I dont even know why people want to post in this thread anymore. They just keep doing it.

This is a message for my dear friend Shift...(hope you read it...of course you will!!! :wink: ).

If i'm correct (please tell me if i'm not) this is a forum, right? Now, people (like all of us) participate in these forums, right? And what they do (or we in this instance) is debate, share opinions, argue...right?
Now, it wouldn't be fun at all if everybody agreed...what would be the point then?
Everytime you post a reply to my posts (redundant, i know...whatever...) you just give me material to continue posting...that's the funny part of this!
So, please don't tell me i will get disappointed with your answers because...i...won't...in fact i'm just pleased when i see that somebody has coutered one of my arguments, it just gets it going on :yesnod: .

And, as you previously said, this is just an internet persona, anything said here is gonna change absolutely nothing in my life...i guess it's the same for all of us...

This forum is not MY life, i won't get disappointed because you countered me... Let me just give you an example of why REAL people get disappointed: You studied a lot for an important exam and still failed...
Example #2: Your best friend got married and you couldn't make it to his wedding... Example #3: The vet said your dog would get better but he died (your dog, not the vet :lol: ) 5 days later...

These are just examples, not that it happened to me, i just used the first thing that came to my mind (maybe it happened to you, you never know...:wink: )

So please, let's just have fun posting and countering!!! This is ALL about that!!! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
... Ok, that really didnt make sense. I only said this topic was pretty much dead cause well, theres nothing to debate anymore. Then you post that? Ohkay, now your crazy.

They might aswell name this thread the merry go round. This thread has ended yet lol....... This is truely sad. But keep doing the rollercoaster going lol

hotpotato78 said:
They might aswell name this thread the merry go round. This thread has ended yet lol....... This is truely sad. But keep doing the rollercoaster going lol

threads never end, they evolve. As long as people dont cry and whine about where the thread goes, it shouldnt matter what new topics pop up. Usually mods would prefer one thread full on junk than a bunch of small threads cluttering up the place.

sometimes it's hard to follow a longggggggggggggg longgggggggg thread. i mean there are some threads that don't need to be continue. i just thought people would have allowed the topic to die... but hey makes it better, because there is something to talk about. but this thread is long lol

Dongo: "Then you post that? Ohkay, now your crazy."

Nah, i'm not crazy...it's just that you didn't entirely read (or understood) what i previously posted...:wink:

First of all, it was directed to Shift...it is a reply to a counter he made on page 28 (or 27...or 29... didn't really check! :smilewinkgrin: )

Now, if you read what he said...then what i posted...you'll surely understand :yesnod: .

I didn't reply to him bebore because it was reaaally late...plus...i'm not checking this site like every 5 minutes...i have better things to do... :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back