Realms 2 sign-up/ooc thread

yeah that'll work. accepted.

ok i'll be starting this soon.

@lbu and storm: if you to you can make Venator a general lbu, otherwise storm said he'll make it. this is the only decision i'm waiting on now.

@ lbu8: You can make him the General bro. I just asked cuz i can whip up a character in a second, but I like yours. They need an "assassin" style general anyways.

@ CG: Cool character. I like it.

Thank you. Is there still room in the destrian shadows for another?

Last edited:
i just checked and there is:
10 good(2 are neutral but inclined to good so i just call them good)
7 evil

storm said he would make a guy if lbu didn't make his general. so if that happens we'd have 8 evil. hmm... tell you what. go ahead CG. make another evil but then that'll be it unless we get more good because i actually want good to outnumber evil by 2 or 3 cause the Shadows are a rebel force, not an entire country so while they have a grest number of disposable troops(evil NPCs) they are severly outnumbered by the good NPCs and i want that to also be true with the SUs.

Sounds good to me. Go ahead CG, you have the floor. I cant wait for this to start. Im glad to see so many are interested

Check it *****. lol

Name: Forenz Fidelis; Drosin Battalion Commander

Alliance: Drosin / Oric Halgern

Appearance: Forenz stands 6'7" tall. He is complete muscular build. Even his muscles have muscles. He weighs 288 pounds. His appearance only reflects his age due to his snow white hair, which is more than usually darkened from dirt and dust. His face looks more like it was put through a meat grinder. Not an inch of his skin does not bear a scar from some sort of combat. He wears plain, flexible clothes. they are usually dark and have some type of earthy look to them.

Biography: Forenz has been the protector of the Halgern family since he was able to pick up and wield a blade. He has had nothing but the fiercest of all loyalties to the Halgerns which will never falter. He was brought up in Drosin under a military based family. He was born during the first signs of Destries corruptive plot to overthrow Renit. Though they were only rumors, Drosin still prepared and began inducting Men and children into the military in case a threat came to be.

Forenz was transferred in at 8 years old. He was trained under the normal ranks, until he proved his superiority in combat by besting all four of his mentors in a four on one swordfight. The boy's talents were unmistakably remarkable, and it was decided he would have the job of defending the King and Queen. Years went by, and slowly Destry began unveiling its sinister plot. Forenz began issuing orders to the militia, giving strategies. Strangely enough, Forenz's presence on the battlefield was so magnanimously valorous as he fought, he racked up the high score for enemy surrenders.

At age 38, he suffered the worst injury of his life. During a battle againt a flood of Destrians, his last men fell. Forenz, however, would not retreat. He stood against hundreds of troops alone. He cut down many of them, giving him the nickname "Liberator." As the last of the flood fell, he looked to the mountains only to see dark lines of incoming troops. He readied his blade, but heard a soft pitter patter of air being sliced. His eyes moved towards the dark skyline to see it red, engorged in a storm of flaming arrows.

As he ran back, attempting to get out of range, three of the arrows caught his back. One in each shoulder, and the third in his lower back. Fire crawled up his spine and he could smell his own flesh burning as he ran through the firestorm of arrows. He wrenched the arrow heads from his back and kept running, loosing strength fast. He slipped and landed face first in a visquis material that soaked him throughout. He recognized the scent of the fluid immediately, and his face turned to sorrow. It was oil and brush weeds. Suddenly the firestorm was no longer in the sky, but it was all around him, all over him, fighting eachother for a peice of his flesh.

He gathered himself and took off, burning skin flying from his body as he ran. The screams were inhuman, and as he ran he fell, yet again, into a fluid. But this one did not harm him. It was water. As the burns cooled, his skin scarred and deformed. He was found unconscious in the river by a small rebel group in Salfir. They nursed him and kept him hidden. A few years later, he was still recovering. Until one day, an inhuman beast attacked the village. It tore people apart by twos, and threes, and dined on their flesh. It angered him, but the proud warrior could not stand and fight. He fled for Drosin.

On his way there, he was captured by the Destrians and thrown into a holding cell. He had become a Prisoner of War. Days and weeks and what felt like years went by... Until the day it happened. Destry was liberated by Drosin troops, and Forenz was freed from the life of a prisoner. As he made his way back to Drosin with the troops, he had learned prior to the liberation of Destry, Storm Valentine had been defeated in an epic battle that shook the world. He was very dissappointed in himself to learn that the King and Queen of Drosin had been slain, but was even more impressed to learn that their son, Oric, had not only assisted in the defeat of Valentine, but had also reclaimed the Drosin throne.

Presently, Forenz has resumed his post of protecting the family of Halgern, and was also promoted to Battalion Commander of Drosin. With Oric's strategies combined with his own, there are no equals in military combat.

Personality: Forenz is a brutal and lucrid tactition. He spares no expense to ensure complete and utter domination when it comes to battle. These same traits are seen through his normal persona, being extremely well educated and pompous above all others. He will never back down from any arguement or fight, even if he knows he is in the wrong. Completely ignorant and overbearingly scary to most, Forenz is the worst enemy to have. He is submissive only to his Drosin King, Halgern.

Powers: He is a perfectionist in every form of combat. Able to wield any weapon, and carrying most of every weapon on him at all times, his power is his own versatility to adapt to any situation in combat to overpower the enemy completely. His skin is extremely thick, and able to sustain much more pain and damage than a normal person. Parried with his own tremendous strength, height, and speed, he is the fiercest warrior Renit has ever seen.

Role in Realms 1: P. O. W

Theme Song:
[video=youtube;KUGQpyZddeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUGQpyZddeA[/video]

I thik CG will appreciate my mentioning of Nurgle. A kind of tribute to him.

Last edited:
@night: what do you mean 'skip'?

@storm: he's accepted. but wheres the mentioning of Nurgle? i don't see that anywhere

Its inbetween the lines. It refers to him in the bio, about the inhuman beast that attacked Salfir.

very nice storm...a little thunder and lighting combanation

lbu have you decided if Venator will be a general or not? i don't mean to sound hasty or anything but i kinda need to know

ok then, as soon as i get access to a real computer we'll start this. so just wait patiently and expect it anywhere from later today to a week from now

Back