I have traded in my Wii...FINALLY!!!

To be honest guys, the Wii titles this year, looked pretty crappy to me.

Madworld= Bore
The Conduit= It's just going to be a lack-lustre version of Call of Duty.
Sonic and the Black Knight= No reason has to be given

Also, the crappy games like Wii Music and Animal Crossing frustrated me. I had enough waiting for a cool game on the Wii so I got a PS3 and also Wiired, the 360 would just break on me, very quickly. After seeing the red ring of death on three people's 360's, I just decided not to get a 360. Also I want to play Little Big Planet, Uncharted and upcoming games such as Beyond Good and Evil 2, Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts will most likely to be on PS3.

To be honest guys, the Wii titles this year, looked pretty crappy to me.

Madworld= Bore
The Conduit= It's just going to be a lack-lustre version of Call of Duty.
Sonic and the Black Knight= No reason has to be given

Also, the crappy games like Wii Music and Animal Crossing frustrated me. I had enough waiting for a cool game on the Wii so I got a PS3 and also Wiired, the 360 would just break on me, very quickly. After seeing the red ring of death on three people's 360's, I just decided not to get a 360. Also I want to play Little Big Planet, Uncharted and upcoming games such as Beyond Good and Evil 2, Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts will most likely to be on PS3.
Madworld and Black Knight are going to be effing crazy! :lol:

you must be crazy. Madworld is being touted as game of the year by ign and that is against some stellar games already like killzone 2, re:5 and sf4. For them to put it above those games means that it can hardly be a 'bore'.
q.f.t.

The Wii was getting very dull with such crappy games such as Wii Music and Deadly Creatures. I don't want to play them and basically I've just had enough of waiting for a good game.
I have traded my Wii and I got a PS3. The graphics are amazing and the online features are awesome. NO LAG!!!

If you have Soul Calibur 4 for PS3, please tell me!!!

GET STREET FIGHTER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you'll love it

The Wii was getting very dull with such crappy games such as Wii Music and Deadly Creatures. I don't want to play them and basically I've just had enough of waiting for a good game.
I have traded my Wii and I got a PS3. The graphics are amazing and the online features are awesome. NO LAG!!!

If you have Soul Calibur 4 for PS3, please tell me!!!

Hmm, so many people have been jumping on the bandwagon "wii is getting boring" etc. I've always liked the Wii, and will never trade it. I'm getting a PS3, not just for the over-rated shooters. but for something much. much better... STREET FIGHTER 4! I already have it :smilewinkgrin:

BTW, SC4 blows (played it on my in-law's ps3), SC3 was way better, they really f'd it up :(

Bad timing :lol:
last year I would've done the same if I could, but this year... Its going to be good to be a Wii gamer. :D

But in your defense, this year will be spectacular for PS3. Street Fighter 4, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, and some already out like LBP, Resistance, Uncharted, etc.

I guess both ways will go great this year. Don't think anything much is happening for the 360 that wont be on the PS3 aswell though.

But congrats on your purchase Sora, I'll play you in SF4 when its out :thumbsup:

Lol, I guess you became a SF fan after that VC download? Congrats, you have joined the Epic Side :yesnod:

sorry for the double post

Madworld and Black Knight are going to be effing crazy! :lol:

Sega said Black Knight was going to be aimed at casual players.

I have one question though. Who would buy Punch Out? It's such a horrible game on the NES. I am very happy with my PS3 right now but Soul Calibur 4 kinda sucks.

Well you are pretty DUMB to come to a Wii forum and say "Wii has crappy games" obviously you havent searched for them. You probably just searched up overrated PS3 games. Such as: Metal Gear Solid 4, KillZone2, and little big planet. I bet you do not even know about The Conduit. Or its features.

Well you are pretty DUMB to come to a Wii forum and say "Wii has crappy games" obviously you havent searched for them. You probably just searched up overrated PS3 games. Such as: Metal Gear Solid 4, KillZone2, and little big planet. I bet you do not even know about The Conduit. Or its features.

What features does The Conduit have that are more compelling than those of MGS4, KZ2 or LBP?

You must be crazy. Madworld is being touted as game of the year by IGN and that is against some stellar games already like Killzone 2, RE:5 and SF4. For them to put it above those games means that it can hardly be a 'bore'.

In his opinion it could be. But it is being touted as GOTY by Wii IGN*. Presumably up against other Wii games, since I doubt Matt C. has judgmental knowledge on other console games at this point, especially those that aren't even out.

Back