Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
Why do you guys hate the PS3 so much? You guys give all such great opinions, which you shouldn't be allowed to have since you wouldn't consider even doing.

"PS3 is to expensive"
are you going to buy one? or was planning to?

what is so bad about it, the only thing i really see wrong is the blu ray which might fail, and its bad to force it onto the consumers. and give me some reasons without comparing it to other systems

and yah dont even try saying ps3 is to expensive please when its such a great value

if say wii is so great why do you even care about the ps3? saying its ***************** ******* ******** ************ isnt going to make it worse, or better

HOLY SHIET i made a thread about the good stuff about ps3 and u kept mentioning the shitty things in my thread. Now you say its good? STFU GO HOME YOU UGLY KID

^still a raging homosexual. Sovieto I would watch out. I think you have a stalker on your hands.

Wii&Ps3 said:
^still a raging homosexual. Sovieto I would watch out. I think you have a stalker on your hands.

No, he's too stupid to be a stalker. He probably doesn't even know what a stalker is.

Hey! The Dreamcast had a good run. Unlike the PS3 it also had a good launch! Sega didn't have any money to invest into the next gen console. You have to spend money, and years worth of time developing a next gen console while the current one is already out. So when Sony says they are working on a PS4, rest assured they are in to stay. I think...

NintendoGamer said:
HOLY SHIET i made a thread about the good stuff about ps3 and u kept mentioning the shitty things in my thread. Now you say its good? STFU GO HOME YOU UGLY KID
im so offended? just for that last comment, im not even going to explain myself, because youve offically told me to go home and called me ugly, im to strucken in my heart to respond......the sorrow.......the pain..........must go create thread in feedback section about how people are so mean on this thread!!!!!!!!!1111:cryin:

I wish I got a PS3 on launch for free. No way I'd ever spend $600 for one. But if I got it for free it depends on when I would've gotten it. Launch: Sold on Ebay. Now: Smashed with sledge hammer. Why change? Because the price for PS3s on Ebay are dropping faster than Metal Mario out of an airplane.

Case Closed

Nfanboy said:
I wish I got a PS3 on launch for free. No way I'd ever spend $600 for one. But if I got it for free it depends on when I would've gotten it. Launch: Sold on Ebay. Now: Smashed with sledge hammer. Why change? Because the price for PS3s on Ebay are dropping faster than Metal Mario out of an airplane.

Case Closed
:eek:ut: what case...and if there was one how dose that close it
from what i know that comment was completely random and didnt make sense...free ps3s? :eek:ut:

yeah because they aren't worth any money, they should be free for sucking

Oh come on, they're not that bad Axtlar. You are seriously being fanboyish. At least some good games should be coming out soon, but I still think the competition is too much for the PS3.

Nfanboy, if I am correct (which I am) the prices of the Wii have dropped on ebay also. Its called supply vs demand. There wasn't many when both systems came out, well now that there are more, people won't pay as much because 1, ebay is flooded with them, and 2, Both systems are in fact easier to get. Then to add a comment about your statement Ruman, The competition is too much for the PS3?? Are you stupid? Lets see, the only good game coming out for the Wii would be SSBB as what I am seeing. The PS3 is havin many great titles coming out in the near future. Lets see, there is Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 6, virtua fighter 5, Devil May cry 4, hell I could just keep going but I'm not going to sit here and list them all. So something is telling me this should be the other way around, is the Wii going to be able to last with all the competition? That my friend, is the real question.

Ha ha, I like how everygame mentioned has a number 4 and higher on it. Even though FF should be amazing. If I bought a ps3, it would only be for this game.

I hate the PS3. Sony screwed up. I doubt the'll even make it half way to PS4. There already falling behind in sales...
360 10.5 million
Wii 6.7 million
PS3 1.6 million
I think we see who the winner is: Wii.
Here's the link for last months sales. The figures I have up are from gamespot, IGN, and 1up. I dont have those links...
www.vgcharts.org

Last edited:
I'd LOVE to have a PS3.

I just... Wouldn't love to pay for it... 600 bucks is a giant price tag for a kid who doens't have a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back