Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Working on it now guys

Good, cause in a few hours we are going to kick this thing off. While I'm working on getting last minute stuff done I'm listening to mood setting music on YouTube and I cant help but pick out music that would go well with yalls characters. I could share if youd be interested in seeing what kind of music your characters make me think of.

Also, instead of making this thread the missions thread, Im going to make a separate thread for that and keep this thread for a general OC thread.

Yeah but.... me and you are the only ones online. I was holding off till more people logged on

Jesus, I just realized I never made an SU for Rameriez.

Its 1:00 here, we will start this thing at 12:00 my time, be ready.

lbu8, I havent seen you on here in a while so if you read this be sure to log in more often.

RP initiated. Welcome all to Days Passed Away

[video=youtube;RyfCTZB6Nrk]http://youtu.be/RyfCTZB6Nrk[/video]

Working on the missions thread. I can go ahead and start on the Rumors for survivor characters but I need Storm active for the Pulse characters Missions and I need Mr. MR online for the B.C.C.O. soldiers Jobs. Ill be talking with the two to come up with some great quests for the characters. Also when the thread is up let it be known other people, hell even people who arent part of the RP, can make mission suggestions in the thread that will be looked at and considered by me, Storm and MR.

Also Im allowing late coming characters for this RP for a while. If youre someone who has yet to join in and want to you can, and if youre already in but want another character nows the time to do so. For this to be as awesome as I want it to be, I would think more Pulse soldiers would really help. More Ghost levels too.

Last edited:
I may make like one more character sometime after this starts, but I don't wanna get confused.

I may make like one more character sometime after this starts, but I don't wanna get confused.
Hey Neosquid
it looks like I know one person in real life who has a katana and a rifle with a bayonet (although it's an old gun)
I think he was a Green Beret
I know he was special forces

Anyway the katana was a gift probably given to him when he was in an Asian country

Back