Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Name: Stalking Wolf

Alias: The Apache Shadow (name given by his enemies)

Alliance: Survivor

Appearance: Stalking Wolf is an adult Apache Native American, somewhere in his late twenties, early thirties. His complexion is dark, his eyes are brown and his hair long and black. He is very physically fit and carries himself about with pride apparent in his stance. He wears a light brown animal hide jacket with tassels along the bottom of the sleeves, across the chest, and on the bottom liner of the jacket. The jacket stays open, showing his bare chest underneath. His pants are made with the same material and have tassels along the sides of the leg sleeves. On his arms are metal bracers that are tied down with leather straps at the bottom. The bracers then extend to his hand with leather fingerless gloves. His boots are thick dark brown animal hide with fur on the inside and at the top. He wears two belts that cross around his waist that hold a pistol holster on the right hip side and two holsters for his tomahawks on the back. He wears a leather strap across his chest that serves to hold his quiver on the back and is lined with holsters for small daggers on the front. He wears his bow across his chest the opposite way of the strap, with the string wrapped around his front and the wooden base on his back. He sports a blue headband across his forehead that has two white feathers dangling down on the side.

Weapon of choice: Stalking Wolf has an arsenal of weapons he and all the males of his tribe are trained with for hunting. His most used weapon are his dual tomahawks. These weapons he can use for hand to hand combat and he can throw them very accurately for a short ranged projectile weapon. He also had seven small daggers, mostly used as throwing knives but make for good silent kills when he gets the drop on his enemy. His bow and arrows are his most lethal weapons though. With his bow he can take out enemies from a good distance and do it stealthily, since the bow is very quiet. But if the enemy is out of his bows range he has his Winchester long range hunting rifle. He can use this gun with sniper accuracy. Lastly he has equipped himself with a Smith & Wesson high calibur revolver pistol. This gun, commonly referred to as the "hand cannon" is a devastating pistol, able to take out the toughest of foes.

Personality: Though Stalking Wolf is cold seemingly, he has an extremely kind heart, just not to his enemies. To the B.C.C.O., he is ruthless, merciless and a cold hearted killer, but to the innocent he will do anything in his power to help those less fortunate than him. He hates injustice and sees BioCorp as the embodiment of such.

Biography: Stalking Wolf was the top hunter of his tribe and was soon to be chief. While out with the other hunters one day, a large group of B.C.C.O. troops had come to his tribe to abduct the people for experiments. A young boy escaped and found Stalking Wolf and his hunting party. He told them of what was happening and the group quickly headed back to the tribe. When there, they witnessed their tribespeople being taken away. The men fought and lost. Stalking Wolf, too injured to move, witnessed his son being taken away from the body of his wife, who refused to hand over the boy. Stalking Wolf was woken up by a nudge to his side. He woke to see a pack of wolves feasting on the dead men and women of his tribe, he was the only one left. He buried the ones the wolves had not eaten while he was unconscious. The night was first spent preparing himself for his vengeance upon BioCorp, then the undead came to his village. He fought the mass swarm on his own, protecting his broken home. That night he made a vow to the gods that he will change the world in sight of what it has become.

Prolouge: See "I'll Change Everything"

Because clearly Native Americans love to pack badass heat like so, amiright? :lol:

Funfact: Hand cannons make any RP moar awesome.

I feel guilty that I haven't signed up yet. I've just been stressed and upset lately due to some psychological issues I have. I have the time, I just haven't read all of it.

July, guys. This thing starts going into motion sometime in July.

SUs are still open fellas.

Ramirez theme song:

[video=youtube;pNHlVo0cPa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHlVo0cPa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Geist theme song:

[video=youtube;ytgXavA-7Cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytgXavA-7Cs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Trent theme song:

[video=youtube;iCdBc5uByFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdBc5uByFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Stalking Wolf theme:

[video=youtube;ySdAEQqTq3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySdAEQqTq3U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

And others as well. I'm about to start trying to recruit some people. Has anyone heard from WMBQ?

Phil's been showin' up recently, actually. I wish I would'a remembered to of linked 'em to the thread...

Back