Realms--Official RP

Richand chuckled.
"We're just friends. I've known Siana for most of my life, she's my best friend."
"We grew up together." Siana turned to face Night.
"You see, the Zamikios and Makantes families have always been very close. Our fathers were partners and best friends... until my father died when I was little. After my mom died of an illness, I lived with Richand's family. We're as close as any siblings could be."
Richand got up and continued moving.
"We need to keep moving. We don't know if Jacob's alright or not, and we can't just sit around forever. We should be there in about a half-hour if we walk fast, so let's go!"

Sekhmet smiled as he was hoisted up by Satra and Jacob. Ironic... he thought, Im being saved by the one who put me here.

Sekhmet eventually reached the top, and he stood straight up after he took the rope off. Thanks to Horus, his power levels were back, stable, and above where they were when they had fought before.

"Ahhh..." he said as he stretched and yawned. "You didnt honestly think you killed me did you Jacob?" he barked toward the boy. "Satra, about time you showed up. How are things in Salfir?" Sekhmet seemed a bit woozy from being in the trench, semi dead, for so long. His words were partially slurred, and his focus was slightly erratic.

"I had hoped, Sekhmet." Jacob quickly grabbed his rod and slammed one end of it on the ground, cracking the rock beneath them. Shards of it had been sent into the air and Jacob grabbed them with his power. They were surprisingly sharp for bits of rock.

"Now you will answer me or these shards with be embedded in your skull." Jacob had no clue what this Satra women would do. The name sounded familier but Jacob was to focused on Sekhmet to remember who she was.

"Heh heh heh," Sekhmet chuckled. "My dear boy, you have much to learn. Allow me to teach you, to properly threaten your opponent, you must first intimidate them with a small show of your power. You did...mediocre, let me show you by example."

"HAAAAA!" Sekhmet yelled as lightning forked from his hands and destroyed the rock parts floating about him.

"Next," he said in a mocking tone, "you must use a weapon of power, not some little stick." He used a levitation power of his own and summoned Orpheus from the depths of the trench to his hand.

He pointed the blade toward Jacob, "Then, you give your threat. Do you WANT to die?" He threw his head back and laughed. Now that he remembered the boy's origin's, he knew his power level exceeded Jacob's by far.

"You think you can lecture me? You will answer my questions then I will kill you. Since you won't do so willingly, I'll make you." Jacob threw his rod right at Sekhmets head.

Sekhmet moved out of the way and threw a lightning bolt into the rod, staticly forcing it to the ground.

"I will lecture you if I please! Not only am i your elder, I am the reason you have any powers at ALL!" He swung at Jacob's side with Orpheus, it's contoured grip allowing him to slip towards Jacob's back as he slashed.

Jacob flipped back dodging the blade. Barely.

He's why I have my powers? What does he mean by that? Jacob used his power to make the rod fly into Sekhmet's back. Or at least he tried. Wha..? No matter how hard Jacob concentrated, his rod wouldn't budge. "What did you do to my weapon?!"

"Hm hm hm," he chuckled, "I...how do you say, Overpowered you Power, because I have the same power. I know how you gain strength, and I suppose being your mentor since birth, I should give you a glimpse of things to come. You have the power to levitate, that's stage one. Do you want to see stage two?"

Sekhmet threw his blade to the ground, stepped back, and concentrated his power. His blade sprang into the air, and readied itself into a fighting stance. "Behold," he laughed, "level two...Shadow Fighting!" A ethereal spirit of what seemed to be Sekhmet formed itself and grabbed the blade. Now, the Shadow spoke, fight me.

The Shadow lunged with blade in hand while Sekhmet examined Jacob's fallen weapon. "Now," he said, "let's see how good your reflexes are." Sekhmet tossed the rod in front of Jacob just before the Shadow was about to strike.

Crap. Jacob grabbed the rod and rolled out of the way of the shadows blade. Thats the next level of my power? Jacob quickly got up and attacked. His rod went right through the shadow.

How do I beat what I can't hit? Wait...attack the source! Jacob charged Sekhmet and swong towards his ribs.

The rod stuck Sekhmet in the ribs. Sekhmet caughed as the pain sunk in. As the rod hit him, the Shadow dissappeared, and Orpheus fell to the ground out of his reach. Dammit...he thought. He looked Jacob in the eyes, and grasped an end of the rod and pushed it out of his stomach towards Jacob.

What! Jacob was slammed to the ground, pinned down by his own weapon. He was furious. Not only was he pinned, Sekhmet wouldn't tell him anything!.

"WHY? WHY DO YOU KNOW OF THE TELOPHILES?"

"The question is," Sekhmet mocked as he continued applying pressure to Jacob's chest with the rod, "What do you WANT to know?"

He smiled, and took one hand off of the rod, and raised it into the air. Light and power was being sucked into it like a sponge, and it began to glow blue and white. It blossomed into a large lightning ball which continued charging, getting bigger.

"THIS IS THE END, MY GRANDSON!" he was just about to unleash his lightning ball, which would kill Jacob, or blow a chunk from thecontinent if he dodged it.

"YOU LIE!" Sekhmet was blasted off of him. Jacob didn't even concentrate, it just happened. His face was tingling and when he looked up he noticed a shadows version of himself standing in front of him. When it happens you'll know...it will probably activate on its own. Sir Menet had been right, Jacob had unlocked the next level in his power without even realising it.

"You lie. My grandparents died long ago." Jacob raised his hand and his rod flew straight into it. "Now you will answer me, or you will die."

Back