Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS4, Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5 are rumored not to be PS3 exclusives. Can FFXIII boost PS3 sales? Probably not. These were games that defined Playstation.
BluRay will be Playstation's saving grace, unfortunately BluRay movies suck.

Master Foot said:
MGS4, Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5 are rumored not to be PS3 exclusives. Can FFXIII boost PS3 sales? Probably not. These were games that defined Playstation.
BluRay will be Playstation's saving grace, unfortunately BluRay movies suck.

Actually the rumor is that both the next tekken and MGS4 will be on the 360.

vagrant said:
Actually the rumor is that both the next tekken and MGS4 will be on the 360.

Interesting...At the end of 2K7, only 2 consoles may be left standing. One is Wii, the other is (FILL THE BLANK):ee5k:

Im sure mgs4 will be on a system that can only support dvds. A game that will take over 20gb of space, and try to scale it down to fit on a dvd. I guess if you enjoy playing games on 5 or more disks, but imo its a stupid idea. mgs4 wont be on the 360. Mgs4 might even need a dual layer blu ray disk if they go over 25gb.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Im sure mgs4 will be on a system that can only support dvds. A game that will take over 20gb of space, and try to scale it down to fit on a dvd. I guess if you enjoy playing games on 5 or more disks, but imo its a stupid idea. mgs4 wont be on the 360. Mgs4 might even need a dual layer blu ray disk if they go over 25gb.
i could care less about multiple discs, im not ready to buy a ps3 so i can play MGS without having to change discs (the daunting task of this generation)

Wii&Ps3 said:

They won't go near 25gb, so that won't be a problem. And if they do it will be further uncompressed unecessarily long cinematics.

I also heard MGS4 will be on the 360. And if Konami needs to, they can put the game on... OH NO 2 DVDs! Like they did with games like Xeno Saga 2, and MGS3 Online. Von gut that.

Wii&Ps3 said:
resistance fall of man is 15gb. THe maker of metal gear solid four said he will have a hard time fitting the game on a blue ray disk. Learn some facts first.

wow 15 gigs, that would be 2 standard dual layer DVD's... you don't even know how much a blue ray disk can store do you? A single layer blue ray disk can hold 27 gigs of data while a dual layer blue ray disk can hold 50 gigs of data... who doesn't have their facts straight now?

Deathmetalmaster said:
Let me put it in the most simple terms for everyone in here.

You all know that you are going to buy a PS3 eventually because it is the only system that will have Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear Solid 4.

that is all that matters to me. I am actually sort of glad that they are not coming out for quite sometime. That gives sony more time to drop the price on the PS3
I for one will never buy a PS3. I could care less what games are on it. Never bought a PS1, or a PS2, and won't buy a PS3. Metal Gear is always the same game with a different world to explore. And Final Fantasy isn't worth buyin a system for. As I've said with the PS2, I'd only get one if it was free. Never will I give my money to Sony.

OdinsFury said:
wow 15 gigs, that would be 2 standard dual layer DVD's... you don't even know how much a blue ray disk can store do you? A single layer blue ray disk can hold 27 gigs of data while a dual layer blue ray disk can hold 50 gigs of data... who doesn't have their facts straight now?

Obviously you dont comprehend what I wrote. If you have read any of my previous posts, you would see that I know how much data a blu ray disk can hold.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
They won't go near 25gb, so that won't be a problem. And if they do it will be further uncompressed unecessarily long cinematics.

since resistance was at 15gb and its a lauch game, I guess it means they will never go near 25gb. mgs4 will probably be on a dual layer disk.

PS3 may not be that bad, but it's not worth, excuse me, 500+ dollars. The fact is there's PS3 with OMGZ GREAT GRAPHICS LOLZ 1334, and then there's the Wii, which is only $250 and has innovative gameplay. Hmmm, which would I go for?

This is a bad reason for hating PS (and I don't hate PS for this reason), but one thing that's always annoyed the hell out of me is that they tried to be all original with their friggin buttons. OMGZ, CIRCLE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, X, WE'RE BETTER BECAUSE WE RENAME BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Theres a $500 version :wink: Works just the same without a few bells and whistles.
No one should ever pay more than $300 for a console. More than that and you should just spend your money on a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back