Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

okay i need someone to post in it so i dont double post lol

nobody feel like posting anymore?

its cool. Storm? You out there bro? Nick?

Stresssssssssssss. I'll get more active when a few things are sorted out.....said that before and I didn't do anything, though.

Nick come on man this is gettin bar ridiculous...

@ Bodine: yea I'm here. I have school, work, my girlfriend, and a hundred other things occupying my time (including the ever addicting Skyrim) along with my own stress. Yet even with all this, I still find time to post. Quite a bit in fact. So in my mind, there is no excuse why one cannot type a quick paragraph or so and contribute something to the story here. Kinda getting tired of having to keep it chugging along almost on my own tbh... I'm not gonna post until Nick does.

Is the more realistic approach to the RP making it more difficult to think of what to post? Should I go with something a bit more surreal? Like a fantasy sort of deal?

The genre of an RP rarely has to do with motivation, lest the players weren't very motivated from the beginnin'. Realism certainly can lessen the size of posts, but the frequency? Not inherently, no.

... Says the long-retired hypocrite.

Days Passed Away hasn't passed away just yet anywho.

I think it's fine. And no, it hasn't died yet. I apologize for my not posting at the current time.

I'll just go ahead and double post, its fine. I'll just make sure to not do it again. Either that or take out the double posting rule altogether so whenever someone posts last and it gets innactive, they can post again and maybe that'll help.

I'm going to be really busy today, so I'll do it tonight or tomorrow. I know it's not a real excuse, but I have this thing where I can't focus on a lot of important things at once. If I'm stressed about one thing, it makes me worried and I can't focus on other things until it's out of the way. Still, I apologize greatly for my inactivity, but hopefully it won't have made an impact in the long run. I haven't given up in any way.

I really do love making Stalking Wolf posts.

Back