Realms--Official RP

Ooc: oh yea, my bad dude. Will do. either that, or when Satra's done and returns, she can find the note.

Ic:

Sekhmet was impressed with the speed and Dexterity of the man.

"There is no need for bloodshed, fine fighter. What is your name?"

Richand was thinking fast.
Can we take Sekhmet? Possibly, but I don't want to risk the lives of my friends. I'd rather leave here with no blood spilled.
"The name is Richand Zamikios, son of Lloyd Zamikios, the legendary warrior. I have no love for Destry, but my friends and I merely wish to travel on our way.

Last edited:
occ; few things, first great start everyone. second, dal could you add a forest into salfir somehere in the east. Make it pretty large. And last where is the chin-yu people at. It it a city in Salfir? I'm confused. haha "Flesh Goliath" that's great.

Forest in Salfir:

Oric Halgern sat high up in a tree, scouting the area. He was on the edge of the forest, and form his postion he could see the Destry camp far in the distance. They had been getting closer for days, and he had all of the men on high alert for trouble. Oric began to make his way back into the forest. It was a great hiding place, thick and dark. One could easily get lost if they didn't know where they were going.

Oric came into camp. It was morning, and everyone was just getting ready for the day. After bording that ship, he took one of the men's advice and landed a small ways up the coast, took about the ship for wood and begain the hike into the woods. It took them a few days, having to stop of the women and children to rest but eventually they made camp. It had been a month since they came, and their population had nearly double with people coming every day seeking selter against the Destrians.

Their camp sat on ruins of a castle of some other walled structure. A stone wall ran around in a square, with a few gaps here and there due to age. In the center was a small city of wooden houses built into the hills. A short section of rampart still stood, overlooking the front gate.

The men that were young enough where given weapons, and some of them wanted to go to war with the Destrians to fight for freedom. But they were not ready for that. He didn't nearly have enough men, or supplies. But someday, someday yes they would strike back against the Destrains.

Until then, Oric along with some of his best soilders went out once of twice a week to get food and supplies. Stealing it from the Destrians. Oric returned to his hut, lit a fire and got dressed. He wore a sleeveless black tunic and black pants, and some makeshift armour he had created.

Oric took the armour he wore as a child, added a few plates for other places to create torso armour that fit. It covered his neck down to his waist, but left his arms from his shoulders down exposed. It was black with gold trim, and bore his family's crest on the front of two eagles. He also wore a light layer of chain mail under his armour, heavy enough to stop an arrow or the tip of a blade. Oric also carried a short sword and his bow.

He gather the party together, 15 men in all and set out at a run to loop around the Destry camp.

Oric and his men used to forest for cover as they moved into position. They were on the western side of the Destry camp, overlooking a road where supply carts came and went. They lined both sides of the road and waited. Soon after a train of three carts came along being dragged by two horses each. Oric called for one of his men to lay down in the middle of the road, the carts stopped and a tall man from the first wagon jumped down to take a look.

Each cart was maned by two soliders with a long sword and shield. The tall solider walked, unarmed right into the trap. He was dropped quickly by a knife in between the ribs. Oric took aim and took out the men in the last wagon with his bow, trapping the escape of the other men. On cue Oric's remaining men jumped onto the road and took out the last three men, dragging their bodies into the shrubs.

"Load the horses with as much supplies as you can. Take the armour and weapons off the men and anything else you need. Break up the wagons and light a fire to toss the men into. Leave nothing behind." Oric issued the orders quickly and began to load up the nearest horse. He took the black greaves and torso armour off of one man along with the solider's sword for his own use and began to lead the horse back through the woods.

OOC: I'd join, but I don't know the story.

OOC: I'd join, but I don't know the story.

OOC: Don't worry about it Des, here's the plot summary by Shadow:

Welcome to Realms

Realms Overview
shadowsmapqr6.png

*credit to Dal for the revised map*
this is a map of the continent on which Realms takes place. the continent itself is called Renit.
Realms Plot

For hundreds of years the 4 countries have lived in peace with each other. Each country would meet once a year in the Grand Citadel(middle dot) in order to keep peace among the land. However, recently the country of Destry has gotten greedy. It began by raiding merchants that entered their borders, then by looting towns accross them. When confronted at the next peace meaning, the Destry representives didn't show up. Instead they attacked the Citadel and proclaimed war against all 3 countries. The country of Salfir, with its peaceful lands, had no army and was overrun in days. With Salfir under Destry's control, Drosin and Conud have formmed a shaky allience to stop Destry from gaining control of Renit.

Realms Country Info:

Drosin: Drosin is the largest country and has the greatest pouplation. It has a monarch style goverment with it being ruled by the King and Queen. While the royalty makes all the desicions it must account for the people in order to prevent civil war. Its greatest strength is its vast resources, allowing it to efficiently last and support a war.

Conud: The second largest country, Conud is a Republic. The desicions are made by its elected officials that rarely can agree on anything. Its greatest strength is its advanced technology. It has poured millions into its Science departments and as such is always a few years ahead with any inventions or improvements.

Destry: The dark country in Realms, Destry is a dictatorship, run by its Grand Military Commander. Its desire for control of Renit is purely to claim its superiority. Its strength is its own goverment. As a dictatorship, the military is always in control, always ready to fight.

Salfir: A peaceful land Salfir is now under Destry control. Its people formmed the country to avoid ancient wars but is now under its stress again. Though its people are against war, small rebellions are being made to reclaim their freedom.

Sekhmet replied, "Ahhh....I have heard the legend of the Zamikios family, They say their power skips a generation." Sekhmet unsheathed his sword as he goaded Richand, "Looks like your out of luck..." Sekhmet's sword was crescent shaped, like the moon. As such, it was named Orpheus, God of the Moon.

Sekhmet began cirlcling Richand with his sword held low, the hunger of a shark about to attack it's prey in his eyes. He continued moving, and came around to a small girl. He had seen her use of magic, and was therefore very careful in his movements.

"You know, Richand..." Sekhmet said, "I have the advantage here. Many have died on this road and forest, therefore my powers are at maximum. Here, see for yourself." Sekhmet waved his hand and skeleton's of Wolverines rose from the ground, howling and screeching. Four of them rose and surrounded Richand. Sekhmet angled his sword in front of the girls neck.

"Tell me, Richand, how much do you care for this girl? Beg, beg me to spare her life, and I might let you all go free. It couldn't hurt your chances," he chuckled.

Richand knew that neither Sia nor he was fast enough to avoid Sekhmet's attack at such close range. However, he knew just as well that Sekhmet didn't intend on letting any of them go free.
Richand slumped to the ground, looking defeated. Suddenly he shot his hands out and placed them on the grass.
"Tower of Aquarius!!!"
Pillars of water burst out of the ground and consumed the wolverine skeletons, blasting them high up into the air. Sia took advantage of the distraction and blasted away from Sekhmet with a jet of flame, hitting the evil Destrian in the process. She landed next to Richand, who continued to kneel on the ground.
"Richand! Are you all right???"
"I'm fine..." Richand was breathing heavily as though he was hurt. "But you know how Zodiac magic exhausts me... I don't stand a chance against Sekhmet in this state. we need to get out of here!"

-meanwhile near the south east side of Salfir in the woods-

It was still a bright afternoon, Night was walking in the woods just looking around for a place to spend the afternoon. While walking he sees some Destrian soldier gurading the path. "great thought Night just what i need" He kepted walking hopeing not to start any trouble, but his luck ran out. "HEY!!! you! get over here!" said one of the soldier. Night walked over and just stood there not knowing what to say. The soldiers just stared at him with grins on their faces. One of the three soldier walked around Night and said "Soo what a kid like you doing out here in the woods eh?" Night looked at him and said "I umm just wanted to go for a walk" said Night while keeping his head down. "Bullshit!" said one of the soldiers, he took out small knife. Night saw this and said "look ill give all my money i have just dont hurt me" The men smiled, Night gave them the money and they started walking off. *sigh* Night took his long shot cross bow and aimed it at the head of one of the soldiers, but right when he was about to pull the trigger his past came to mind. He stoped lowered the cross bow and said to him self "I just want to be left alone.....i dont want any trouble" with that said he put his cross bow back on his back and started heading North.
*oh crap i think i justed messed up everything if i did iam soooo sorry guys*

Last edited:
Ooc: Nice post Night, just make sure to space it out every few lines. :thumbsup:

Ic:

Sekhmet laughed at Richand's impish magic attack. "That was...," he chuckled, "amusing. Let me show you a REAL magic attack!"

Sekhmet sheathed Ortheus and pulled out the Sceptar of Ra. He muttered a strange incantation, and lifted the rod into the air. When he cracked the Earth with the rod, it created a fault line that drew itself around the four of them. The fault opened itself wider and wider, until it finally began spewing body parts like volcanoes of blood.

Then, creatures long dead, along with people long gone wraught themselves from the fault zone. 10's of them, at least 60 encompassed the entire group, cutting off any plans of escape.

"Now..." Sekhmet said seriously, "Take this magic attack, BOLT OF OSIRIS!" Sekhmet thrust the staff forward and it let loose an immense blast of lightning aimed toward Richand. As it neered him, it split in two, aiming at the girl as well.

Richand didn't see any other choice but to use more Zodiac magic, although he probably wouldn't be able to move if he continued. He just hoped Jacob would turn the tide.
"ROAR OF LEO!!!"
Richand dug his blade deep into the earth. through the blade, jets of homing flame streaked out, burning at the horde of undead. The Zodiac flame seemed to be almost sentient, dashing at each zombie once the previous had fallen. Meanwhile, Siana sprung into action.
"Crystal Circlet!"
A wall of Crystal appeared, blocking the two from Sekhmet's harmful lightning. Siana kept the barrier up by force, so it would absorb the blows of the zombies.

OOC: Shadow, we need you! I'm trying to keep my characters alive without overpowering them, but it's not easy against such odds. Richand is pretty much out of play right now, btw, he's expended all of his remaining energy using Zodiac abilities. Also, I guess now would be a good time to outline each of Richand's Zodiac attacks.
Fist of Aries
Horn of Taurus
Illusion of Gemini
Inspiration of Cancer
Roar of Leo
Salve of Virgo
Sight of Libra
Blade of Scorpio
Arrow of Sagittarius
Spiral of Capricorn
Tower of Aquarius
Hook of Pisces

Ooc: yea, Shadow needs to get on, but we can still continue some further without him though. Also, if you think im Over powering, let me know, as i am not trying to.

Ic:

Sekhmet was startled by the sudden rises and lowering of energy. Ah..., he thought, the girl has the power, he has the strength. Yet i sense he is finished, and she is reaching her breaking point...Let's see just how far she'll go to save him.

Sekhmet plunged his staff into the ground behind him, unsheathed Orpheus and lunged for the girl's throat.

Siana leapt out of the way of the blade and countered with a fiery kick to Sekhmet's side. Watching the fighting, Richand tried to struggle up and help, but collapsed once more.
It's no use... I used up the last of my strength on those undead constructs. I only hope Sia can hold him off until Jacob joins the fight.

Sekhmet flinched as the kick connected with his side, but quickly recovered as the girl was not as strong as she was magical.

She attacked him, he dodged and his fist connected with her left cheek. The girl wobbled back from the force of the punch.

"Come child, meet your fate! Show me your true power, I know you have more than that!"

He cast a green flash towards Richand, and a skeleton appeared, holding him by the throat.

"Come on, girl, unleash your inner power!" he bellowed at her, angling his blade and attacking again.

Jacob had watched the entire scene before him. He hadn't moved because there was a dagger pressed against his throat very tightly, it had actually cut the skin a little. Do I have enough for it? Jacob concentrated and his rod silently floated up behind the man. "Hey, Destrian. Do you like pain?"

"Huh?" A small thought and the rod hit him in the back of his head, knocking him out. Jacob quickly grabbed his rod and jumped in between Sekhmet and the other two. "So here we are again."

OoC:sorry i was off for so long. my parents had friends over for the SuperBowl(cardinals lost! :D) and i had to help keep evrrything under control

"Richand!"
In her distress, Siana was hit with Sekhmets attack and was launched backward into a tree. She quickly recovered and dashed at the evil Destrian.
"Flame Spiral!!!"
A blast of white hot flame corkscrewed out of Siana's hand and blasted straight towards Sekhmet. At the same time, she shot a burst of flame at the skeleton.

Back