Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii&Ps3 said:
wii= Great entertainment for kids
360= not bad, but its not great. Its last years technology that will be obselete in a coupl of years.
ps3= One of the best (and cheapest) blu ray players on the market, best graphics, free online, and lots of other things.

Imo get the wii if you want something cheap. Get the 360 if you want a decent system that will need to be replaced in a couple of years. Get the ps3 if you want a system that will be around for many years with lots of great games. Or get a pc if you want to spend alot more money and dont plan on getting laid.
how do you know it would need to be replaced in a couple years, they havent even been out for a couple years...:wtf:

Sovieto said:
i will cry if every console is motion sensorish, unless its a REALLY good idea
yeah but maybe ther whould be some games that used a classic controller and others that used a motion one:thumbsup:

Just think howmuch a blu ray player costs on its own.

Now think about how Sony can charge £500 for a games console with blu ray player, something tells me that the blue ray player i nthe PS3 is going to be crap for that price.

Guess what it is crap, its of a simialr stardard to a entry level blu ray player, hence crap.

If Sony sold the PS3 without the blu ray as an option I'd have bought one over a Wii as my brother has a 360.

Oh and graphics and sound can only get so good before the human eye/ear can't detect them and I'd say 1080p is getting pretty close to that cut of point.

Last edited:
i started out with a 360 being it was the first... wasnt impressed at all.. wasnt big enough improvement so if you want my 360 its in the used section at game stop.. my other xbox will probably be on the way... int he way of games PS and MS have pretty much all the same games except for a few high titles like GTA and halo.. and im sorry the games are fun but not fun enough to where i would buy a system to play one game...
PS3 is nice i grabbed one for a friend and played it a bit before taking it to his house..lol i will most likely pick it up as for the blue ray end... i dont care if it has it or not i will never buy a blue ray disk... its just another attempt on sonys part to controll the market thinking everyone will convert to there version and pay them there dues for coming up with it... like many of there other attempts int he past it wont work out...HDDVD already is outseling blue ray 10-1 so its pretty much dead already... the only way it would make it is if sony wasnt selfish and had open rights for every company to use it free of cost... but they wont.. they never do its a desperate attempt to make money..

it is expensive but with everything it does it is worth the money.. i doubt it will fly off the shelfs cause there are plenty in stock now.. but it is a good system i dont know if they will be king of the hill again though.. and 360 for sure isnt going to be with the way it stalled... i could find a PS3 in about ahh maybe half the stores i went to everystore had a 360 i know its been out for a while but the hype of it has already been killed by the PS3 and the Wii thats what sucks about being the first guy out... you will sell alot but only at first compared games wise that ive played on both the PS3 is a much better system.. and for my "gamer" system its what i plan on getting... once im done buying up Wii stuff of course

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
600 bucks for basically a ps2 with a new graphics card??? No thanks

Yeah thats the only thing :tard:

$250 for a gamecube with a novelty remote. Damn that one hurt

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
600 bucks for basically a ps2 with a new graphics card??? No thanks
You're forgetting the fact it is a Blu-Ray media player. So unless HD-DVD beats out Blu-Ray, it's an awesome deal. Stop hating on Sony and dickriding Nintendo.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Yeah thats the only thing :tard:

$250 for a gamecube with a novelty remote. Damn that one hurt

ya same thing the sony heads are saying as they have PS3's sitting on the shelf collecting dust and the little Gamecube with a remote outsells it 5 to 1 with a later release date... novelty.. ya... complete different gameplay and a acctually a change of pace...
the 360 and PS3 is no different then when they tossed the little 32X ontop of a sega... its almost an upgrade if you could call it that. the only thing ps3 has going for it is there last minute rip off of motion game play...

WeToYou said:
You're forgetting the fact it is a Blu-Ray media player. So unless HD-DVD beats out Blu-Ray, it's an awesome deal. Stop hating on Sony and dickriding Nintendo.

doesnt matter blue ray and HDDVD both are selling like crap and already bombing the truth is physical media is pretty much dead already with ondemand downloads... DVD players will be done all together in the next few years you will just have a Tivo style box ontop your t.v. were you can download any movie or show and just carry around a small handful of memory cards that will hold dozens instead of one movie.. on over to your friends to watch... both blue ray and HDDVD is a last minute attempt at physical media by the time they do catch on they will be obsolete...

wezeles said:
doesnt matter blue ray and HDDVD both are selling like crap and already bombing the truth is physical media is pretty much dead already with ondemand downloads... DVD players will be done all together in the next few years you will just have a Tivo style box ontop your t.v. were you can download any movie or show and just carry around a small handful of memory cards that will hold dozens instead of one movie.. on over to your friends to watch... both blue ray and HDDVD is a last minute attempt at physical media by the time they do catch on they will be obsolete...
i agree. This is a much better approach to media. Plus, you wont have to pay redicoulous amounts of cash for a 3 gig blue dvd

thats the way its working now... specially if you have HDTV which is now the official new t.v. your gonna need digital cable or digital satalite to even get HDTV signal to take advantage of it.. and by 2010 the FCC has mandated that all broadcast stations broadcast in HDTV so its a sure thing.. its going to happen well the satelite and cable companies take advantage of this and give you ondemand movies and some music along with your HDTV service.. which you can download to your DVR so all you do is pick the newest release movie download it and tada... save it to your memory card when you want to take it somewere else..

I don't see why you lot of fighting with eachother and insulting every console... If people want to buy a wii, ps3 or 360 it's up to them. Just because you're saying one thing isn't good isn't going to change their minds.
Just think of it like this... different games come out for different systems
Wii - Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Playstation 3 - Final Fantasy 13, Metal Gear Solid
Xbox 360 - Gears of War, Halo 3.
I like the wii and the ps3, but I don't go around saying another console is crap because I MYSELF don't like the games on one of the consoles, quite pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back