Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
xbox and xbox 360 lost money per console too?
Mircrosoft lost money per console too? I didn't know that.
But anyways, I'd take Sony over Microsoft anyways.
Microsoft will rule the world one day, Alongside Wal-Mart.

Major Tom said:
GTA 4 Wii would be sweet.
Ya, but then it would problobly end up being a FPS.
What would be really fun is taking your remote and swinging it wildly at old ladys. (Like a baseball bat!)
Or a chainsaw... :crazy:

wheres the article saying gta is coming to gta? last i knew they just said a rockstar game was coming to the wii and everyone speculated it to be GTA....

Sovieto said:
wheres the article saying gta is coming to gta? last i knew they just said a rockstar game was coming to the wii and everyone speculated it to be GTA....

Ugh ill go look for it. One moment. Its more of Rockstars publishing company (2somtin or other) that are getting the games into the Wii. but ill find it again.

Sovieto said:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=24998743

Definitly not what i read, but a little food for thought while i look for other. This shows more or less that its a possibility, but there is another thread somewhere on a game site (which im trying to find) about nintendos 'aim' to get at least a few hardcore games and were tracking down Take-Two to get them.

gta for wii is a must for me
the problem i hate sony including ps3 is
1. lost so much money buying games
2.kinda annoyed a the plp who got it like they are better than you
3. every product i buy from them breaks after warranty
4. i only rented a ps2 to play gta
5. thats it

There are simply not enough buttons for GTA Wii. Rockstar would have to get creative with the control scheme this time around. Hopefully they do not make it cell shaded and cut out the blood.

Here is why I don't like the PS3.

1. Sony is a very arrogant and non-deserving company. Look at their many statements they have ever made and this is grossly clear.
2. The GPU is made by Nvidia, which liquidated 3DFX and scrapped the whole Glide API. Screw Nvidia.
3. BluRay I want to fail. It has enhanced content protection, and the media is simply more costly than HDDVD, and will always be that way. HDDVD media is less costly, and offers the option to have a "combo format", with DVD on one side and HDDVD on the other.
4. The console doesn't anti alias well at all.
5. The fog effects are atrocious, and this will remain due to a limited graphics buffer.
6. The console is costly. If something breaks on it, like the BluRay drive, or the power supply, the whole console will need replaced (unless you're good). External power supplies should be required. To have them internal creates these issues:
-They generate more heat inside the console
-They are non-replacable.
-They add size to the console, which makes it harder to implement into entertainment centers and audio racks.
7. The batteries are non-replacable in the controllers.
8. Backward compatibility with old games isn't perfect. You better hang on to your old consoles. Also, there's no HD Upconversion for old video games. The Xbox 360 may not have "full" backward compatibility, but at least the old games are all upconverted to 720p, and they look nice.
9. There weren't many great titles launched with the console, and no great titles should be expected, unless they are cross platform, because:
-Sony said that the console is a "multimedia powerhouse", not a "simple gaming system", and that they are focusing on the multimedia features, which means that Sony is using it to market BluRay, clear as that. They aren't going "gung ho" on getting great games developed for it, and likely never will.
10. It's sitting on store shelves everywhere around here, and I live in a college town where people game almost like it's their job. The market ultimately decides the fate of a system; I'm not about to drop $600 into something that may not succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back