Realms--Official RP

Ooc: Excellent post Shadow! :thumbsup:

Ic:

~ Bottom of the Fault ~

As Sekhmet lay at the bottom of the trench still, his power slowly rose. Having nothing but time, his mind raced with thoughts of how he might have lost the battle.

Richand was strong, but not strong enough to win. he thought, Why did I lose? The girl, Siana I think she was called, an amatuer at best. Why did I lose? His mind racked with thoughts to find the solution. The girl was of little power, even with Richand there combined power was not enough to match mine. Why...did...I...lose...

His eyes suddenly opened wide, and his mouth opened slightly in a gasp. The Boy...he thought. The boy was a Telophile...But how is that possible? I cut off the Telophile race when I destroyed Ammet...I am the only living Telophile left, other than this newcomer...How can this be?

His eyes closed as he realized the truth. Aidia...It must have been Aidia... he began to recollect his thoughts. It was long ago...not so long that poeple living now would have forgotten it...I met her... He reconciled thoughts and memories from the one time he had truly felt love.

I loved her completely and utterly, foolishly, I gave in to her...I gave into lust... A small tear appeared in his right eye. She betrayed me...ran off with another man...Is it possible? Did I give her...? The tear dripped down his cheek onto the hard crust beneath him. Oh, what have I done...Where are you now...You must be seeking answers for your powers...My dear grandchild...

Last edited:
~ Valentine Castle, Destry ~

A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."

He stood up, walked over, and picked up the note that the guard had dropped.

"So..." he muttered, "Sekhmet has fallen in battle. GUARD!" he yelled as he scribbled a note down. "Deliver this to Satra Morta in Salfir, tell her it is urgent." He handed the note to the guard.
"Yes, my Lord, right away."

The guard departed, and Storm went about cleaning his gun.

Satra Morta walked quickly through camp, they had found a prisioner. The rebels she was looking for were very difficult to find and when faced with capture, they took their own lifes. But now, finally her men had found one. She moved into the tent holding the rebel. One of her soliders stood over the man hitting him with a long wooden stick. "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Blood poored down the mans face, but he didn't say a word. He was cut up and bruised, his clothes torn to shreads and his arms and legs were tied down.

"Stop!" Satra spoke calmly. She waved for her men to leave the tent and began to heal a few of the prisioners cuts. "I'm only going to ask you once, and then I will hurt you so bad you won't be able to even feel it. Then I'll leave you for the birds and the bugs to eat you alive. Where is your camp." Satra's tone was very mellow, almost motherly.

The prisioner, who couldn't have been much older then 20, looked up and answered, "I would rather die then live under your rule."

Satra look harsly towards the boy and then placed her palms together, aiming towards a cut on his right calf. Satra made her hands into fists and quickly pulled them apart opening her fists. A load explosion could be heard, along with a flash of light. The boy's calf had been blown open from the inside by a very small explosion. He began to scream and curse before Satra took off his bindings and dragged him out of camp, leaving him for dead. She then told a group of soliders to follow the boy to the rebel camp and report the location back to her.

Satra was on her way to clean up before a man on horseback approached her, "Lady Morta, I have been send by lord Valentine." She grabbed the note and read it. That fool was been defeated, yet again. But it doesn't say he is dead. "Get off the horse, you can stay here. Make yourself useful."

Satra rode quickly towards Destry, not stoping once. She made her way towards the castle, and pushed her way through the hundreds of guards to Valentine's study. She knocked twice and entered, he was very paticular about knocking and Satra always knocked and quickly entered just to get under his skin. She walked up to his desk and asked, "Where is the witch doctor."

Still sitting on the ground looking at his now pitch black arm Night was trying to relax.
After a few moments his arm went back to normal. "whew... that could have been bad." said Night .

As he was siting there he remembered the two people in front of him. Night jumped up and grabed his croos bows that he droped, he aimed them at there heads once again.

He looked at them and said "what are your names?"

-Sir Menets house, Small Village in Drosin-

"Sekhmet?! That psychopath?! He's the only other person that knows this stuff?" Jacob was mad, really mad. If the only way to get all the answers wss from him, then it would be impossible. They've fought twice so far and both times Sekhmet tried to kill him, nearly succeeding the second time.

"Yes, I am sure. Please calm down Jacob. Anger at the truth serves no purpose." Sir Menet had set his tea down and was waiting for Jacob to relax.
"Calm down? How can I calm down when my greatest enemy is my only hope for the full story." Jacob just couldn't stop himself to relax. He had good reason to.

"Whatever your dealings with him have been, if you want all the answers you must seek his knowledge. Now please calm down so I may tell you my final bit of information." There's more? Just that thought was enough to calm him. "What else do you know?"

"It cocerns your power. I mentioned before that it can evolve and grant you new powers. You will know because suddenly you will be able to do something you couldn't. The mark on your face will also grow. However this comes at a cost. In order to grant you new strength something must be sacrificed. As your power grows with the mark on your face, you life will shorten. Slowly but surely, unlocking your potential will consume your lifes strength."

"What? So I can't just gain new power without killing myself? Can't I stop my power from evolving or something?" Menet shook his head, "No. By using your current power, you begin unlocking your next. Unless you never use your power again, you will eventually gain more. And through that you consume more of your life energy."

"Thank you for your info. I'll be going now." Before Sir Menet could stop him Jacob had left. Using his rod, he pole-vaulted to a roof-top and began walking back towards the entrance him and the others used. He was going to find Sekhmet. If he was alive then he wss going to give him answers. If he was dead then Jacob would finally openly join the fight against Destry. Either way, some Destrian was going to get hurt and Jacob didn't care.

IC:

Dal continued to walk forward. It had been 11 days since his entrance into the desert, and his water canteen was running low. Normally, Dal could drink very little water, but still survive. However, he was in the desert. The fiery heat made him dehydrated. One more day and his canteen would be empty. "Gah," he said to himself, "Am I almost there? I've been traveling for who knows how long. And now, I'm starting to get hungry. Not a source of food in sight."

Dal continued to walk for about two hours before arriving at a tall cactus, about his height. "Well, you'll do." Dal reached under his jacket, behind is back, and quickly pulled out his sword to slice the cactus so liquid would pour out. Just as quick, he put it back. He filled his canteen about halfway full before the cactus stopped bleeding. "Okay..." he said, slowly, "Now for food." Again, he took out his sword and cut off the cactus' right arm. Then, forgetfully, he picked it up with his bare hand. "GRAGH!!" he yelled as the spikes dug into his palm. "Ow, ow, oowww..." Dal poured some cactus water on his hand and put one of his gloves on the other hand. Slowly, he picked it up, and walked away. "Well...at the cost of spikes in my hand," he said, "I think this a job well done."

When night passed, the cold desert was silent. Well, except for a scream that could be heard from far away. Dal forgot the spikes on the cactus again. The crow cawed again. "You go caw yourself!" Dal yelled into the distance.

Night lowered the cross bows and said, "My name is Night, nice to meet you" He put the cross bows away.

"So ummm iam sorry for that, iam not good with people because of my past sorry" Night put out his hand as a way of saying sorry

Siana put her hand on his shoulder.
"It's fine. When there are prejudiced people in the world like the ones in this town, it pays to be careful."
No sooner had the words left her mouth than a harsh booming voice sounded from behind her.
"Hey, Freak! Stop right there!!!"
A group of about 10 soldiers rounded the corner and began rushing toward them. Siana strode up to them boldly and began yelling at their leader.
"Where do you get off, treating peoiple like monsters just because they look different? People like you disgust me!"
Richand put a hand on his forehead.
Here we go again...
This hadn't been the first time Siana sticking up for others had gotten them into trouble. Indeed, it seemed like Siana had a compulsive urge to yell at opressors. But inside, Richand agreed with her completely.
The head guard snorted.
"Look, sweetheart, I don't have any trouble with you, but stay out my way. I'm only here for the freak."
The pompous guard shoved Siana violently out of the way, knocking her to the ground. Richand got into a fighting stance.
"Leave both of them alone!"
"Oh, look at the little boy trying to play hero. Guards, seize all three of them!"
The soldiers rushed towards Richand and Night.

"Leve me alone!!" said Night. Night took his cross bows and looked at his targets. Arrows went flying, nailing five men in the face. the bodys fell to the ground,blood spilling everywhere.

Out of nowhere a spear cut Nights right arm but insted of blood that is red black blood driped. Night turn around and shot the man in the leg. The man cryed in pain Night walked over and put his foot on his chest "no, no, i dont want to die!" cryed the man Night aimed the bow at the mans face, he pulled the trigger and the arrow went into the mans skull.

Nights left arm went pitch black again and also his right arm. Night saw this and started to panic "Richand i cant go on anymore, i-i am so sorry" Night started to walk back real slow like.

Satra Morta walked quickly through camp, they had found a prisioner. The rebels she was looking for were very difficult to find and when faced with capture, they took their own lifes. But now, finally her men had found one. She moved into the tent holding the rebel. One of her soliders stood over the man hitting him with a long wooden stick. "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Blood poored down the mans face, but he didn't say a word. He was cut up and bruised, his clothes torn to shreads and his arms and legs were tied down.

"Stop!" Satra spoke calmly. She waved for her men to leave the tent and began to heal a few of the prisioners cuts. "I'm only going to ask you once, and then I will hurt you so bad you won't be able to even feel it. Then I'll leave you for the birds and the bugs to eat you alive. Where is your camp." Satra's tone was very mellow, almost motherly.

The prisioner, who couldn't have been much older then 20, looked up and answered, "I would rather die then live under your rule."

Satra look harsly towards the boy and then placed her palms together, aiming towards a cut on his right calf. Satra made her hands into fists and quickly pulled them apart opening her fists. A load explosion could be heard, along with a flash of light. The boy's calf had been blown open from the inside by a very small explosion. He began to scream and curse before Satra took off his bindings and dragged him out of camp, leaving him for dead. She then told a group of soliders to follow the boy to the rebel camp and report the location back to her.

Satra was on her way to clean up before a man on horseback approached her, "Lady Morta, I have been send by lord Valentine." She grabbed the note and read it. That fool was been defeated, yet again. But it doesn't say he is dead. "Get off the horse, you can stay here. Make yourself useful."

Satra rode quickly towards Destry, not stoping once. She made her way towards the castle, and pushed her way through the hundreds of guards to Valentine's study. She knocked twice and entered, he was very paticular about knocking and Satra always knocked and quickly entered just to get under his skin. She walked up to his desk and asked, "Where is the witch doctor."

~ Valentine Castle ~

Storm Valentine had just finished pouring himself a scotch when he heard two sharp knocks at the door. Then, Satra Morta rushed in. He chuckled, he knew she did that just to annoy him. He annoyed her back, by not offering her a scotch as well.

"Where is the Witch Doctor?" she asked him.

"Well," he said calmly while stirring his drink, "my resources tell me he was last seen fighting rebels near the Drosin Destry border, near the woods. I would like you to perform a reconnasaince, and assist him in whatever way possible. He will inform you of the rest of the mission when you get there. Im sure he is alive."

Jacob had been running since leaving the village. He was heading back to the scene of the fight between Sekhmet and the group. Sekhmet...you had better be alive. Jacob kept running.

Satra nodded before leaving the room. She made her way back down the hall and towards her horse. Once out of the city she began to follow the only road leading into Drosin. Shortly after crossing the boarder, she came apon a large fault in the earth. A few bodies had been tossed around the clearing. Satra looked down into the fault and yelled, "Sekhmet! Where are you!" She knew it was a slim chance that Sekhmet would still be here, but maybe someone would hear her who did know where he was.

"Sekhmet! Where are you!"
Jacob heard a womens voice scream for Sekhmet. What was a women doing here? Jacob put his hood back on and jumped out into the open. He saw the giant crack that they blasted Sekhmet into. He also saw a women standing near by. She didn't look evil and her voice sounded tender and motherly.

Jacob had trouble beleiving this could be someone who reslly cares for him. Probably someone from Destry sent to nurse Sekhmet get back to health. If he was still alive anyways. Who is she? And what does she want with Sekhmet?

Jacob decided to ask those very questions to her. Unless she knew that Destry had a wanted poster on him, he shoukdn't be in any trouble. He walked up to her before saying, "Who are you? What do you want with Sekhmet?"

~ Bottom of the Fault ~

"Sekhmet! Where are you!" He heard.

He opened his eyes and looked up, he was happy to see Satra Morta scanning the trench for him.

"Down H-here!" he croaked. A grim smile crossed his face because he knew he had been given a second chance by the God's. He thought, Thank you Horus, God of Power.

He then saw another walking towards Satra, a cloaked figure. Though he was disguised, Sekhmet had encountered him twice before, and he could feel his power, the same power that had fooled him twice before.

Ah... So he has come for the Truth at last... he thought

Last edited:
~North West Caost Destry Docks~
ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Sanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Destry worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Sanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Sanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Destry empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.

Last edited:
Back