RP sign up- Realms

okay then cause you were talking about balance.I'll just have him get out of the territory and meet up in drosin territory.Did you like my character storm?

Yea, I like your character idea and, in time, you'll flourish with it.

just make sure that if you want to have your character interact with someone elses, PM them first to get their ok, bc they might have stuff already planned.

Another good guy? Dammit...
Maybe you should let Giga create a third evil character, just to even things out.

Ok then.Do any of you know what shadow boxing is?Lol everyones against you.

sorry I haven't been posting guys. I'm on sort of a vacation atm and will begin posting regularly when I return home

after some consideration, i have made a decision:

Realms is cancelled...

lol. no its not, we're still going strong! but i have come to a decision.

Realms will now allow 3 characters a person. just this limit:
if you have 2 characters that are good/evil, your third must be the opposite. currently only giga, storm, and bodine must obey this rule. cause both of their respective characters are the same allience

New character!!!

Name: Naxus (formerly named Zijan Vo)
Alliance: Evil
Appearence: Although technically a human, Naxus appears to have both reptilian and demonic qualities and looks almost nothing like the man he once was. He is bald, has blue-green skin, with no nose, large, pupiless red eyes, and a mouth of sharp teeth. Naxus usually wears a large black cloak that goes up to his mouth, so only his eyes and the top of his head are visible. However, in battle, Nexus takes off his cloak, revealing his black and red bodysuit underneath (a symbol of his Destrian alliance). Nexus has long claws, a power of his demonic possesion, and raptor-like feet for both agile movement and combat.
Bio: Zijan Vo was just another grunt in the Destrian military. Overconfident and power-hungry, he began to dabble in black magic with the hope of finding some way to make himself stronger. However, the dark tomes he read provided no quick way to power. the frustrated soldier was about to give up when a dark shadow appeared before him, addressing himself as Naxus, the Dark One. Naxus was a demon who had been sealed away long ago by Richand's father, Lloyd Zamikios. The Zodiac magic that had bound him to the spirit world did not allow him to escape in his true form, and he could only return to the world of the living by possesing the body of another. Entrancing Zijan with the promise of intoxicating and overwhelming power, Zijan gave himself up as a vessel to the dark beast.

It was the last descison Vo ever made of his own free will.

Naxus's control in Vo's body drastically altered his physical appearance to the point where it is doubtful he is even human any more. Intrigued by Destry's violent goals, Naxus stayed in the Destrian forces. His power and ruthlessness have allowed him to quickly ascend to a position of power, and now he is one of the most powerful Destrian commanders.
Abilities: Naxus is a demon of pure chaos, and is complete and total evil. Naxus was originally a monsterous plague upon the land that was only defeated by the spectacular strength of the legendary Lloyd Zamikios. Although he has been confined to a weaker human body, Naxus's skill's are still formidible. In combat, Naxus uses his catlike reflexes and razor-sharp claws and teeth to slowly and agonizingly tear an opponent to shreds, enjoying every moment of suffering. Naxus's reflexes are so great, to some of his opponents it appears as if he's not even trying as he dodges their attacks (this is not actually true, but it adds to the psychological stress of fighting the demon). Naxus has an interesting relationship with the mind of Zijan Vo, who still resides in Naxus's mind, as if he is a prisoner. Naxus constantly torments the poor man.

What do you guys think?

not thrilled by appearance but i'll approve it. just don't have him be to fast. also don't post as him yet.

I actually don't know if I'll stay in the thread. I'm really not enjoying this RP as I was with the other one. Don't know why, I'm just not feeling it.

I actually don't know if I'll stay in the thread. I'm really not enjoying this RP as I was with the other one. Don't know why, I'm just not feeling it.
OBJECTION!
...overuled...
while i object you decision i can't do anything about it. if you want to, you are free to go.

Name: Seth Covull

Appearance: He wears a gold mask that covers his eyes at all times, so his eyes appear to be black slits. Wears a suit of silver chain mail at all times. Has golden pants on along with gold greaves. Also has white gloves adorned with a gold diamond in each. Has two leather straps crossed over his body in an X shape. Has short white hair, that people rarely see since he wears a hood/cape combo that is white.

Bio: Seth is very old, in fact his true age has been lost to his memory. He was born long ago, before the 4 countries in where the Destry capital is currently located. He was raised in his clans religion that worshipped the Eternal, spirits that give strength to those that follow. The true followers of this strict religion were granted a semi-immortality. As long as they don't renounce their faith, old age will never claim them. While the exact details have been forgotten, his clan eventually gave up on their faith and so lost there eternal life. Seth however did not and retained his life.

For centuries Seth wandered across the continent, trying to find a people he could feel close to, but none could. His supreme age and his extensive knowledge were bothersome to people, and some turned violent. His travels were not in vain however. During a trip to Destry, he met Sekhmet, another eternal person. The two would spend hours discussing their lives and major events they had witnessed, or participated in. They would sometimes debate about their religions, about whose was correct. However they've given up that discussion as neither would yeild.

Seth formed a great friendship with Sekhmet, as well as a love for the country that took him in. To return what he feels is a debt to his new home, he has pledged himself to helping the Destrian cause.

Abilities: Seth stores his weapon in a seal within the gold jewel on his right hand. By speaking a simple command his weapon can be summoned and withdrawn at a moments notice. Seth's weapon of choice is a scythe. He mastered the weapon style decades ago and can do many things thought impossible with it. His scythe is as tall as he is with a blade 3 feet long. The scythe is made of polished steel with gold inlay. He has a knowledge of magic however he prefers to avoid it when possible.

Last edited:
Dal, i think your not enjoying it bc you havent met up with any characters yet. Sorry to sound rude, but your posts imply your just kinda...putzing around.

Giga, nice character. Very good appearance description.

Dal, i think your not enjoying it bc you havent met up with any characters yet. Sorry to sound rude, but your posts imply your just kinda...putzing around.
That may be true, but I really don't want to post until I meet with people.

I may or may not continue. It is unknown for now. Dal will just be lost in the desert until I decide.

Back