Realms--Official RP

Storm scanned the battlefield. Ruin was everywhere, body parts and bones and blood and cries littered the air. There was a hot smell of burning flesh encompassing the field, along with the sorrows and remorse of those whose lives were being taken. And there was bloodshed, and their was trechery, and torture, and death, and fire, and flesh, and it was a hideous simulacrum of realities distortion through war. But to Storm it was...

Beautiful.....

Storm took a glance, catching the fight betwixt Halgern and Seth commencing. It seemed Seth had the advantage, in energy levels at least. But then, Halgern's arrow caught Seth, and suddenly, Halgern's energy doubled. Then tripled. It was a fountain of angry power, full of not hate, but filled with remorse and the thought of revenge. Storm shuddered as he heard a whisper of death among the energy fields. The climax of their battle was coming soon, and for the first time in his life, Storm feared it. He sent a telepathic message to Seth.

Be careful my friend, he is stronger than he is letting on. I can sense you are in danger...

Storm was interrupted by the rapid approach of another energy. He recognized it was Drake. Storm smiled and felt the heat of battle.

"And so it comes to an end...."

IC
"Well what a surprise seeing you here," Said Drake as he floated in front of his farther.
"I'm assuming this is one big performance to you right, we each have are roles to play." Drake let his arms hang lose.
"And as you already know, it's not my turn to take centre stage, so if you excuse me
I'm going to take out the engine, Richand's not that far away so if you can wait just a little longer for your finale battle." Drake bowed and then started flying past Storm.

Storm chuckled at Drake's motion. "At least you have retained your proper respect. You do know that if anything is done to change this cities course or mess with the core in any way, it will explode. You would be unable to escape the blast, and this things doesnt have engines, it is controlled by magic. Anyways, yes, that is quite correct. You play the Jester in this play, as you can see." Storm continued laughing.

"Yes, Richand is coming. I can feel it. And he will lose, and once he is gone, you will have nothing... I wonder how that feels. You do know it doesnt have to end this way, Drake. You do not have to stand with them. You could stand with your own kind... I know you feel it when you are with them. You are not one of them, and they know it."

Storm shrugged. "But I know your not even paying any attention to what I am saying. Go ahead, do your worst, but in the end, only one of us will be left standing."

IC
"Your right im not like them, because i see the world very diffrently compared to anyone else. You see these," Drake pointed to his wings.
"They ain't for flying, there for feeling, they are very sensitive to magic, like a sixth sense if you will. I see all the vain's of magic, I see every detail and I know how this play will play out. Because your wrong at the end of this, neither of us will be left standing."
Drake then flew into the castle.

"Ah, my boy... I knew a woman who once thought as you do.... You don't know the power of Darkness. You think I do not know the outcome of this? You are sorely underestimating my power... and quite literally overestimating your own feeble abilities."

Stomr watched as Drake flew off. "If this is your fate... Then let it unfold. This place will become your grave...."

Storm then turned his attention towards the battle. He saw Richand cutting through the army like paper. Yet he could still feel his fear, the small haunting dark drop in his soul that was polluting his entire being. Until he overcame it, he would never become the only thing that Storm feared...

"The Avatar of Light..." Storm whispered.

He began gathering his dark power for the battle, and black energies swirled around him. Storm simply stared straight at Richand. Then, Storm reached deep within himself, using the knowledge he had acquired from the dead scattered about Eterna. He found something useful, something that could be implemented to annhialate the Heroes, or at least stall them. He found Eterna's primary power source.

Storm pulled out the Orb of Drosin and the Orb of Destry, both of which were glowing brightly. He two were pushed together, and Storm channled his Dark thoughts into them. The fortress seemed to respond to him, giving him large amounts of energy. Storm yelled as two bright yellow beams burst from the Orb's and twisted around themselves. The formulated around his head, taking the shape of a huge black and yellow ball. Storm smiled. It would take a while longer before he could unleash such power upon them.

Naxus lunged at Siana, but Siana sidestepped him, punching him full force with a blast of flame. Naxus stumbled, and Siana kicked him with another blast of flame, sending him flying backwards.
"Not bad... but you'll have to do much better, human!"
Naxus disappeared and reappeared behind Siana, slashing his claws in a attempt to decapitate her. Siana ducked but was still scratched in the back of the head, and rolled away to avoid a follow up attack.
-MEANWHILE-
Richand looked up and saw Storm charging up a powerful attack. He knew he had to do something.
"Let's do this."
In a burst of energy that disintegrated the monsters surrounding Richand, Richand powered up into Zodiac mode. He flew towards Storm with blinding speed.
"HAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Storm grinned as Richand raced toward him. Storm spread his power and the ball above him grew larger and larger. Richand finally reached him, and Storm unleashed the balls power. A black void encompassed the both of them. The darkness overwhelmed the two of them, and to everyone else on the battlefield, they had dissappeared, replaced by an enormous black blob that was unable to be penetrated or entered.

To the two of them, they had simply been encompassed in darkness.

Storm looked at Richand's puzzled face, and he could feel his fear. Their was no floor, yet they were somehow standing. They were standing on nothing, and Storm began to circle Richand.

"And now, the end is near... Can you feel it Zamikios? Can you feel the Dark oozing into your soul?"

Nurgle got the message. He looked at Shadowmere. "Come here. Theres a spot we have to go." Shadowmere naighed and walked up to Nurgle ,turning on fire with purple flames. Nurgle got on Shadowmere then said,"lets go to the bridge." All of a sudden a dark portal with black tendrils coming out of it appeared. They ran into it then teleported onto the bridge behind Storm. Nurgle got off his demonic ride and walked to Storm slowly. "Hello there my lord. Its been a lond time."

He then nealt on 1 knee,bowing his head to the ground. "I have abliterated the temp[le of heroes,destroying even the sacred building that once stood there." What Nurgle did not notice that there was waves of power around him. It was like time and space bent around his body in a misty matter. "I have come back powerful lord. Lets just say ive been blessed by them all." He then got back up on 1 knee to look storm in the eyes.

Storm smiled as he heard of Nurgle's success. He would be the only one able to see the core of the Dark matter surrounding him and Richand.

"Excellent Nurgle." Storm said while grinning. "Now, go forth and bring peace to my Empire. Help Lord Naxus, and kill Siana Makantes!" He could tell by the twitch in Richand's face that he had struck a nerve.

"Ooops, did that hurt? Does it depress you, Richand? To know that she will die, and you can do nothing to save her? Her death will be on your shoulders, just like you were responsible for the death of your father..." Storm chuckled. He could tell he was getting under Richand's skin. "Let's see how you take it now..."

Storm's grin widened and his skin melted off into dark smoke as it was replaced by new flesh. The skin reassembled itself into a perfect clone of Richand's father, Lloyd Zamikios, still with Storm's blade stuck through his gut.

Lloyd spoke, but with Storm's voice echoing in the backround. "Come now so," he said as he wrenched the sword from his gut. "Come, kill your father like you mean it...Heh heh heh...." Storm chuckled as he swung at Richand's neck with great force.

Nurgle smiled insanely and said ,"excellent." Nurgle then soul shifted to the the side of were Naxus was standing. Lord Storm requested me to aid you in the killing of this, Makantes. Nurgles dark space bending force was still sorrounding his body. Yes so much power. I want to feed on her soul. I want to taste her very essence. "Ha ha ha ha ha, prepare to die." He laughed insanely holding his face with 1 hand while he looked down then slowly looked up. You could see his eyes slowly turn white. By the sight of him you could tell he was the most evil corrupted person. You could see the tatoos and tell that he is the harbinger of death for the 3 underworld gods. He is ready to unleash his power and become the craziest ballistic thing on the battle feild.

Siana was a little bit worried, but got ready to fight and shot two fireballs at the new enemy.
-MEANWHILE-
"I..."
Richand stumbled as the overwhelming darkness pierced his very soul. He seemed to be falling into an endless sea of darkness...
Falling...

Falling...

Just when it seemed that all hope was lost, a voice, strong and clear, shattered the abyss.
"Even in the deepest darkness, a light shines through."
"Dad...?"
Knowing that he wasn't alone made Richand unafraid of the darkness. In a flash of light, he opened his eyes. Storm was standing in front of him. Richand pointed his sword at Storm.
"This is it, Storm! It ends here!"

"Tsk!" Storm grunted as he saw Richand being somehow fueled by an unseen light. Storm knew it. He could feel it.

Richand had overcome his fear...

Storm's face was gaunt, staring down the shaft of Richand's sword at his throat. Then, Storm just kind of, chuckled. Storm placed his finger on the tip of Richand's sword, staring him straight in the eye. Then, he dissappeared. Their was an echo going throughout the room.

"Heh heh heh...Richand.... Your arrogance is overwhelming." Storm reappeared at Richand's side acting as if he was going to attack, but then fading again into the darkness. "Even a fraction of my Dark power is more than enough to defeat you." Storm was right, but he was also wrong. He could feel Richand's energy. He had become the Avatar of Light. In the ancient text, the Avatar of Light was a legend, given the name Aduro. And he, Storm Valentine, was the Avatar of Darkness, in the ancient text given the name Atrum.

The Avatar of Darkness, Atrum, reappeared a few meters in front of the Avatar of Light, Aduro. The silence seemed to be eternal, until the Avatar, Atrum spoke. He was no longer human, he was more like a shadow, like Darkness itself.

"You pathetic scum," the Shadow said vehemently. "All you Heroes are the same.... Blinded by the brightness of your own light so high with your arrogance, you have never seen the Depths of the Darkness that dwells beneath you."

The Shadow spread its arms like the wings of a fierce Predator, "Until Now..."

Dark energy speared from the Shadow's outstretched hands, and the battle had begun.

Richand stepped back and cleaved the tendrils of dark energy in half with a single stroke, disintegrating them. Richand counterattacked with a spinning sweep at Storm's chest, his sword glowing golden with fiery energy.

The mid-section of Storm's body disappated as the sword swung through the air, completely missing it's target. Storm's chest then reappeared a moment later, Storm grinning all the way.

"Hahahaha, how do you expect to stop the overwhelming Darkness? You cannot win. I AM Darkness! I cannot be peirced by any mortal weapon, I cannot be struck by any mortal strength, nor any mortal emotion. How can you win? I am the Darkness! Fighting itself is an evil deed! How can you defeat the Dark in battle when it is that very battle that gives the Dark its POWER!"

Storm straightened his body, and, demonstraighting his apparent mastery over the Dark, made 6 Dark clouds of energy swirl around them. The clouds then refined themselves into replicas of Storm. They whished and whooshed as the all swung at Richand's body with fierce claws of Darkness.

Ooc: I dont think the word Dark has ever been used more in a post...:D

"I don't know, but I have to try!"
Richand leapt into the air, and the Storm replicas slashed each other, destroying them.
"No more tricks, Storm. Fight me yourself!"

Back