Realms--Official RP

sorry guys, i wasn't able to get on much this weekend and when I was I had no motivation to write...I'll give you a response in a sec.

The thrown blade dug through Seth's left shoulder plate. It didn't cut skin but it left a wide gash in his armor. Seth pulled the blade out and tossed it aside. Then he noticed the spear flying right for his head.
Seth reacted quickly and dropped to the ground. The spear flew right over his head. It was close though, had Seth been a split-second slower the spear might have cut through his helmet. Seth noticed Oric was charging up at him. Seth leapt to hus feet and stabbed his sword into the ground. He spun his scythe in front of himself, the blade beginning to glow. "Take this! Divine Tempest!" Massive energy blades blasted out from the scythe straight at Oric.

Oric was at top speed when Seth's attack blasted forward from his blade. The first wave came in horizontally and high, aimed at Oric's head. Oric, being in full sprint, jumped to the ground and began sliding across the ground on his stomach, using his breastplate as a sled.

Another wave of energy flew forward, this time on a diagonal. Oric rolled to his back, just barely avioding the blade of pulsating energy. Oric had nearly reached Seth now, a few more blades past over head. Just as he was about to swing, a rotating wave of energy made contact with Oric's chin. He was knocked off course, and sent spralling into a column of zombie soliders. Oric regained his feet, decapating a few undead in the process and raised his shield, reading himself for Seth's next attack.

Seth let out a menacing laugh. "Ha! You may be strong, Oric, but you are by no means my equal!" Seth threw his scythe at the ground before gripping his Eternal Blade with both hands.

Stay calm Seth. The plan says I live past this war. I never checked the part Oric plays so I cannot tell if he is meant to live, but I can't check now anyways. I need silence to see the plan, which is why I've always kept to myself. If Oric is meant to live then this fight will be left at a draw. If he is meant to die then phase two will likely start with his death. I curse myself for not checking ahead! Seth was still for what seemed like an eternity. Finally he spoke, but not with rage or fury like before.

"Do you fear death, Halgern? I don't, for I have been to the other side. I've spent decades there before returning. The afterlife is a wonderful place for those not condemned to punishment. Who knows? Perhaps you're meant for the wonderful light kingdom. Yet maybe you're not. That's why I ask again, do you fear death, Halgern?"

Oric stood, motionless, and stared at Seth as if trying to pierce his very soul. "No, I do not fear death. Everyone dies, when my time comes. I will go. I do fear dieing, without a purpose. If I should fall today, I will fall knowing I fought for freedom. I will know I died for my people. Before this war, yes I did fear death. I didn't want to die an exile to my own country and a stranger to my family. But now....No I do not fear the unstopable."

Oric then walked forward, not letting his guard down, but moving close enough to Seth to see the whites of his eyes, "How about you Seth, Why do you fight for a man so arrogent as Storm. He would gladly let you die if he could gain just a faction of power."

Richand looked up at the blade descending upon him. It was moving too fast, and yet unbelievably slow. In fact, he could even see the tiny flecks of ember flying from the blade, as if desperate to flee from its' dark embrace. Richand's mind went blank. The blade seemed almost still now.
In less than a split second, or perhaps for an eternity, Richand remembered all the people he had met, both those he had fought, and those he had befriended. They flashed before his eyes instantaneously, like a slideshow.
Jacob... I'm sorry we couldn't save you...
Night... I know we'll meet again... you followed your own path...
Drake... You're bravery was unlike anything I'd ever seen... you stood against your own father, knowing what it could cost you...
Oric... my friend... your help has been invaluable...
Zanaku... Xenth... you both fought untill your last breath to help us...
Nicklas... You paid the ultimate price to help me save everyone... thank you...
Dad... I'll make you proud of me...
Siana... I... love you.

Richand brought his blade up so fast it was impossible to see, blocking Storm's incredibly powerful strike. Slowly, inexorably, Richand began to push Storm's blade back towards him until they reached a equilibrium with their blades equally spaced apart. Richand's eyes glowed golden.
"Storm... you will never hurt any of my friends again. Prepare to face the unending power of light!!!"
The aura around Richand nearly doubled in size and power as the ground began to shake.

Ooc: Omfg.... Epic as hell...

Ic:

Storm's flaming glare darkened as Richand's power grew exponentially.

"Oh, I dont think so! The Brighter your Light, The Darker My Shadow!"

Storms aura doubled in size as well, to match Richand's. The two powers collided with the both of them being at the apex of their fighting power and skill. The ship's hull crushed and imploded on itself around the two of them. The ground fell away beneath them, and they rose higher and higher in the air together, still locked in the sword fight. Their was no escape. If either of them gave way in the slightest, they would meet a swift death at the end of their mortal enemies blade.

And they both knew it.

Storm's energy continued flaring, as if flowing from an infinite pool of unstoppable, inexhaustible power. As their clash kept ascending higher into the sky, dark clouds of swirling thunder began spiraling around the both of them. Storm's strength was immense and without refuge. The thundercloud grew bigger, and bigger, and as the cloud grew, Valentine's features became more distorted, and his skin changed color as he transformed into his Apex Vampire form. He roared with power as it flowed into his body, flames and electricity sparking off the clashing swords binding Richand and himself together.

The merciless shadow closed in on the two of them, as Storm continued growing larger, being able to utilize more of his limitless power. He pressed the sword's down toward Richand with all the strength he could muster, the very fabric of time and space distorting around the two of them. Voids began appearing unexpectedly around the field, sucking up anything into infinite nothingness.

Last edited:
"I know he shall try. The plan tells me of it. However I still serve under him because of what happened. I shall never forget my debt. In fact, let me show you." Seth stabbed his sword into the ground and began chanting while waving his arms in controlled symbols. Suddenly the ground around himself and Oric shook and a dome of stone formed, sealing them in. "Be careful not to lose yourself in the past. The flow of time is strong." There was a flash of light.
------------------------
Seth Covull entered a large granite building, but Seth looked different. He didn't wear a hood or a mask. He had shoulder length brown hair and deep green eyes. His out though was the same. Silver chain mail, two gold straps crossed over his chest, gold pants and shoes, with two silver gloves; each adorned with a gold gem. This was the Seth Covull of two hundred years ago. "Hey! What must I do to get a challenge here? Or is everbody chicken?" Seth sat down at a table, a chess board set out in front of him. Some people shot dirty looks at him, others muttered about a lack of respect. Finally one sat down. "I shall face you. You seem so eager for defeat." Seth looked up at his opponent. It was a face that would forever be etched in his memory, Sekhmet.
"Oh I will not lose stranger. I have strategies nobody knows."

Seth made his first move, an unlikely use of his knight. Sekhmet calmly looked before speaking, "The episcal assualt classic opening, last seen in a grand chess tournament 60 years ago. Your next move undoubtably will be to move your other knight the same way followed by a pawn offensive. The counter to this strategy is checkmate in 6 moves." Seth's eyes were open in shock. He just said my entire strategy by one move. And he knows its flaw? Who is this man? Sekhmet made his move. Seth followed by doing just as said, making the same move with his other knight. Sekhmet sighed, "And here I was hoping for a challenge." The crowd around them watched. Six moves later and Sekhmet had won, just as he said. "Who are you?" Seth was shocked and awed. Nobody had beaten him in centuries, in fact it was he who displayed the strategy all those years ago.
"I am Sekhmet, the last remaining follower of my religion." Sekhmet got up to leave. "Wait! You're the last of your people? So am I." Sekhmet turned to go. "Would you care for something to drink?"

--------------------

The light grew bright and it seemed time skipped forward. Sekhmet looked the same as ever, Seth was now wearing his trademark hood. "Ah, Sekhmet my friend, if only things were better. This world is drawing close to something on a scale never before scene. And I fear our everlasting lives will be put to the test." Sekhmet looked at him long and hard. "Seth, in the fifty years I have known you, your predictions have been wrong only once, and that was the chess game we met at. If something terrible is truly going to happen then we had best report it to the leader of the country so he may prepare. This is my home now, I will not let it fall. If I must, I will destroy the world with the fury of the gods." Seth stood up, a strange look in his eyes. "I have not been in Destry for long but my time here has been the best in my prolonged life. If what I see comes to pass then I will fight as well. Please, show me to the leader so I may warn him." Sekhmet nodded before getting up and walking away. Seth followed him outside. To there right was construction, the soon to be Destry Tower. However Sekhmet led him toward the center of the city, where the new leader was crowned not more than a month ago. They entered an obelisk black building. They headed straight for the Ruling Chamber, where the Dictator lives.

A servant announced their coming. Sitting in a large black chair was a man. A man who hasn't changed in centuries, Storm Valentine. Seth came forward and bowed. Storm merely gritted his teeth, clearly annoyed. "Sekhmet! Why have you, my grand priest and second in command, brought a commoner to me." Sekhmet answered with pride in his voice. "This is no mere commoner. This is Seth Covull, he is the wise friend I spoke to you about. His prophecies have never been wrong(Sekhmet withheld the truth about the chess one). He has spoken of one that you must hear directly." Storm drummed his fingers on his throne. "Fine. Speak, Covull."

Seth rose from his knees and told Valentine of the impending doom he forsaw for the world. Storm chuckled when Seth finished. "My my, what a beutiful picture to paint. I must tell you wise one, that doom is not for us. I have been planning an assault for a few months. An assault on the world. Destry is the mightiest country so why must we be the smallest? Why must we pay for importing things that should be rightfully ours? No, I plan a conquest to end all. The world unified under my rule. A peaceful world, through fear of my strength. What do the two of you say? I need generals and advisors to aid me in my mission. Would either of you care for a power that only comes to the strong?"

Sekhmet bowed, "I shall follow you Valentine." Seth also bowed, "I will as well. I owe this country for taking me in and giving me a home and a friend. I will fight my hardest." Storm smiled, "Excellent."
------------------
All light suddenly vanished. Without warning, the dome surronding Seth and Oric vanished. They were back in the present battle, no longer viewing a memory of Seth's life. "Now do you undestand Oric? I owe Destry for giving me a home when I was lost. I could never kill Storm and I hope Sekhmet is at peace. Now, no more dwelling on the past." Seth grabbed his sword and held it in front of himself. "We shall fight!"

OoC: i have rights for the bunnying

OOC
Hello every body, miss me. The main reasone for my absence is sort of split into, one is that i have had so much revision for my exams i just havn't had time.
2. is the fact my birthday was about a week ago. And i got a 360 elite, need i say more.
Any way i will try and get on when i can, CG when you get on, this post is your invitation to bring it.
IC
Drake stepped out of a darkly lit room in the middle of the floating fortress. As he steped out loads of demon bodies fell to the floor behind him. He now stood in a large room, a glowing orb in the centre.
"Now this is the magic engin, I might have told you a fib farther, i have no intetion of destroying it. I plan to hijack it."
Drake raised his hand and a void apeared. 5 white robed sage's steped out followed by Sarah the bow weilding preistess.
"How long will it take."
She gave the room a quick glance.
"10 minutes" She replied quickly.
"Ok as soon as you start they will know your here so i will hold them off, good luck." Drake then left the room as the sages surrounded the orb, they lifted their hands and the whole fortress stopped. It completely stopped moving forward and just hung there in the air.
"Well lets see who the send."

Mean while

Mark watched in disbleife as voids started to open every where.
"Oh not good, the void will collapse at this rate and there will be nothing between us and the underworld." Mark dashed forward and behaded a armoured demon. He then stood on the demons shield. Air started to turn around him as the shield rose and shot of towards storm and Richand with Mark on board. When he got up to Richand he pulled out the Slafir and Conud orbs.
"Its time you went all out Richand" The orbs in his hand rose and started to glow.

A jolt of energy from the orbs arced out of Mark's hand and struck Richand as he struggled with Storm's overwhelming force. He felt a cool, single shot of power race through his veins as his eyes began to glow and flare. Knowing that the short burst wasn't going to last for long, Richand directed all of the power from the orbs into his right hand, which began to glow brightly. Before the power could fade, Richand let go of the sword with his left hand, keeping his right holding it in place with the orb's power. Storm's eyes widened in surprise as Richand placed his hand on Storm's armored chest. Just as Richand touched the armor, Storm's eyes widened in a mixture of anger and horror as he realized what was about to happen. A pulse of light shot from around them as Richand shouted his most powerful attack.
"CONSTELLATION CRASH!!!"
Richand blasted Storm with a concentrated explosion of pure light from his hand.

Last edited:
Storm's face went as gaunt as the bleak obsidian cliffs in a volcano's hearth. He had been so focused on Richand's shatterpoint in his fear factor, he had'nt thought to look for the shatterpoint in his power. And it had indeed shattered... But in Richand's favor. Storm's face was one of both shock and horror as he saw the power exploding from Richand's hand at point blank range.

Light shined from the center of Richand's palm as pure concentrated energy from all the heroes who had been killed throughout the history of the world put their power into the blow.

And the attack hit its target perfectly.

The white hot light scorched Storm's chest, melting through his first layer of skin. It seemed to be happening in slow motion. Storm's vampire powers activated, starting to reassemble his skin. But he wasnt fast enough. The light continued melting the skin, then it tore through the muscle, and finally it blasted through Valentine's calcium filled bone marrow, exploding in a brilliant blast of white light out of his back.

The light continued chewing away at his skin, blasting through his shoulder, and it ate it's way up his neck and towards his face. A section of Storm's chin burned away as the light chewed through it. The beckoning beam burst from Storm's back, absorbing and imploding the dark thunderclouds that had been Storm's true strength. Slowly, the light faded.

Storm's body, what was left of it, wobbled in the air for a moment.

His eyes were wide and expressionless. His entire right shoulder and half of his chest was gone... Including the bottom of his chin and the right half of his mouth. No blood flowed from the wounds, as they seemed to have been instantly cauterized by the heat of the light. Not thinking, not realizing, the light had taken Storm's shoulder... The shoulder that was attached to a hand... The hand which in fact, had been preventing Richand's blade from hitting him.

It was'nt holding anything anymore. Richand's sword came forward with immense force, flashing across Storm's neck, moving so fast that it looked like lightning to a normal eye. The sword completed it's thrust, and Valentine's body remained motionless for a moment. Then... the strangest thing happened.

What was left of Valentine's lip curled itself into a hideous smile, and he spoke his last words as blood leaked from his throat.

".....W-W-Would you c-care for some wine...?"

Valentine's lip curled into a one-sided grin, and his head slid from his body. Blood oozed from the opened neck, and spilled onto the battlefield below. His body followed his head, toppling down towards the ground. They hurtled together, skull and spine, through the air as the speed and pressure ripped more flesh from his body. The slammed into the ground with a thud.

Storm's eyes continued staring into the sky at the warrior who had defeated him, the great Richand Zamikios. They were spread wide, and his lip was still curved into a smile. He chuckled... He chuckled a last time, still staring Richand straight in the eyes. He chuckled as his body and skull melted into the ground.

Storm Valentine was dead.....

.......For Now........

"I know he shall try. The plan tells me of it. However I still serve under him because of what happened. I shall never forget my debt. In fact, let me show you." Seth stabbed his sword into the ground and began chanting while waving his arms in controlled symbols. Suddenly the ground around himself and Oric shook and a dome of stone formed, sealing them in. "Be careful not to lose yourself in the past. The flow of time is strong." There was a flash of light.
------------------------
Seth Covull entered a large granite building, but Seth looked different. He didn't wear a hood or a mask. He had shoulder length brown hair and deep green eyes. His out though was the same. Silver chain mail, two gold straps crossed over his chest, gold pants and shoes, with two silver gloves; each adorned with a gold gem. This was the Seth Covull of two hundred years ago. "Hey! What must I do to get a challenge here? Or is everbody chicken?" Seth sat down at a table, a chess board set out in front of him. Some people shot dirty looks at him, others muttered about a lack of respect. Finally one sat down. "I shall face you. You seem so eager for defeat." Seth looked up at his opponent. It was a face that would forever be etched in his memory, Sekhmet.
"Oh I will not lose stranger. I have strategies nobody knows."

Seth made his first move, an unlikely use of his knight. Sekhmet calmly looked before speaking, "The episcal assualt classic opening, last seen in a grand chess tournament 60 years ago. Your next move undoubtably will be to move your other knight the same way followed by a pawn offensive. The counter to this strategy is checkmate in 6 moves." Seth's eyes were open in shock. He just said my entire strategy by one move. And he knows its flaw? Who is this man? Sekhmet made his move. Seth followed by doing just as said, making the same move with his other knight. Sekhmet sighed, "And here I was hoping for a challenge." The crowd around them watched. Six moves later and Sekhmet had won, just as he said. "Who are you?" Seth was shocked and awed. Nobody had beaten him in centuries, in fact it was he who displayed the strategy all those years ago.
"I am Sekhmet, the last remaining follower of my religion." Sekhmet got up to leave. "Wait! You're the last of your people? So am I." Sekhmet turned to go. "Would you care for something to drink?"

--------------------

The light grew bright and it seemed time skipped forward. Sekhmet looked the same as ever, Seth was now wearing his trademark hood. "Ah, Sekhmet my friend, if only things were better. This world is drawing close to something on a scale never before scene. And I fear our everlasting lives will be put to the test." Sekhmet looked at him long and hard. "Seth, in the fifty years I have known you, your predictions have been wrong only once, and that was the chess game we met at. If something terrible is truly going to happen then we had best report it to the leader of the country so he may prepare. This is my home now, I will not let it fall. If I must, I will destroy the world with the fury of the gods." Seth stood up, a strange look in his eyes. "I have not been in Destry for long but my time here has been the best in my prolonged life. If what I see comes to pass then I will fight as well. Please, show me to the leader so I may warn him." Sekhmet nodded before getting up and walking away. Seth followed him outside. To there right was construction, the soon to be Destry Tower. However Sekhmet led him toward the center of the city, where the new leader was crowned not more than a month ago. They entered an obelisk black building. They headed straight for the Ruling Chamber, where the Dictator lives.

A servant announced their coming. Sitting in a large black chair was a man. A man who hasn't changed in centuries, Storm Valentine. Seth came forward and bowed. Storm merely gritted his teeth, clearly annoyed. "Sekhmet! Why have you, my grand priest and second in command, brought a commoner to me." Sekhmet answered with pride in his voice. "This is no mere commoner. This is Seth Covull, he is the wise friend I spoke to you about. His prophecies have never been wrong(Sekhmet withheld the truth about the chess one). He has spoken of one that you must hear directly." Storm drummed his fingers on his throne. "Fine. Speak, Covull."

Seth rose from his knees and told Valentine of the impending doom he forsaw for the world. Storm chuckled when Seth finished. "My my, what a beutiful picture to paint. I must tell you wise one, that doom is not for us. I have been planning an assault for a few months. An assault on the world. Destry is the mightiest country so why must we be the smallest? Why must we pay for importing things that should be rightfully ours? No, I plan a conquest to end all. The world unified under my rule. A peaceful world, through fear of my strength. What do the two of you say? I need generals and advisors to aid me in my mission. Would either of you care for a power that only comes to the strong?"

Sekhmet bowed, "I shall follow you Valentine." Seth also bowed, "I will as well. I owe this country for taking me in and giving me a home and a friend. I will fight my hardest." Storm smiled, "Excellent."
------------------
All light suddenly vanished. Without warning, the dome surronding Seth and Oric vanished. They were back in the present battle, no longer viewing a memory of Seth's life. "Now do you undestand Oric? I owe Destry for giving me a home when I was lost. I could never kill Storm and I hope Sekhmet is at peace. Now, no more dwelling on the past." Seth grabbed his sword and held it in front of himself. "We shall fight!"

OoC: i have rights for the bunnying

Oric was shocked that Seth still felt he owed a debt to Valentine after all these years. He could tell from Seth's tone, that he couldn't be talked down, and one of them would have to die before it was all over. Oric was preparing to strike when he noticed a piercing white light out of the corner of his eye. Oric swung his head to the right, taking note that the beam's sorce was Richand's hand. What or who it was aimed at was unclear as the bright light encompassed the entire battlefield.

As it cleared Oric blinked a few times, adjusting his eyes. Then he saw...a body. Or what was left of one. He fell to the ground, its head rolling away from its body and Oric could tell from the hideous smile glazzed across its face that it was Storm Valentine, the Dictator of Destry.

Oric smilled at Richand's accomplishment and turned back to Seth, "You see, this battle is over. If you surrender, we will let you live." Oric didn't expect Seth to accept, he was too loyal to both Storm and Sehkmet. Knowing this Oric quietly prepared himself to finish the fight, gripping his sword even tighter, causing his knuckles to turn white.

Seth stared at his fallen leader. His eyes narrowed as he studied Storm's remains. "Something's not right here..." Seth muttered to himself, "...An attack of that power would never be enough to kill him. What is going on? The plan gives no mention of it." Seth gripped his sword and walked calmly towards Oric. "You think this is over? You have no clue of the power he posseses, or my power for that matter. If it wouldn't leave us powerless for many millenia we could have destroyed the world in a single spell. You know nothing of what you face!"

Seth suddenly charged forward with a slash at Oric's midsection.

Back