Realms--Official RP

Oric ignored the words, and raised his sword to parry the blow. Then with lightning presison, he aimed two slashes at Seth's throat.

As soon as the blow was parried Seth had jumped back. But he wasn't fast enough. One slash cut his chin and the other knocked his helmet off. Seth steadied himself ready for more. His silver hair was messy and dropped down to his shoulders. Seth's face was still partially covered by a gold mask that covers the eyes, showing only slits of white. The cut on his chin dripped a couple drops of blood but it was nothing serious.

Seth held his sword with his right hand and held his left behind him. By some unseen command his scythe flew into his open hand. Seth charged and threw the scythe at Oric's head before slicing at hus feet with his sword.

Oric moved his shield into the path of the flying scythe and bent his knees, springing himself into the air. Due to his weightlessness, Oric easily cleared the blade and swung hard with his own sword down onto Seth's right shoulder from above.

The attack cut Seth's shoulder armor clean off but his arm was unharmed. Seth quickly stopped and with a small shift in weight, aimed a slash at Oric before he could land.

Seth's blade caught Oric's left leg, slicing a strap off his greaves and opening a small cut in his calf. Oric landed and rolled, quickly jumping to his feet. He barley flinched at the pain in his leg, the adrenaline pumping through his body numbed the pain. Oric charged hard once again with shield outstreached, he hoped to crash into Seth, knocking him off balance and then aimed a flury of stabs and slashes at Seth's now unprotected shoulder.

Seth moved away from the sheild, but didn't realize he moved into the path of the stabs. He managed to parry a few before breaking out of the way. Seth's shoulder had multiple cuts, none deep but all painful. His chest armor was covered in small punctures, though none pierced his chain mail. Seth undid a strap and the wrecked armor dropped to the ground. Seth only had his armored gloves, his left arm and his legs still gaurded by armor. His chest and right shoulder were being protected by only his silver chain mail, the right shoulder tinged slightly red.

Seth looked around but saw a desperate situation. With Storm supposedly gone, the demons were losing strength. Their numbers dropping severely. Naxus was busy with the Makantes girl and Richand was recovering hus power after using such a strong spell. It seemed Oric and Seth were the only humans still fighting. Seth dropped down to one knee and with his finger, traced a few symbols in the ground.

"I will not die." Seth rose to his feet. "I will survive!" Seth stabbed his Eternal Blade into the center of the symbols. Nothing happened at first, but then the symbols began to glow. Suddenly a rock floated into the air. Then symbols flew onto it. Instantly tons of rocks and dirt flew into the symboks. There was a flash of light and then there was a dull growl. When the light cleared, a giant rock goliath was standing over them. 20 feet tall, with the symbols forming a face. It stared at Oric menacingly. "Face the power of the Terra Eternal! Attack!" The giant swung its rock fist down at Oric.

Richand stayed in his Zodiac form. He didn't know why, but he felt a tingling unease go down his spine.
Why am I feeling worried? Storm is dead... right?
UNFORTUNATELY, FAR FROM IT.
The voice popped into his head and seemed to come from everywhere, but was soothing and seemed to pose no malice.
Wh-what? Who are you?
I AM THE GOD OF LIGHT, THE CONSTELLATION ELEMENTAL. I JOINED WITH YOU SINCE YOUR FIGHT WITH NAXUS, THE DARK ONE. I'VE BEEN WITH YOU EVER SINCE. SOMETHING IS BLOCKING My SPIRITUAL SIGHT... THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. BE READY, RICHAND. I FEAR... I FEAR THAT THE WORST HAS YET TO COME.

Last edited:
The air smelt strongly of burnt flesh where Richand was. The fabric of time was being ripped open by the voids. Suddenly, a voice was heard throughout the battlefield. A thin line cut itself through the air in front of Richand, then unzipped itself, revealing the pitch blackness inside it. A foot stepped out. Followed by another. These feet were attached to a body, which held a face and hands. The mouth was grinning, and the man was chuckling.

Storm Valentine stepped out, fully regenerated, his skin smelling strongly of ash and smoke.

"Hahahahaha," he laughed into Richand's face. "Did you really think that attack would have nearly enough power to destroy me?!?"

Storm's body was slightly gassy, and not completely solid.

"I assume you are wondering how and why I am still alive, eh Richand?" Storm chuckled loudly and sneered at Richand. "Well, it is all really quite simple. I have done so many evil deeds in my life, each and every time I die, I am sent to Hell, to the Underworld. Luckily for me, I know many people there. Speaking of which," He pointed toward Oric and shouted, "Sekhmet sends his best regards to your swift death!"

Storm continued. "Anyways, Sekhmet has increased his status in Hell to "High Inquisitorial Priest". This gives him the power to traffic souls from this World into the Underworld. Anytime I am sent there, he will send me back. And this past experience, he included a nice little present for me..."

Storm spread his arms and made fists as his power level escalated. "HE INCREASED MY POWER TEN-FOLD!"

Valentine's arms stretched themselves until they were twenty feet lon. He grew more arms, each of them growing into tendrils like this. His body lengthened, and grew and grew and grew. He peaked height at 65 feet.He then grew normal arms, clawed at the ends. The tendrils had now lengthened to 90 feet from his body either way, having six of them. Storms eyes grew large and red as his skin distorted and he transformed into his Apex Vampire form again. Then, he transformed again.

And again.

He transformed thrice, finally taking the shape of a huge vision of an Alpha Apex Ultima-Vampire, black tendrils licking and smacking anything they touched. One of them grappled onto Seth's rock giant, pulling it into the center of Storm's new form. Its screams were heard bellowing from the belly of the beast. Storm roared in lavish joy as his tongue emerged from his mouth, smacking against his lips.

Sound bellowed from Storm'ss new form towards Richand, spraying the hero with a huge volume of rock and bile.

"This is it Richand, now you will experience the full power of the Dark Side...."

Storm's enormous demon mouth opened wide, and a huge mass of black flames licked towards Richand at a fearsome speed.

Seth watched as Storm took his goliath and absorbed its power. Ugh...how ugly. I admire your power Storm but you must seriously find a more civilized look. Seth merely turned back to Oric who also seemed disgusted by Storm's appearence. He's not looking at me. If I strike now I can kill him.

Seth. The time is now. Carry out phase two.

Master? May I at least kill this one first?

No. Obey the plan Seth.

Fine.
Seth sighed deeply before vanishing into thin air. Suddenly Storm's attack simply disappeared in a flash of light. Seth appeared next to Richand. "So Valentine, how is hell? Do you find endless flames enjoyable?"

IC
"That would explain a lot, it also means that Drake worked out everything......." Mark sighed.
"Storm put simply your an idiot, you must know the price for crossing between worlds so much, also not every thing your saying is true either." Mark concentrated, piecing all the pieces of the puzzle.
"You see if it was as simple as just being let out, Schkmet would be with us as well, but he's not, no there is something else." Mark pulled and old book out of his tunic. It was dusty and old but reacked of magic.
"This is the Diary of the great King of Destry. The one who originally crossed over to the underworld on his own accord and came back. He wrote down all his tecnies, his teachings. There all in this book. I bet you used this to cross over, that's how you allied yourself with the demons. No the only way you are able to get back once you were dead, is simple. YOU ARE USING THE ORBS POWER TO KEEP YOU ANCHORED TO THIS WORLD." Mark looked Storm in the eye.
"Well I think so, could be wrong but oh well. Besides I think there is a new mystery. The mystrey of Seth and what seems to be, his hidden agenda." Mark turned to Seth and looked him in the eyes.

Drake, I think the real player is about to make a move

Storm's grin faded from his face as Seth stood against him. Many thoughts rushed throughout his mind, and he grasped them as he realized what was happening.

"Seth... You were one of my oldest friends and most trusted advisor next to Sekhmet. I took you in... I gave you a home... And this is the thanks I get? This is how you repay ME!?! I dont care what your "Master" says, I AM YOUR MASTER, AND YOU WILL BUCKLE BENEATH MY POWER!"

Storm heard Mark's comments.

"Will you keep your comments to yourself, you sniveling little whelp!" Storm opened his mouth and blasted an enormous volume of Dark energy at Mark, obliterating him completely. The journal in his hands caught fire as it fluttered down to the ground. Storm turned to Seth.

"Why Seth... WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!"

Last edited:
OOC
Storm i know you love killing my side characters but this ones of limits.
IC
Mark's image fluctaed slightly as the beam came towards him. He let go of journal and he flucated out of time in self and repapered behind storm. He started rolling his shoulders and flexing his muscles.
"Man its been a while since I have had to void surf that fast. Don't insult me Storm I am not just some mere soldier like the rest of them. Thou my looks might be deceiving i have lived for a very long time. And i must say your skills in controlling voids is just terrible. Its so uneven it makes me shiver."
Mark floated on his shield towards Richand again.
"I have no intention of particapting in this fight. I am merely here for support and insight. Any way Seth do tell us what's going on, it seems every thing you do is just one unseen variable. First the floating fortress and now this, I must say I'm impressed.

"It's quite simple. I'm not the last of my people simply because they died out. After all, how could a race this powerful simply vanish? I was offered a choice to become more than a mere worshipping immortal. I took it and was spared. The gods wiped my people out of this dimension. We had become to powerful. We upset the balence, and balance is everything. Peace cannot exist without war, night never happens unless there's day to balence it. I made a selfish choice to save myself and for more power, now I'm paying the price. I must do as the gods command. I must keep the balance."

Seth turned to Storm. His eyes neither happy or angry, just sad. "I am sorry for this. Hundreds of years ago the gods deemed that for the greatest balance the world has ever known, it must go through its greatest trial. I did as ordered and gave the first Valentine the secrets of dark magic as well as the Orb of Destry. A millenia has passed and look now. You Storm, are the most powerful being of evil since the universe was created and without knowing it, you owe me. To help the tragedy unfold correctly I became your general, your advisor, your friend. Now I admit I have enjoyed these past centuries, but the gods cannot be denied. I am sorry Storm Valentine but you must be eliminated to bring forth the greatest balance in all of time. And I must aid in your destruction. Forgive me, my friend."

Seth vanished into thin air. Suddenly pillars of fire erupted around Storm. Seth reappeared above Storm with a slash.

Back