Realms--Official RP

"Darkness can be stopped Storm. Everything has it's balance. Tha balance of dark is light. Richand is your balance." That's when Seth noticed the Orbs. "Relying on that legendary power? Surely you have another trick?" Seth appeared behind Richand. "You know nothing of the Orbs!" Seth's eyes glowed and the Drosin and Destry Orbs in Storm's hands shattered.

IC
Mark watched the fight and shook his head.
Im sure i said haven was under the citadel not his tower, oh well at least he can die happy
Thou every one had seemed to have excepted Seth betrayle Mark had not. He risted the urge to attack Seth. It was his fualt that this war started, that so many people died. Just so we could unite at the end and be at peace.But is it worth it. Can't we find peace though happiness and joy instead.
Mark just stood their and watched, he could feel that it is coming to an end.
OOC
If reaper doesn't post soon i'm just gonna ignore him and have drake join the fray. I want to be in the last fight.

Storm grinned, sensing Mark's thoughts.

Haven was under the Citadel. Had you forgotten that I destroyed the citadel and built my tower on top of it?

The Orb's shattered in Storms hands. He gasped for a moment, but only a moment. When they burst, large volumes of gas came from the dust. He quickly sucked in these fumes, absorbing what energy was left of the Orbs.

Storms body glowed green.

"As you can see, I cannot be defeated. Even without the Orbs, I shall unleash my wrath on this world."

Storm held his hand up, and Dark energy collected in it. He pointed his hand at the battlefield, and a dark beam pulsed from his hand at Siana Makantes.

Seth quickly vanished and appeared with a sheild of light in front of the blast. The pulse hit the sheild hard, a lot harder then Seth anticipated. The sheild began to crack. I'm sure I put enough power into the sheild to balance out the dark. How can this happen?! The sheild shattered and Seth was vlasted to the ground. When he hit, a shockwave went out that knocked everyone off their feet.

Very slowly, Seth climbed out of the impact crater. His upper-armor was gone. All that was left was the armor on his legs, but those were dented and craked in various places. Seth flared his now holed filled wings and did his best to fly back up. Once he reached where Richand was he did his best to smile. "Richand, I believe now this must end. Before Storm attempts some other filthy trick." Seth's eyes glowed and two unharmed Orbs appeared. "As the one who originally forged them millenia ago, I can destroy and form them at will. Take these Orbs, of Destry and Drosin. Use their power to amplify yours. Use your light to balance the dark."

"Hahahahahahaha, you think a few balls will save you from my wrath! I have not even BEGUN to unleash a fraction of my strength! Go ahead and get all the power you can, I want to face a worthy opponent before I completely obliterate this world!"

Storms energy took a violent turn as his real power was finally being tapped, the power that noone had been able to sense, the power inside him that had lain dormant for hundreds of years. The ground began to quake violently.

"Their is no balance against me! Their is no EQUAL to MY POWER!"

OOC
Ok i can't wait any longer sorry cg
IC
"As argoant as always farther." Said a voice from the dark. It was if the shadows were speaking.
"True you are proberly the most powerfully being in the world, so to the solve the problem." The darkness started to swill and form behind Storm.
"WE REMOVE YOU FROM IT," That darkness exploded, replaced by Drake who lashed out, his hands covered in ice spikes. He dug them into Storms shoulders the ice multiplying acting like a hook stuck in his shoulder.
"I can't hold his for long, Seth you know what must be done," Said Drake panting as he tried to keep hold of storm.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Storm screamed and writhed in pain as the spikes stuck into his body.

"YOU LITTLE SLUG! YOU WILL DIE!"

Storm flared his energy as bolts of lightning discharged through the hooks and into Drakes body. He could feel Drake getting weaker, but for some reason, he would not let go. It was like he was anchored to Storm's body.

Storm shouted as he continued discharging lightning into Drake. Flames shot from his open mouth at Richand, and dark power sprayed from his hands at Seth. Multiple voids opened everywhere on the battlefield, and an enormous one opened up right behind Siana Makantes. It was sucking in everything, and if Siana didnt get out of their, she would die.

"I will never... EVER... LOSE TO YOU!"

IC
"Mark CLOSE THE VOIDS," Shouted Drake as he started the weaken.
Mark's image shimered and he vanished apering infont of one of the voids. He was instantly sucked in but on his way in he closed it. He then reapered back.
"Dham that hurt,"
"I think im worse of some how." Said Drake who was now faltering.
"I will try and close the others, keep at it" Mark then set off to work.
"oh well looks like it now or never," Drake then did somthing unexpected.
"Release the seal, GELU LAMIA." Drake wings instantly forze over as if it was being burnt by flame made of ice. His hair stood up straight, his eyes glowing with a bright light. Then his canine teeth started to grow, doubling in length. Ice was erupiting all over as the air became colder. Drake grip tightend.
"My final form, the one i keep suppressed, when light, ice and darkness mix together. The light inside me. The darkness of the vampire. And the cold strength I process. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU LIKE IT" Drake lifted his head and the slamed his teeth into Storms neck.

Oric was a bit confused by Seth's sudden change of heart and although he doubted it he felt a sense of pride knowing that maybe his words had changed Seth's line of thought. Oric watched as a large tremor opened behind Siana. Oric rushed forward, cutting down any remaining zombie soliders and reached her just in time. He leaped though the air, tackleing Siana out of the way before she fell into the fault behind her.

Oric stood up, shaking himself off and assessed the battle. The time armies had mostly killed each other off a few pockets of men on each side remained, carring to their wounded. The fight with Storm was too unprodicable. Everytime it looked like one side had the upper hand, the other would up their power and gain the advantage. Eventually, Storm's power would run out and the sheer numbers of Oric's comrades would take him down.

Oric's gaze diverted to the east where the Sun was beginning to rise. Coming over a grassy ridge was a flag, first one, then two, then 10. Soon there were too many to count. Behind each flag was a row of men, each armed with anything they had. The clothes of these men were as different as their armarment. Some wore the blue and gold of Drosin, others the bright crimson and yellow of Cound, but most wore the clothes of comoners. Dirty, brown tunics and pants, armed with pitchforks and scythes.

Thousands of them sweep around Valentine's newly built tower, tipping status and ripping banners, eliminating any signs of the dictator from the once peaceful Citadel. They continued forward, finishing off Valentine's army and closing in on the General himself. Oric ran to the head of the advance, seperating them to surround Storm so they couldn't be taken out in one attack.

The sudden morale boost from the citizens of Renuit fueled Oric, he watched in both horror and amazment as his feet lengthened and grew talons, his legs buckled at strange places and grew, thick armored scales. His torso expanded, a tail formed from his spine and his arms grew to great lengths, widening and growing feathers. His head also grew, his face being replaced with a gold beak and his eyes became larger, moving closer to the sides of his head. His whole body became covered in blue feathers, save his feet. His head and tail also feathered, but in gleaming gold instead of the somewhat dull blue.

Oric let out a load cry, sending the new army into motion. They closed in on Storm, throwing ropes over him, trying to force him to the ground, others formed ranks and fired at him using their muskets. More projectiles were lanuched as spearman, javilen throwers, archers and even stone tossers joined the fray. More men moved forward, cutting and stabbing at Storms legs, some climbing up the ropes to reach his lower body and chest.

Oric leaped forward, with his new body flying soaring high into the air. He turned sharply and entered a steep dive, claws outstreached. He used his talons to dig deep into Storm's sholders and aimed his razor sharp beak at Valentine's neck.

Siana breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed the worst was over. Suddenly, the void reappeared, continuing to drag her in. Naxus spotted his chance to finish her.
"Farewell, child of Makantes!"
Naxus leapt at her with his claws outstretched. However, Siana ducked, and Naxus realized his mistake too late.
"No... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Naxus was sucked into the Void and was destroyed. However, Siana was barely holding on. In a matter of moments, she would be consumed.
"NO!"
Richand lept in front of the portal, keeping it from swallowing her with the sheer force of his light.
"I told you... I won't let you hurt anyone I care about again!!!"

Seth quickly dodged Storm's attack at him. He grabbed the Orbs and tossed them down to Richand. "Richand! Your assistance is needed!" Seth flew back and then turned to where Storm was being held by Drake and Oric. "You cannot be killed Storm, that much is true. However your son is right, you will be taken out of this world. This spell will open a special void, one of no escape. A dimension where you will be tortured until death. However since you cannot die, you shall suffer for eternity. I am sorry, old friend."

Seth clapped his hands together in front of himself. Six runes appeared in a circle around Seth. Each rune had an element. Seth began to chant snd the runes spun fast behind him. As his chanting increased so did the speed of the runes. Then suddenly, Seth grabbed the ring of energy and held it in front of hhmself. Energy sparked in the center of the circle. Seth let go and the circle floated in front of him. Quickly he moved his hands in strange patterens and the energy sparked at a greater, more ferocious rate. Seth stopped his chanting and held his hands at the circle's edge. "Nejiru Garandou!"

The circle was suddenly filled with what looked like a layer of blue gas. Suddenly the energy sparked and the gas exploded. Instantly the circle had a deep blue wall within it. "Throw Storm into this void! He will be sealed forever!" Seth had to stay behind the void to give it a constant energy. "Hurry! Even my power has a limit!"

OoC: Nejiru Garandou means Void of Torture

Storm yelled in pain. The ropes were beginning to cut through his skin, but his vampiric power kept regenerating it. Drakes fangs had gone very deep into Storm's juggular, suckling his blood. Storm chuckled as he turned to Drake.

"You fool. Noone has ever been stupid enough to drink the blood of a Vampire before; it is TOXIC!"

Storm burst out in laughter, but his fun was cut short by a pair of talons gripping into his shoulders along with Drake's ice anchors digging deeper. He reached, grasping the bird by the throat to prevent the birds beak from gashing his neck. His grip tightened on the birds throat, with his other hand attempting to rip Drake off his back.

Villagers began attacking as well, in great numbers. It did not take Storm long to realize that not only was he in great pain, but he was alone. He was all alone against the harsh light. He could see the sun beginning to rise over the horizon. Its harsh light burned him, and his toes began to freeze over, turning to stone. He wrenched himself free, and they kept returning to stone form.

Storms eyes glowed red, and blood gushed from his wounds. The blood did indeed prove to be toxic, as it spilled over the battlefield, the armies that came in contact with it began distintegrating.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Storm roared as his power exploded. Lightning flared in all directions. And yet, he realized that no matter how hard he tried, the light fought back stronger. Their was a balance... And the void behind him was gaining power. He could not turn to stop Seth. He realized there was only one thing to do.

Remove the balance.... Permanently.

Storm turned to Richand. He could feel it. Richand was the shatterpoint of this battle. If Richand fell now, Storm would win. He was not sure why, but he knew it.

Storm gathered whatever remaining power he had, into his body. He would stay alive without his power, but he would not survive while Richand lived. He shot a beam containing nearly every splice of his power, save for that which he is using to keep himself from being sucked into the void.

The beam spiraled towards Richand and Siana.

Last edited:
Richand grabbed the orbs. Without thinking, as if guided by some unknown force, Richand cupped his hands together and let the orbs disintegrate as their energy coursed through his body. Unlike when he entered his Zodiac form, this energy burned and writhed. It felt almost magnetic, pulling and repulsing the almost palpable enrgy from Storm's orbs. This force truly felt ancient, wild. It knew no good and no evil, no dark and no light-- It just was, power that was at war against itself.
Wait... that's it! The power wants to be reunited with the other orbs-- it yearns for completion. The more powerful the energy, the larger the pull. So... I'll give it what it wants!
"YAAAHH!!!"
RIchand began to glow, simply burning power as it vented from his body. The strain was unberable, but he kept pushing.
Just a little more... YES!
Two orblike balls of energy shot from Storm's body-- the essence of the two orbs he had absorbed, stripped of their immense power but longing for reunion. Richand caught one in each hand and turned to Storm.
"Darkness like yours doesn't belong in the world of light. For everyone you've hurt or killed-- for everyone praying I can defeat you-- for the sake of this whole planet-- I, Richand, The Avatar of Light, will stop you!"
Richand pushed both orbs of energy into his chest at the same time. For a second, there was silence. Then suddenly, a gigantic aura of power burst from Richand's body, covering him in golden light raising him up into the air. Golden angel wings unfolded from Richand's back, inscribed with ancient runes and intricate drawings of each constellation. Richand's armor turned pure white except for four circles of color on his chestplate, each for a different Orb. Richand's eyes were golden-white, and his hair was standing up on end, golden and shimmering every color at once. Richand outstreched his left hand and concentrated all of the aura there, then held out his blade and ran his hand across it, imbuing with power. Stargleam glowed white hot and emerged glittering platinum, it's blade coursing with pure energy. Richand let the aura return to his body and turned to face Storm.
"The Avatar of Light has been reborn."
Richand shot forward, too fast to see, and slashed Storm with a single blow that shook the earth.
OOC: Epic or what? :D

Last edited:
Storms face was a pure gasp. His mouth hung open as Richand transformed. He cried out as Richand darted forward. He attempted to move, but Drake and had him anchored. There was nowhere for him to run.

The slash rocketed across Storm's chest, his toxic blood splashing towards Richand. It shook like a thundercloud. Storm was sent spiraling backwards into the void. He reached out, grabbing for anything he could. His eyes glowed as he saw Drake. He stretched out his hand and wrapped it around his sons throat.

"If I die, you are going to hell with me!"

Storm pulled Drake with him, both getting sucked into the void of torture.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! RICHAND, mark my words, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

The void closed as Storm's screams echoed in the air.

Meanwhile...

In the void, Storm was in immense pain. He was floating in the air, his hand still on his sons throat. The feeling in the void was terrifying; red-hot needles being jabbed into your every pore, your nails being ripped off, even death itself had nothing on the amount of torture in this Realm. Of all the thoughts one could be thinking at this point, of all the pain, torturous things one was feeling, Storm Valentine, former ruler of Destry, had only one thought in his mind...

.....Revenge....

Back