Realms--Official RP

Storm flared in a rage as the pillars aimed to incapacitate him. Seth had appeared above his head, swinging his sword at him violently.

"You FOOL! YOU TRAITOR! Mark my words Seth Covull, you will DIE for your BETRAYAL!"

Storm blasted the pillars off of him with immense power, his increased body size allowing more of his uneneding power to fill him up. He reached one of his goliath hands towards Seth to block the hit.

The blade dug into Storms skin, fully suberging under his flesh. And yet, because of his monstrous size, it didnt squeeze deep enough to bring forth any blood. Instead, Storm's Vampire powers activated, and his skin repaired itself, trapping Seth's weapon beneath his skin, with Seth still grasping it.

Storm then brought his other hand around, aiming to smash Seth between the two of them.

Seth quickly recalled his sword into his glove before jumping away. "Storm, give up. You cannot possibly win. You are the ultimate evil, but the balance to your power is just as strong. You should quit before you die."

Storm growled back at Seth.

"I can never die. I AM THE ULTIMATE!"

Storm's tendrils shot towards Seth at lightspeed. At the Same time, Storm dissappeared into a void, reappearing behind Seth and swinging downward with both fists.

"Such pitiful strength." Seth vanished and reappeared on the ground out of harms way. "Did you really think that would work? You are strong but you are stupid. Your attacks leaves glaring weaknesses as well as having little power put into them. Are you even amplifying your power with the Orbs? Such a small power level and the world must suffer under it? The plan must be wrong if it stats you as a threat."

"Heh heh heh..." Storm chuckled. "If you truly think this is the extent of my power, you are sorely mistaken. You of all people should know that the best is yet to come!"

Storm threw his arms into the air, and Eterna shook as if it was grasped by hands. He threw them down, and the city followed, crashing into the ground in front of Valentine Tower.The resulting explosion revealed an underground city, a refuge for those trying to escape the war.

"Well well well... If it isnt the much elusive Haven. I must admit, building that city right under my tower was a bold move, and now you will all pay for opposing me!"

Storm Void teleported, and reemerged inside Haven. The refugees screamed in terror as black flames bellowed from his mouht, roasting many civilians. He turned to Seth.

"Keep the balance, eh? Keep THIS BALANCE!"

Storm absorbed darkness into his body, and opened 6 voids in front of Seth. Copies of Storm stepped out, shaking the Earth. Then, they all jumped together, merging into the Ultimate Lifeform.

The newly grown 200 foot behemoth glared at Seth.

"Now, you will DIE!"

Lightning flared from the damp air, and beams of concentrated fire shot at Seth.

"Terra Sheild." Rocks flew up instantly and took all lighting blasts. Seth waved his hand and they dropped. Lightning is balanced by stone. Bslance is everything Valentine. So how about this combonation, water and fire? Suiton no Uzu! Hoton no Oodachi!"

Water spiraled in Seth's left hand as a hammer of fire formed in his right. Quickly he threw the spiraling water at Storm. It spun like a massive drill aimed right for his nonexistent heart. Suddenly Seth was behind Storm swinging his fire hammer at him.

OoC: Suiton no Uzu is japanese for Water Spiral
Hoton no Oodachi is Flame Hammer

Storm vanished into a void as the water was about to hit him along with Seth's flaming attack from behind. The two attacks hit each other and cancelled them out.

Storm appeared again, high in the sky, hands in the air.

"So... Balance... Try to balance this!"

An enormous volume of water came forth, flooding the battlefield and flooding into Haven. An enormous wave came forth, crashing down upon Seth.

Let's see...ah, there it is. The middle of the wave. "Hoton no Hoshi!" Seth swung his hand forward and hundreds of flaming stars flew out directly at the wave. The first one hit the waves center causing it to turn to mist. The other stars hit methodically turning the giant wave into a pure mist. "Surprised? Fire and water cancel each other into steam. The steam rises into the atmosphere fueling the clouds. And clouds fuel..." Seth vanished appearing above Storm. "...Lightning. Raikiri no Takai!" A huge bolt of gold lightning formed and struck straight down at Storm. "Balance is everything."

EDIT: sorry. forgot to translate
Raikiri no Takai means Death's Thunder

"Balance is nothing compared to my POWER!" Storm bellowed as he rose his hand towards the lightning.

His body acted like a lightning rod, absorbing the power of the lightning. It went in through one of Storm's arms and funneled itself back out the other, shooting the lightning back at Seth ten-fold.

What! The blast hit Seth and exploded into a blast of gold light. Suddenly the light swirled around Seth. It began to be tinted with black until soon it all was. Then it was sucked into Seth, but he wasn't normal anymore. Seth had grown to eight feet tall. His skin and armor was black as well. His eyes were pure red, his hair was a dark, dark red. He had two angel wings coming out of his back, only they were black. There was what looked to be a deep, dark blue flame covering his body. Seth had changed into his other form.

"A nice trick Storm, however useless. Since there was no stone close enough to balence the lightning and I wouldn't have been able to dodge it, I had to resort to the dangerous maneuver of absorbing the power back into my body, but to do that I needed to transform. You've seen this before, but you never got to witness its strength. This is the power tge gods gave me when I accepted their offer. They made me one of them, a god of balance. My ritual doesn't extend my immortality, it keeps me tethered to this world. Otherwise my body would fade into theirs and they would no longer have a servant here. Now fear the power of an Eternal god!"

Seth flared his wings and dove straight for Storm, aiming to drag him to the ground in a powerful slam.

Storm laughed loudly. "I fear the power of any God, I am the only god. The GOD OF EVIL INCARNATE!"

Storm flew forward and clashed with Seth, the two of them grappling each others hold, trying to gain advanage. Storms grip on Seths arms tightened, and he started bending Seths arms back in an impossible arc that would either result in Storm winning the grapple, or Seths forearm snapping under the pressure.

"I see physical strength is your better expertise. But how about astral?" Seth's eyes glowed and suddenly Storm flew threw him. "I can manipulate the world as I wish, something even you cannot do. Now stop this pointless fight and accept your fate so that the balance may be restored."

"Heh heh heh... Obviously nothing can be done against you..."

Storm flew high into the stratosphere, gathering every atomic particle of his dark power.

"IF YOU CAN MANIPULATE THE WORLD THEN MY ONLY OPTION IS TO DESTROY IT!"

Storm's power jumped exponentially, as a titanic black ball formed above him, 3 times his size. He growled and grumbled as the unfailing ball of energy grew to the size of a small moon.

"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, IM GOING TO COMPLETELY DESTROY THE EARTH!"

He flung his hands down as the ball of Black energy shot towards the planet.

"GO AHEAD AND BALANCE THAT SETH! IF YOU EVEN TRY TO STOP IT, YOU'LL DIE BECAUSE IT ABSORBS EVERYTHING! IT CANNOT BE STOPPED! THIS IS THE END!"

Power exploded from Storm's orifices as the ball shot towards the planet at incredible speed.

"DEATH FLASH-BOMB!"

The ball hurtled toward the earth at incredible speed. Just when everything seemed lost, Richand jumped in the way of the attack and place his palm out.
"I've got a question, Storm... can it handle the light?"
Richand channelled his remaining power into a gargantuan blast of light that took on the Death Flash-Boamb full force. Energy crackled intensely as the two opposing forces met, sending shockwaves across the battlefield. In a blast of energy, the Light and the Darkness cancelled each other out, stopping the global threat. However, the battle was far from over, and Richand powered down to normal and staggered. He felt like he would fall unconcious any moment, but he stayed upright.
"What... did you say... about the power of darkness... Storm?"

"Ahhh... Richand... I was wondering when you would step in..."

Storm teleported in front of Richand, standing his full 200 feet tall from the merging Shadows.

"I said there is no way to stop it. I cannot be stopped. You have only postponed your fate."

Storm took out the Destry and Drosin Orbs. They swirled around him at high speed as he channeled their energy. They landed, one in each of his palms, glowing brighlty.

"This is your last chance Richand. Surrender now, and I may only make you my slave... Hm hm hm hm hm....."

Back