Realms--Official RP

Seth quickly raised his arm and two arrows were deflected by his armored hand. The third though sliced past his exposed jaw cutting it. Seth wiped his hand on his cheek and saw that Oric drew blood. Hmph...he's better than I thought. With my Kensei no Hoton going off, I can't use any spells for another minute. He's good enough to exploit the small, subtle weaknesses in my scythe style combat as well. I can see why he was a danger to you Sekhmet. Halgern is strong. So this means I must be stronger.

Seth shifted his hold so he was holding his scythe with only his lright hand. With his left hand he drew his Eternal Blade from his back. He held both weapons in front of himself before drawing the scythe back. Seth dashed forward with the sword held forward to stab. Once he was close enough he also swung the scythe forward at him. A stabbing blade at the chest and a slicing scythe at his neck.

Oric grined seeing that he was the first to draw blood. However Seth recomponsed himself quickly and jumped forward to attack. Oric was caught off guard by Seth's sudden attack and didn't have much time to react. The Drosin Prince pivoted his body to the left and fell to the ground to aviod decapataion from the scythe.

Seth's sword scraped past his chestplate, creating a gash though the gold eagle on his armour. The scythe missed cutting open Oric's neck by inches and instead left a small cut across his exposed throat. Inspecting his injuries, Oric rose to his feet and charged, filled with hate towards Seth. He called out, "You will suffer for the pain you have caused!"

Oric dashed to his right and swung his sword hard, towards Seth's neck. Then instead of stopping his momentum, he kept spinning and followed up with a bonebreaking hit from his shield. He put all of his force into the two attacks, hoping to finish Seth once and for all.

Seth put up his sword and blocked the slash. However when Oric hit him with his sheild, he was shoved back a few feet. Seth rolled his shoulders, getting feeling back into his arms. "That stung a little."

Seth readied his sword and scythe. Suddenly he dashed forward with his arms spread. He leapt up, flipping over Oric and came crashing down behind him with both weapons poised to cut him in half.

Seth put up his sword and blocked the slash. However when Oric hit him with his sheild, he was shoved back a few feet. Seth rolled his shoulders, getting feeling back into his arms. "That stung a little."

Seth readied his sword and scythe. Suddenly he dashed forward with his arms spread. He leapt up, flipping over Oric and came crashing down behind him with both weapons poised to cut him in half.

Oric readied himself as Seth soared overhead. Oric pivoted on his left foot and fired his sword towards Seth's chest. At such a close range, Seth would have little time to react and was already in mid-swing with both of his weapons. Oric held his shield on his left arm and instinctivly drew his short sword from its sheath conceild in his shield.

Being the lighter weapon, Seth's scythe reached Oric first. Oric raised his shield to meet the blow, creating a load bang that echoed throughout the battle field. The impact of the blow caused Oric to slide to his right, straight into the path of Seth's sword. Oric gripped his short sword tightly, making impact with Seth's blade, and used his momentum to spin out of harms way. The force from the attack left a large gash across Oric's blade, but he remained unharmed.

Sheathing his sword, Oric charged at Seth again picking up speed, and hurled his spear at the Destry General's Head.

The thrown blade dug through Seth's left shoulder plate. It didn't cut skin but it left a wide gash in his armor. Seth pulled the blade out and tossed it aside. Then he noticed the spear flying right for his head.
Seth reacted quickly and dropped to the ground. The spear flew right over his head. It was close though, had Seth been a split-second slower the spear might have cut through his helmet. Seth noticed Oric was charging up at him. Seth leapt to hus feet and stabbed his sword into the ground. He spun his scythe in front of himself, the blade beginning to glow. "Take this! Divine Tempest!" Massive energy blades blasted out from the scythe straight at Oric.

Last edited:
OoC: yeah exactly. i mean come on. this is meant to be an epic fight. plus that sorta tells me you're letting yourself get by my attack. you make great posts dude, don't stop this close to the end

haha no, that wasn't my post...I was trying to point out that at the beginning of my first post Oric attacked seth by throwing his sword at him. haha, lmao...I just realized it could acually pass off for a post. I guess I should have added ooc;

Oric readied himself as Seth soared overhead. Oric pivoted on his left foot and fired his sword towards Seth's chest. At such a close range, Seth would have little time to react and was already in mid-swing with both of his weapons. Oric held his shield on his left arm and instinctivly drew his short sword from its sheath conceild in his shield.

Being the lighter weapon, Seth's scythe reached Oric first. Oric raised his shield to meet the blow, creating a load bang that echoed throughout the battle field. The impact of the blow caused Oric to slide to his right, straight into the path of Seth's sword. Oric gripped his short sword tightly, making impact with Seth's blade, and used his momentum to spin out of harms way. The force from the attack left a large gash across Oric's blade, but he remained unharmed.

Sheathing his sword, Oric charged at Seth again picking up speed, and hurled his spear at the Destry General's Head.

Look at the bold, Oric has two swords. He throws his main weapon, and then draws his secondary.

OOC: Storm, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I made a post on the last page that you haven't yet responded to. Hust making sure you didn't miss it!

"I don't know, but I have to try!"
Richand leapt into the air, and the Storm replicas slashed each other, destroying them.
"No more tricks, Storm. Fight me yourself!"

Ooc: Oh my bad bro! I must've missed it!

Ic:

Three words were heard in the air Richand breathed. There was no precise source of the words, but the fact that they were themselves words was something to behold. Especially words like these, because not only were they physical words, but they were powerful words. Dialect spoken by a large number of men who throughout history have changed the course of their own lives by imposing these words upon their greatest adversaries when they are about to meet their doom. And so they were heard, as an ethereal smoke formed itself and a void opened to reveal the great Destrian Dictator, Storm Valentine, step out clad in an amazing suit of expandable metal.

Storm stared Richand dead in the eye, and spoke. "To the Death."

Storm then reached into his armor's customized pocket, and pulled out a small peice of metal --- An easily concealed holdout; a tiny peice of trechery; a suprisingly small bit of backup --- exposing the core of mastery in the Dark arts and their success in bypassing the Light. Storm held the peice of metal in front of him, being shaped like a handle, he gripped it tightly. It was Black with Gold plating. As suddenly as he had angled the hilt towards Richand, the tiny peice of torture spit a silver colored blade of flaming energy that sang like a body ricocheting at the bottom of a well.

Storm turned the blade over a couple of times examining it, like a long lost friend who had recently been found. Storm knew the blades style and power more intimately then lovers knew one another's pleasures. After a moment that seemed to take a millenia, Valentine smiled darkly at Richand. He poised himself into a fighting style that had not been seen in a long time. It was Shotokahn. Storm sunk into Shotokahn, letting its power fill him to the top, flowing through him.

His body was like a seive, and his power was a fountain pouring into him. As the water fills the seive, Storm's power grew higher and higher. His body went into a heightened state of strength and inner focus. Yet, the power is ever flowing, and after a certain amount, Storm's body cannot hold anymore power. Now, he has something to use it on. As the seive overfills from being pushed to its limit, the excess water now flows into the enormous pool of Darkness that lay in his hand right now.

Storm grinned, staring vividly at Richand. He angled the flaming silver blade, and moved like lightning across the room, as if he was a wildfire in a windy forest. The very ground he ran across caught fire from being in his path. In less than an instant he closed quarters with Richand, and brought the blade down upon him with unbeleivable force.

Richand looked up at the blade descending upon him. It was moving too fast, and yet unbelievably slow. In fact, he could even see the tiny flecks of ember flying from the blade, as if desperate to flee from its' dark embrace. Richand's mind went blank. The blade seemed almost still now.
In less than a split second, or perhaps for an eternity, Richand remembered all the people he had met, both those he had fought, and those he had befriended. They flashed before his eyes instantaneously, like a slideshow.
Jacob... I'm sorry we couldn't save you...
Night... I know we'll meet again... you followed your own path...
Drake... You're bravery was unlike anything I'd ever seen... you stood against your own father, knowing what it could cost you...
Oric... my friend... your help has been invaluable...
Zanaku... Xenth... you both fought untill your last breath to help us...
Nicklas... You paid the ultimate price to help me save everyone... thank you...
Dad... I'll make you proud of me...
Siana... I... love you.

Richand brought his blade up so fast it was impossible to see, blocking Storm's incredibly powerful strike. Slowly, inexorably, Richand began to push Storm's blade back towards him until they reached a equilibrium with their blades equally spaced apart. Richand's eyes glowed golden.
"Storm... you will never hurt any of my friends again. Prepare to face the unending power of light!!!"
The aura around Richand nearly doubled in size and power as the ground began to shake.

Last edited:
Back