is it just me whos bored.

Sensesfail, I think that is the most intelligent response I have ever read in a thread regarding this subject. Don't sit there and whine about it, if you don't like it do something else, its really not that big of deal.

Personally I love my Wii and play it a ton, but then I have all the great games for it and they are all games I have been playing forever so for me it is great. What works for some doesn't always work for others, just how it is.

Cpt.McCloud said:

The wii is the leading console.
Saying that is a mere opinion. A person enjoying their PS3 could easily say that it's the leading console because it is (for them).

If you were to say that it is the leading consoles in sales, then you would be correct.

Just pointing out. :)

Variety

If your Wii is the only thing you "Game" on then anyone can get bored quick with only a handful of games,

What I do is alternate between my PC and my Wii so I don't get sick of any of my games I don't want to wear out.

alot of good PC games are free and I find new ones everyday...

Try DOSbox it's a free legal DOS emulator and DOS games are freeware and sharware... :smilewinkgrin:

If your a bit narrow minded and you want some shooters, GTA and skate, etc. sell your Wii.

If you are not interested in a brand new way to play games and not interested in the top games like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, etc. then sell it, don't complain.

I did not mean that in an insulting way, the Wii is good or bad depending on what games you like and if you like the new controller.

there are weeks i dont touch my wii
but i wouldnt say i was bored with it
360 or ps3 have more game developers cranking out fps but thats about it
gta 4 wont come out for the wii but eventually these publishers realize that that theres a demand for it

not only did wii surpass the 360 in half the time but if they could produce them faster who knows how many wii they could sell

plus nintendo has a plan to keep implementing new features
remember they just starting coming out with online games

rumors about headset

nintendo is coming out with usual games with great upgrades

as soon as publishers get used to the wiis controls there will be a lot more games

wii has some good rails especially with the implementation of the zapper

fps will take some time but im sure there will be some good ones

driving games do need some work too

party games (better and more selection then other systems)

adventure games (nintendo made most of the good adventure tittles zelda glaxy and metroid but wii has em)

sports games (wiisports isnt for sports fans but ea has made many of there games for wii but wheres fight night?)
i hear decent things about fifa and madden personally i like mario strikers
rockstars table tennis

free roam
scareface godfather
bully is supposed 2 b released
wouldnt it b cool to have a gta 3 ported to the wii
pretty new genre of games i want some more wii games

fighting games
ssbb is coming out and i seen a few anime fighting games but not my genre to know whats good

if ur bored of ur wii u must b getting the wrong games or dont like the games wii has to offer yet

FR. said:
Saying that is a mere opinion. A person enjoying their PS3 could easily say that it's the leading console because it is (for them).

If you were to say that it is the leading consoles in sales, then you would be correct.

Just pointing out. :)
I think he meant that it's leading in sales, and to say that's an opinion is not true, it's a fact the Wii is leading over the PS3 and 360 by alot.

FLYNNN said:
I think he meant that it's leading in sales, and to say that's an opinion is not true, it's a fact the Wii is leading over the PS3 and 360 by alot.
I know, that's why I acknowledged that point in the third sentence of my previous post.

i felt this way about my wii, so i sold it and bought a PS3 to go along with my 360 and not once have i regretted it. wii is cool and all but it didnt meet my needs as a gamer>>>>

and you have over 800 posts on a wii board?

No wonder you got bored, someone has too much time on there hands

jiml said:
someone has too much time on there hands

I blame laptops, allow for gaming and internet at same time!

*unpauses RE4 and plays*

We have had a lot of threads similar to this in the past I believe which basically just ask 'why?'.

sarasota said:
First, seeing as this was like your 2nd post or something, you're obviously here to ***** and complain about the Wii. If you don't like it, take it back.....go get a 360.

Nintendo hasn't let anyone down.....if they don't like the game selection, don't buy it or play it. Bitching won't help.

What idiot told you to buy the Wii for "adult" games anyway? Where did you hear that? You have a better chance of getting killed with a falling coconut in Alaska than you do having GTA come to Wii, besides, have you even tried Godfather, or Scarface? They're good in my opinion. Have you played Galaxy? Doesn't sound like it.

And for the record......the Wii IS the leading console....in sales. I don't see massive demand for the 360 or PS3 as I do the Wii...hmmm, wonder what that means?

I was gonna say something similar, but I think you did it for me. Thanks

RadNad said:
I haven't got a Wii, but many games look really boring nowadays because Nintendo want everybody involved into gaming, which makes more games easier and user friendly. Thus making the hardcore fans more bored of getting decent games. Bored.

Than the Ps3 and the 360 should satsify you quite nicely.

thewiidon said:
i got the wii last christmas, along with the games zelda and nfs carbon, i rapidly became bored, and stopped playing, i havent touched my wii untill recently, but even now, i find the reson i stoped playing last time, due to lack of games, is still here and agin i feel like stopping.
they havent bought out any "adult" game, for example something like gta, instead we are "blessed" with paper mario :sick:
the game i really wanted to play the most is EA skate, unluckly it isnt out on wii, :wtf: not that it supprises me.
we have been let down by nintendo, they are too lazy. what ever happend to "wii is going to be the leading console" i remember someone quoting.
am i the only person who hasnt touched there wii for along time, due to lack of game and the games that are out, being somewhat boring after a couple of hours.

thanks.
Games do not just magically appear in front of you. Find out what games are available, go out, buy some and stop being so lazy! Honestly if you only own 2 games and have no idea at all about the games that are available then how can you complain about them.

If you want an "adult" GTA style game then get The Godfather or Scarface, both games have been out for a long time and they are both very violent. Other good "adult" titles are RE:4, RE:UC, Manhunt2, MOH: Heroes 2 and maybe the Trauma Center games (some people find them a bit hard though).

Other great games are Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario SC and Zack & Wiki. They dont have blood n guts to satisfy a 'mature gamer' but most real adults, children or anyone who actually appreciates fun games should like them.

people still love to bash the wii, aren't they?
and they think wii sucks just because "they don't like it", and think that if hard core gamers don't like it, then means the console sucks... What kind of logic is that?
And I don't think just the FPS would determine if a game is good or not. Over 100 FPS can still be a stupid game. People just got stuck with the mindset that good graphic/high FPS = good game... For PC, xbox and PS3, yeah, because this is all they can count on.

Back