Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

Alcia noticed the skill in Seth's fighting style. He's good, but no match for General Nero. I can't believe General Vibro was injured this bad. Must have lost his temper.

Then she noticed Vibro smiling. I guess the time for fun is up. She braced herself for whatever was gonna happen.

Night put up his hand and released an equal shot of darkness to cancel it.
"I'm going to make you scream!"
With his other hand, he summoned a shadowy claw of darkness that surrounded his hand like a glove, then slashed with it repeatedly.
-MEANWHILE-
Richand looked up at him.
"I don't know... where you got that idea... but you're wrong! I met Storm... I fought him... and I knew his plans. They weren't for peace, I promise you!"

"Then you truly are a pawn in the corrupt world. Allow me to show you why the just shall defeat the corrupt!" The air around Vent began to look warped as he concentrated his power. The tower itself began to shake.

Vibro was watching closely what Vent was doing. When he saw the distortion he knew the time had come. He used his power to magnify his voice, so much tgat everybody within a mile of the city could hear it. "Shadows, down!"
All around the city the Destrian Shadows stopped and croutched down. If they were about to kill they stopped, if they were about to be killed they stopped. The Shadows put complete trust in thier orders and obeyed.
Vibro quickly used his power to knock Lucas down and covered him in a sound shield. That'll do.

"Never faced your speed before? You don't know me very well. I faced someone as fast as you in the Conflict. Don't assume to know everything!" Seth readied a strike when he heard Vibro yell. He turned and saw every Shadow instantly kneel down and cover thier heads. Almost like they're giving up. But why in the middle of battle would you call a surrender when you are so clearly willing to die for your beliefs?

Sela was going to attack when she saw Lucas get knocked down. Who did that? She looked around seeing all the Shadows getting down. "We won? We won!"

Vibro yelled one more thing before ducking down himself. "Brace yourselves!" Vibro ducked down and pulled Alicia down as well.
Up above the tower, the distortions around Vent grew larger as the tower shook ever harder. Finally Vent thrust his hands out with a mighty yell. The distortions vanished as an invisible waved hit the city from above. Everyone not of the Shadows began to be pushed by seemingly nothing. The power was pushing them out and as much as the fought they couldn't resist as they were shoved out.
Seth dug his scythe into the ground and tried to brace himself. "Damn it! Not again!" As he did he looked up to see a soldier being sent into him. Damn. The soldier collided with Seth, causing his sword to budge out of the ground sending both flying away.
Sela was fairing much the same but with a different problem. As she was flying back he foot kept banging against things causing the ice she covered it with to begin cracking. Come on, hold out. Gotta hold out until this is over.

The Destrian's weren't feeling much. Each felt a slight tug but didn't move. They would wait until the task was done. They would wait until the were ordered.

Within the city Fringe noticed the sound of battle seemed to have ceased. As she picked up a worn out metal shoulder plate she began to feel a slight tug, pulling her toward the city gate. She tried to ground herself in the city, wind rushed from behind her and began to push against the mysterious power attempting to get Giles and herself out.

Richand dug his sword into the ground, but slipped and was slowly getting dragged off the tower.
"Vent... Renit will not fall! We cannot be broken... I'm sorry that what you've been following is misguided... I will find a way to show you!"
Richand was blasted off the top of the tower and soared through the air as e depowered to normal Richand.
-MEANWHILE-
Siana used a Crystal circlet shield to absorb most of the force.
It's pushing us into the woods! We'll have to regroup!

Nero stayed knelt as he felt a wave of pressure pound and pound agaimst him, but he wouldn't budge.

-MEANWHILE-

Yamata dodged Night's attack and when he heard Vents voice he immediatly knelt to the floor and covered his head.

Night took full force of the blast with a shield of darkness. It seemed that the dark wave had little effect on the demon-possessed warrior.
"What foolishness is this?"
Night slashed downward with his shadow claw.

Ooc: Ummm... BUMP!!! Somebody post, this 1 - 2 posts per day crap isnt cutting it... especially when those one or two posts are basically one liners.

OCC: I believe most of us are waiting for the alKJAL;DFJLADSFJFFFF BLOW THESE HEROIC FOOLS OUT OF HERE post. We're kind of stuck otherwise; Until someone is assertive and transports the lot of us. I think.

OOC: i'm waiting on one thing. i'll finish this up once i get what i'm waiting for.

Oric continued pushing forward, now making his way up a set of stairs out of the courtyard. With Aquila's crimson blade leading the way, forced his way up to the armoury door. Oric blocked an overhead slash and then spun to his right, avoiding another blow. Out of the main body of Destrian Shadows came a large Minotour armed with a large hammer and shield. Oric's attackers backed off as the huge beast roared and charged at the Drosin king.

Oric ducked and weaved out of the way of the first charging attack, sheathing his sword and readying an arrow. Its back now open for an attack, Oric squeezed off three arrows at the minotour. The first arrow burried itself into the Shadow's right shoulder forcing him to drop down to a knee. The second projectile wizzed by the beasts ear narrowly missing and the third shot struck the minotours leg. Shaking off its injuries, the bull like animal charged forward again swinging its hammer repeatedly towards Oric.

Oric dropped and rolled under the first blow and used a combination of sword and shield to deflect the others. Now it was Oric's turn to go on the offensive. He lunged forward at the beast's ribs, however the minotour slid his shield over just in time to block. Next Oric strung together a combo of slashes and kicks, each time connecting with the oak of the Destrian shield. Finally, Oric faked a slash to his opponents chest and quickly dropped down following through at its legs.

Aquila met flesh cripleing the mythical animal, forcing it to collapse to the ground. The beast swung one last time at the Drosin king who side stepped the futal attempt severing the bull's head. Oric looked out into the courtyard. His men were driving the attackers back. Their phallaxs were holding and the Shadows were begining to break formation and run. However something didnt seem right. Just Oric's men began to make their final push to rid the streets of Peace city from its attackers, the shadows began to drop like flys. But not from a drosin arrow or blade. They were willingly throughing themselves on the ground.

Bewilldered Oric looked up to the tower to see one of Shadows generals hovering above Valentine tower. He watched in horror as his men began to get dragged out of the city by some invisable force. Soon Oric himself began to feel the effects. His feet began to slowly slide back. He dug his knife inbetween two cobble stones and held on tightly. However the blade slowly began to bend and then snapped, sending Oric flying out of the city and into the original battlefield outside.

He landed with a thump and skided a few feet, rolling over on his side. Oric had landed on his arm and suspected it to be broken. Utterly shocked by the battles sudden change in direction, Oric gingerly rose to his feet and began to call out orders. "Reform ranks!! Organize yourselves!" But everyone was so spread out and confused the words had no effect. "Fall back into the woods! Pull back to the woods!" He couldnt believe he was saying it, but Oric was ordering a retreat. He had no other choice. At least for now, the Shadows had control of Valentine City.

Night took full force of the blast with a shield of darkness. It seemed that the dark wave had little effect on the demon-possessed warrior.
"What foolishness is this?"
Night slashed downward with his shadow claw.

Yamata grabbed the blade with his panther claws and threw Night farther away from the city and knelt back down on the floor, covering his head.

-MEANWHILE-

Nero slightly looked up from his arm and saw what was going on at the top of the tower. Most of what he saw started to turn into a blur, he then suddenly put his head back beneith his sleeve.

As the last of the enemy was thrown from the city Vent let the flow of power cease. He landed on the tower before dropping to his knees. He felt exhausted. He could still move but he couldn't fight or use his power, not for a few days at least. He shook off the wave of exhaustion and headed down the tower.

--Meanwhile--

As the gentle tugs the Shadows felt ceased, Vibro stood up. "Shadows, up! Form defensive positions!" The Shadows went to do as they were told. Vibro helped Alicia up and released the barrier he had placed over Lucas. "The city is ours."

--Meanwhile--

Both Seth and Sela were laying against a couple trees a few feet from each other. Seth had managed to stop himself by stabbing his sword into a few trees, as the force at first pushed him through many. But the sudden whiplash from his quick stop had broken his wrist in both arms. Sela had fared no better. She was clutching her foot as the ice cast she had placed over it was shattered. Seth stood up and walked over to her. "Need some help?" Sela just nodded in pain as she grabbed Seth's shoulder and pulled herself up. Seth quickly sealed his blade back into his jewel while Sela grabbed her spear and braced herself against Seth on one foot. Both heard Oric yelling for a retreat into the woods. "So since we're already in these woods, where we headin' old timer?"
"Towards Oric. We need to find Richand and Siana as well. Each of us, to the best of my knowledge, had an encounter with a general. We need to discuss what we learned and be healed, so as to be better prepared the next time we take on the Shadows." Sela grunted and the two of them began heading towards Oric at a slow pace.

As the last of the enemy was thrown from the city Vent let the flow of power cease. He landed on the tower before dropping to his knees. He felt exhausted. He could still move but he couldn't fight or use his power, not for a few days at least. He shook off the wave of exhaustion and headed down the tower.

--Meanwhile--

As the gentle tugs the Shadows felt ceased, Vibro stood up. "Shadows, up! Form defensive positions!" The Shadows went to do as they were told. Vibro helped Alicia up and released the barrier he had placed over Lucas. "The city is ours."

Nero stood up and stood behind everyone of his soldiers that survived. "Men, denfesive formation. The Soldier stood in front of everyone else, putting their shields in front of them.

As the energy cleared, Night snarled and leaped at Yamata.
"Fight me, coward!"

Yamata stood up. "I have no need to fight you now." He put his weapons on his back and ran to the castle and ran inside the walls.

Back