Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

Ooc: Im gonna post... But I would like to say something that im sure cannot only be annoying me. Can everybody read eachothers posts completely, and then post? Im sorry... But its kinda like, buggin the crap outta me. @ ShadwDemon: Your guys are at the gates, you cant notice Vent fighting anyone bc both Vent and my character are not even in the area anymore. plz edit.

Caedus grinned as he sheathed his own weapons.

"Hmmm... Perhaps you are a man of honor... I would prefer to work this out in a more diplomatic manner than with these barbarac toys... You know what I want Vent... It doesnt matter what the cost... This country needs peace."

Meanwhile...

Forenz grabbed at Lucas' arm, intercepting his attack, and following up with a fist headed towards Lucas face with incredible power.

Last edited:
occ:Had permission to take control of Forenz for this post

Lucas saw the puch and smiled. Forenz hit him with the punch but Lucas did not flinch from it. Good now your open. Lucas then quickly lowered the pillar down to make Forenz stumble. The 2 started to float a bit in the air as the pillar was going to fast for them to stay on. Lucas grabbed Him by the collar and went down to slam him into the pillar. Good, have enough momentum. The pillar stopped and Lucas slammed him into the pillar and started to break down through it. The pillar fell apert as they crashed into it down and down toward the ground. Lucas Then pressed his feet against his chest and pushed off to fly into the air once more. He held his hand down toward Forenz. A tunnel then formed around the pillar as it was still crashing into the ground. Forenz finally with the pillar fell into the hole and as Lucas came back down ,closed it back up. He landed on his feet then looked up at the women he was fighting before. "Come for your death if you want."

meanwhile...

Forenz hit the ground and found himself in a tunnel of some kind.

Last edited:
"You want peace? If you truly want peace then why stop us? We share the same goal. In fact, all Destry has ever wanted, was peace. I do not hold you responsible for the actions of your parents or the traiter Seth, thier sealing of Valentine stopped peace. Valentine discovered it himself and the ideal became the core of Destrian philosophy: humanity is flawwed. Left to or devices we will destroy ourselves and the planet. We are a corrupt race that destroys in order to live and we give nothing back. Master Valentine wanted to change this. He first tried his ideal peace on Destry and the country easily became a stable and peaceful place. His methods were looked down on as despicable, so much that they ignored the perfect society he created. Valentine tried to conquer Renit, so that he could bring peace. A world united under a single banner, never fighting and always keeping our world beautiful. Valentine knew that peace must be through fear and force. Our flawed genetics won't allow otherwise. But when he instilled his peace on Salfir, the other countries fought him. All the saw was his means and his own amibtion. They blinded themselves to the perfection he created, to the true peace he desired." Vent sighed and let his arms drop. "What the did led to chaos among Destry. By taking away our focus of peace we lost our pride as a nation and some lost thier sanity. Despite being so mighty, when Drosin and Conud invaded we had already strangled ourselves into a coma. The world you grew up in is what became of the corrupt worlds twisted vision. Richand Zamikios and the other Conflict Heroes stand as the symbol of this corrupt society. When the Great One formed the Shadows I was the first to come to his call. We are not just fighting to restore our homeland. That is only the first part of the master plan. No, we Shadows are like you. We are fighting for peace. We are labeled terrorists for our actions. But we are not. We have merely embraced the ways of our fallen leader. We will conquer this world, so that we may bring peace to it."
Vent finished his speech and waited. He fully believed and embraced every word of it. It was his defining outlook on life. It was his wish to fufill Valentine's plan that gave him strength. And if anyone challenged or criticized it, he would kill them. Without remorse.

Forenz lifted his head and grumbled, wiping the dust off of him. He staggered to his feet and saw that he had appeared in some kind of cavernous tunnel. He heard a voice, and decided to follow it to its source.

Meanwhile...

Caedus stood there, motionless, expressionless, completely incoherent to the noise of the fighting and death above. The only sounds were the voices in his head. One was the voice of reason, the voice of his self that, as Vent had quite clearly described, was a hideous configuration of a corrupt world. The other was the sinister voice which goaded him to lash out against his superiors and friends during various times. It was his self that did not agree with the way things were.

And then it hit him. It was the voice that was not constricted by the bounds of society... The voice that spoke more directly from his soul than the shell of his former self ever had. And... as strange and absurd as Vent's speech seemed to his shell self... To his true, real self.. It made complete sense. His epiphany seemed to hit him harder than he had ever been hit in his training or combat sessions. Truly.. In retrospect... The world he lived in.. The one he grew up in... Everything about it... Was fake. It was like a mask.

It was clear to Caedus what he should do... yet he was unsure how to go about it. He had made his decision. It had been made in his subconscious long ago. Caedus stepped slowly towards Vent, and reached out a had in a show of commoraderry.

"Where do we begin?"

Meanwhile...

Forenz couldnt believe what he was witnessing. Then again, he could. He had always felt a dark power within the boy... An urge to backstab. And now, in Forenz' eyes, he had made the ultimate treason. He had just handed the Shadows the country of Renit on a silver platter. Forenz rushed out of cover towards Caedus. He leapt into the air and his boot connected with the left side of Caedus' face, sending the surprised youngster sprawling into the cave wall.

Forenz took out a hand axe along with his mace, flourished them in front of Vent, and shone in the eerie glow of the cave.

"You fight is with me, Destrian slime!"

Forenz swung his weapons in an X formation at Vent's body.

Vent had noticed Forenz when Caedus had walked up. "Fool." Vents eyes glowed as he repelled Forenz, forcing him to step back. Vent drew one of his swords and spoke to Caedus. "You see? Try to change the workd corrupt ways and it strikes back. It's why only the strong can claim justice. Why only the strong can make peace."
Vent ran up to Forenz and acted like he was going to slash at his head, but at the last second he switched to a stab towards his chest.

Forenz' had been disarmed when Vent had somehow shoved him backwards. The straight aimed stab at his chest after the flinch of what he thought would be his dismemberment, there was no way to dodge.

"I'll show you strong you son of a *****!"

He closed his hands on the blade of Vent's sword and gripped tightly. Vent continued to push as blood poured from Forenz' hands as the blade inches closer to his chest. Forenz let gravity take its course and he fell backwards, lifting his foot into Vent's stomach at the same time and using the momentum to flip the demonic General over Forenz' head towards the cave wall.

Forenz grumbled as he stood up, his palms split wide open and drenched in blood. Yet he hardly seemed to realize it. He reequipped his mace and swung at Vent with a two handed downward force.

Meanwhile...

Caedus struggled to his feet, hearing Vent's words. He saw Forenz attack Vent, then Vent attack Forenz, and now Forenz was on the attack again. Then it hit him.

"You were right..."

Forenz stopped in his tracks. He turned and looked at Caedus.

"You cannot be serious..."

Caedus chuckled. "Oh no, my big stupid rival... Vent was completely correct in everything he said... And you just proved it to me. He did nothing to instigate your attack... You just cannot stand the thought that he is right can you! Your just too ignorant and caught up in yourse-"

Caedus was cut off mid sentence by Forenz hitting him full force with his fist in the face. Caedus stumbled backwards.

"Stupid boy... I knew you were a traitor!"

Forenz lifted his mace and rought it down aiming for Caedus' head while he was defenseless and fatigued.

Last edited:
(i've got rights for what i'm about to do)

Vent flipped in mid-air and landed on his feet. As he saw Forenz attack Caedus he gave a small smile. Fool. You just gave him to the Shadows on a gilded platter. Vent held up his free hand and his eyes glowed. Without warning Forenz was pulled to him. As he neared Vent stabbed him through the back, piercing his heart. He leaned close to Forenz's ear so that he could whisper the last words he'd ever hear. "I thank you for your help, but I won't let you hurt the Great One's prize further."

Forenz' eyes spread wide open. His thoughts echoed with Vent's words as the screams inside his mind kept the truth locked in his throat. All that came from his mouth was a terrible torrent of red. It dripped off his chin onto the ground... And his head tilted as he looked down at the blade that pierced him. His last thoughts were scattered and faint... and yet renowned at the same time. As he looked down at the red stained blade sticking out of his chest... His own world drowned in a viel of red as his heart gave its last beat.

Forenz slid off the blade and collapsed on the ground, drowning in a pool of his own blood. The color drained from his eyes as his skin turned pale and his last thoughts were heard by noone.

..... Oric..... Why....?

Meanwhile...

Caedus rose to his feet. It was hard to tell what was on the boys mind. He strode over to Forenz' body and looked down upon it.

".... I always did hate that man..." he muttered angrily, his voice having dropped an octave.

He moved and picked up Forenz' mace from his hands. He rose it slightly into the air. A look of pure hatred in his eyes. Forenz cocked his head in a last attempt to live, and stared at Caedus. Caedus' reply was the blunt force of Forenz' own mace splitting his skull apart on the floor...

Vent had no disgust or unease as he watched Caedus bash in a dead mans skull. In fact he stood and watched with an emotionless look on his face. When Caedus finished Vent stood next to him and placed his right hand on his shoulder. "You are with the Destrian Shadows now young Caedus. Those corrupt fools above won't let you back, not after this." Vent gestured to the body lying next to them. "So what I want you to do is leave. This is one of the tunnels we have built. Head down and after about a mile you'll find it splits. Take the left path and head out the exit. You'll be at the Obsid Caves, also known as the Mountain of Black Stone. Wait at the caves. Once this battle is done I will go there and speak with you. Now go."

Fringe followed Giles as they ran towards the wagon, just as it's rickety wheels began to turn, they jumped onto the back, unseen.

Caedus did as he was told without hesitation. He walked down the path. After about a mile, just as Vent had said, he came to a split. He walked the left path. After a good, long time of walking, he reached the so-called Obsid caves. He sat on what appeared to be a stone bench and was left alone with his thoughts. His face was emotionless for a few moments... Andthen... Somewhat realizing what he had done... Tears formed in his eyes.

He would never be accepted back. His father... What would Richand say? What would his mother say? What would King Oric do? The thoughts boiled in Caedus' head as his tears swelled and rolled down his cheeks. He knew there was only one way to destroy the fear and feeling he had thinking about the punishment he would be dealt for his crimes. The voice of his true self, cold and born of anger, uncoiled itself in his mind and whispered the answer in Caedus' head.

All things come to an end, Caedus... Its time... They must all die in order to bring peace...

Caedus cringed at the thought of having to kill his once thought closest friends. The boy was only 15 after all. He buried his face in his palms and let his tears roll down.

Meanwhile...

Valentine chuckled a moment and the gem glowed brightly.

"Very well done Nogeth... I did not expect it to be so easy... Had this othe fool not have barged in, we may have had a problem with turning him.... But now... Excellent job Nogeth... Its time to end the battle above.... Utilize your Divine Graviton... As per the orders I gave you earlier... See that it is done General.

Vent had watched as Caedus left. Then he turned to the hole Caedus had slammed them through. "As you command, Great One." Vent's eyes glowed as he propelled himself out of the hole, landing near Valentine Tower. Vent smirked as he entered the tower and began climbing to the top. Once there he overlooked the battle. Now I must focus my power.

--Meanwhile--

"Why. Won't. This. Break!" Vibro kept slamming his sword on a large, gold and silver blade Seth was holding. Each time Seth felt it vibrate like his scythe had, yet it would not shatter. Seth had restored his hearing a few moments ago just so he could hear the frustration in the generals voice. "Break damnit! Shatter! Crumble! Do something!"
"Oh you want it to do something? Then how about this?" Seth lashed out and stabbed at Vibro as he quickly jumped back. Seth gave a small chuckle at Vibro's enraged expression.
"I've hit that sword's resonance point at least fifty times now, each time I hit harder. Why doesn't it shatter like your pathetic scythe?"
"You obviously weren't fully informed of my abilities were you? This is the Eternal Blade, given to me by my gods. They forged it and enchanted it so that it will never dull..." Seth grinned, "...And never break."
Vibro yelled as he charged at Seth slashing at him. Seth used his sword to parry the blows until Vibro tried to stab his head. Seth quickly tilted his sword so that Vibro's glanced off harmlessly and he stumbled forward. Seth took the opportunity and delivered a massive slash to Vibro's chest. Vibro stumbled back clutching his wound, blood dripping from it. "You... you haven't bearten... beaten me."
"I'm lucky you aren't as powerful as Nogeth. I don't think I would've been able to get him to attack in a blind rage or manged to inflict a wound of that size. Now, give up and your life will be spared. Continue fighting and I will kill you. That I promise you."
Vibro gave a quick look around. As he did he noticed Vent rush into Valentine Tower. So it's almost time huh? Well I can go a bit longer before I'll need rest. Vibro turned to Seth and spat at the ground in front if him. "Bring it."

--Meanwhile--

Sela had been spinning her spear during Forenz's fight against Lucas. When he was cast aside, she took her chance. She quickly gathered all the water from the area and formed it into multiple daggers of ice. "Cut me will you? Well now you're gonna pay." With a motion of her spear, all the ice daggers rushed to stabe Lucas. Sela herself charged in and gave a powerful slash at hiss feet.

Siana flew through the air and tumbled to the ground. Rolling back up, she got ready to use a blazing fire attack, but she realized someone was in the way. A claked figure pointed his staff towards Yamata.
"No! There will be no more death!"
Siana recognized the voice. Shocked, she spoke softly.
"Night...?"
The cloaked figure tightened the folds of cloth around his face.
"I'm... nobody."
-MEANWHILE-
Richand looked up to see Vent.
"What... Caedus?!?"
The world felt like it was falling around him.
NO... I DON'T UNDERSTAND... I STILL SENSE HIM... BUT I CAN'T TELL WHAT HAPPENED.
The God of Light's words eassed Richand a little, but he was still furious. Pointing up at the tower where Vent stood, he shouted, "Hook of Pisces!"
A long tendril of ice shot out and latched on the platform, reeling Richand in at top speed. Flipping acrobatically and landing in front of Vent, he slowly raised his blade.
"What... have you done with my son?"

Ooc: Im gonna post... But I would like to say something that im sure cannot only be annoying me. Can everybody read eachothers posts completely, and then post? Im sorry... But its kinda like, buggin the crap outta me. @ ShadwDemon: Your guys are at the gates, you cant notice Vent fighting anyone bc both Vent and my character are not even in the area anymore. plz edit.

(ooc: sorry about that. with all the reading through everyones posts, i got lost on where everyone was. my post is edited.)

"Why. Won't. This. Break!" Vibro kept slamming his sword on a large, gold and silver blade Seth was holding. Each time Seth felt it vibrate like his scythe had, yet it would not shatter. Seth had restored his hearing a few moments ago just so he could hear the frustration in the generals voice. "Break damnit! Shatter! Crumble! Do something!"
"Oh you want it to do something? Then how about this?" Seth lashed out and stabbed at Vibro as he quickly jumped back. Seth gave a small chuckle at Vibro's enraged expression.
"I've hit that sword's resonance point at least fifty times now, each time I hit harder. Why doesn't it shatter like your pathetic scythe?"
"You obviously weren't fully informed of my abilities were you? This is the Eternal Blade, given to me by my gods. They forged it and enchanted it so that it will never dull..." Seth grinned, "...And never break."
Vibro yelled as he charged at Seth slashing at him. Seth used his sword to parry the blows until Vibro tried to stab his head. Seth quickly tilted his sword so that Vibro's glanced off harmlessly and he stumbled forward. Seth took the opportunity and delivered a massive slash to Vibro's chest. Vibro stumbled back clutching his wound, blood dripping from it. "You... you haven't bearten... beaten me."
"I'm lucky you aren't as powerful as Nogeth. I don't think I would've been able to get him to attack in a blind rage or manged to inflict a wound of that size. Now, give up and your life will be spared. Continue fighting and I will kill you. That I promise you."
Vibro gave a quick look around. As he did he noticed Vent rush into Valentine Tower. So it's almost time huh? Well I can go a bit longer before I'll need rest. Vibro turned to Seth and spat at the ground in front if him. "Bring it."

Nero ran into the area where Vibro was fighting and saw that he got slashed across the chest. He rushed to his side and put his hand on his back. "I think you should sit down and let Alicia take a look at you.

Alicia ran up in front of Nero and Vibro.

Nero looked at Vibro. "Sir, take the rest you look like you could need it." Nero drew his sword and his gun. "I'll take him."

Siana flew through the air and tumbled to the ground. Rolling back up, she got ready to use a blazing fire attack, but she realized someone was in the way. A claked figure pointed his staff towards Yamata.
"No! There will be no more death!"
Siana recognized the voice. Shocked, she spoke softly.
"Night...?"
The cloaked figure tightened the folds of cloth around his face.
"I'm... nobody."

Yamata stared at the stranger. "If you're nobody then get out of my way." He knocked the staff away so it wasn't pointing at him.

Back