Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

Vent kept his eyes closed as Richand came up. "Caedus Zamikios..." Vent opened his eyes, they were glowing bright blue. "...Is dead!" Vent pulled himself to his feet using just hus power. He drew his blades and got into his stance, his eyes still glowing blue. "You will die as well. You cannot hope to defeat me without accessing your full might. In fact I don't believe you will even be challenging without your Constellation Form."

--Meanwhile--

Vibro nodded and stepped back.
"And so I meet another general. So what is your name?" Seth kept his sword by his side, ready to strike at a moments notice. Both the geneeals I have fought had a unique and strange ability. I have no doubt he likely will as well. And I must have lightning fast reflexes if I am to outspeed a bullet. Better play defensive for a bit. Seth's grip on his sword tightend as he awaited Nero's reply.

Lucas looked at the incoming crystals. Wow,easy to get rid of. He brung another wall of stone up to stop the incoming ice. Theice crystals stabed into the stone wall and stayed in place. Now take this. He put his palm against the wall and then pushed it forward to make a spikey wave come at the girl who was coming for an attack.

"S***!" Sela quickly jumped up and flipped over the wall. As she did she landed and looked at Lucas. Damn him. All this stone means he may as well be untouchable. But everybody has a weakness! I just gotta find his! Sela yelled as she charged in and stabbed her spear towards his throat.

Lucas Spun to the side but was scrapped on the helmet by the jab. He then made an uppercut motion with his sheild. The ground rumbled and a rocky fist came out of the ground to hit the girl. She is very quick.

Last edited:
Richand's mind fell blank.
Caedus... my son...
He stared at Vent, his eyes red with sadness.
"You've killed another innocent... you monster..."
Richand pushed the deepest recesses of his power.
NO, RICHAND! THE POWER-SUPPRESSENT IS STILL ACTIVE! YOU'LL DESTROY YOURSELF FROM THE INSIDE!
Richand didn't hear the words of caution.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Waves of white light burst forth from Richand's body. As they cleared, a shining figure in golden-white armor stepped forth. Stargleam glowed brighter than ever as Constellation Richand's shining white hair danced like a raging inferno.
"Vent, I cannot forgive you for this!!!"
Richand lashed out with a lightning-fast sword thrust.
-MEANWHILE-
Night's eyes glowed purple from behind his cloth. When he spoke it sounded more unnatural and demonic than before. The staff glowed purple.
"You... do not want to see me when I get angry..." Night growled ferally. It took all of his power to keep the darkness from bursting forth.

Vent used his power to halt Richand's blade a moment before it rushed through him. S***! I barely stopped that! I didn't anticipate this speed! Though his mind was racing about how he had barely stopped him, Vents expression was blank. Vent quickly leapt back and placed his swords in front of himself in the shape of an X. By channeling my Divine Graviton through my blades I can increase thier power exponentially. But showing too much of my power this early is a deadly manuever. But it's a risk I must take to ensure victory. Vent dashed forward and slashed his blades upwards in an X. "Crosshatch!"

Vibro nodded and stepped back.
"And so I meet another general. So what is your name?" Seth kept his sword by his side, ready to strike at a moments notice. Both the geneeals I have fought had a unique and strange ability. I have no doubt he likely will as well. And I must have lightning fast reflexes if I am to outspeed a bullet. Better play defensive for a bit. Seth's grip on his sword tightend as he awaited Nero's reply.

Alicia went to Vibro's side and led him away from the battle far enough so he can still see.

Nero put his sword on his back and placed his hand on the handle of his gun. "General Nero Yamato. 3rd in command of the Destrian Shadows." He smiled. "Might as well give you a full introduction even though you know who i'm with." He pulled his gun from his holister and aimed it at Seth. The barrel started to glow with fire in the clip where the bullets should be.

Night's eyes glowed purple from behind his cloth. When he spoke it sounded more unnatural and demonic than before. The staff glowed purple.
"You... do not want to see me when I get angry..." Night growled ferally. It took all of his power to keep the darkness from bursting forth.

Yamata smiled and laughed. "Try me then." His voice was becoming to sound raspy. "I've seen more battles than you ever had in your life." He out stretched his arms and stabbed the ground with both his swords, the edge of the blades facing away from him. "Lets go."

Richand blocked the attack, but its' force pushed him up into tthe air. Pointing his blade at Vent, he shot another hook of Pisces, which latched right behind him and shot Richand forward at top speed. As he shot past Vent, he shot his sword out to slash him with a concentrated blast of light.
-MEANWHILE-
Night had a crazy urge to throw away the staff, to tear and kill with his hands, to mutilate the man that dared challenge him.
No! he thought wildly. The demon... I've used too much power...
The words that Night spoke next were not his own.
"I will tear the flesh from your bones, HUMAN!!!"
Jet-black wings burst from the back of Night's cloak as he dropped to one knee, fumbling and discarding the staff. His face was still not visible, but a dark, sinister aura surrounded him.
Siana's guess was confirmed, but she knew what was going to happen.
"NIGHT! NO!"

Vent tried to move but the light grazed his left shoulder. He stumbled back and stared at Richand. Don't let the pain show. This is what you were trained for. What you were made for. Vent held up his right hand and pointed his sword at Richand. "You cannot win. You must feel the strain already, don't you? This battle is mine and this city is now property of the Shadows. And as such it belongs to Destry once again. You have no chance at winning this war. You and corrupt world..." Vent readied his blades and charged, stabbing at Richand's chest multiple times. "...Will be burnt to the ground!"

--Meanwhile--

Seth raised his blade and steadied it in front of himself. Fire? That doesn't seem so dangerous. However, I'm still going to play it safe and attack from a distance. Seth began chanting in his forgotten dialect. As he did his sword began to glow. Finally he stopped and swung his sword at Nero, creating a massive shiockwave that rushed towards him.

--Meanwhile--

Sela never saw it coming. She was punched straight up and landed a few feet back. As she struggled to her feet she stopped and fell back down. She looked and saw her ankle was broken. Must've happened from the fall. She manipulated the water in the ground to surround her leg before she froze it, making a crude cast. That'll have to hold. She once more struggled to her feet and used her spear to keep herself standing.

Lucas watched the women put the ice cast on and get back up. "Ha ha ha ha, look how weak you are and yet you try to fight me still. I could probably break all your other limbs for you if you want muh ha ha ha." He started to slowly walk up to the girl, being catious of her actions.

Vent was right-- the strain that was being put on him for using Constellation mode was unbearable. Whatever was stopping him from accessing full power was powerful, and it felt like the pain was building. Richand barely blocked most of the stabs, but the final one slashed his armor, grazing him and causing him to step back.
"Corrupt...? We're trying to... bring the peace! Don't... you understand? Storm... he was killing... everyone... with the power of darkness..."

Night had a crazy urge to throw away the staff, to tear and kill with his hands, to mutilate the man that dared challenge him.
No! he thought wildly. The demon... I've used too much power...
The words that Night spoke next were not his own.
"I will tear the flesh from your bones, HUMAN!!!"
Jet-black wings burst from the back of Night's cloak as he dropped to one knee, fumbling and discarding the staff. His face was still not visible, but a dark, sinister aura surrounded him.
Siana's guess was confirmed, but she knew what was going to happen.
"NIGHT! NO!"

Yamata started to laugh maniacly. "Me human? Don't make me laugh." He launched himself toward Night and slashed both swords and created a black shockwave in a X at him.

Seth raised his blade and steadied it in front of himself. Fire? That doesn't seem so dangerous. However, I'm still going to play it safe and attack from a distance. Seth began chanting in his forgotten dialect. As he did his sword began to glow. Finally he stopped and swung his sword at Nero, creating a massive shiockwave that rushed towards him.

Nero made a half smile and shot two shots at once toward the shockwave, the bullets curved around the wave, then he grabbed his sword and disappeared then reappeared behind Seth. "Don't underestimate me." He put a round-house kick to Seth's back.

"Exactly the response this corrupt world has said for the past fifteen years. So corrupt, so set in your ways. All everybody saw was the means. None of you corrupt fools ever notice the ends brought about by those means. Storm Valentine wasn't destroying everything! He was bringing peace! And we of the Destrian Shadows, we carry on his divine mission!" Vent suddenly flew up by using his power to repel him away from the ground. "Everything corrupt will fall!"

--Meanwhile--

Seth sent another shockwave at the bullets when he saw Nero behind him kicking him. Seth stumbled forward before turning around. "Such speed. That would normally be a hassle. But I suppose you don't know. I've faced someone with that type of speed before!" Seth charged forward swinging his sword in a wide arc, aiming at Nero's chest.

Vibro was watching when Seth fight when he noticed Vent floating above the Tower. "Brace yourself. The fun's about to begin."

--Meanwhile--

Sela stared at Lucas with a look of pure hatred. What she hoped Lucas didn't notice was the rather large ice spike Sela was forming behind him. Fihnally she felt it was ready. "Die!" Sela lunged forwards to stab him and at the same time the ice went rushing at his back.

OOC: now is the time people start running

Lucas looked at her, seeing the hatred on her. Something doesnt feel right. He quickly saw the girl lunge at him and at the same time heard a soaring noise behind him. He spun around and at the same time was ducking.He ducked and put his sheild up to block the spear but at the same time, stabbed the ground with his sword in his other hand. A wave of rock hit the ice spike off course. After that, he grabbed his sword tightly and twisted around for a slash. Your guts will spill on this ground.

Seth sent another shockwave at the bullets when he saw Nero behind him kicking him. Seth stumbled forward before turning around. "Such speed. That would normally be a hassle. But I suppose you don't know. I've faced someone with that type of speed before!" Seth charged forward swinging his sword in a wide arc, aiming at Nero's chest.

Vibro was watching when Seth fight when he noticed Vent floating above the Tower. "Brace yourself. The fun's about to begin."

Nero stepped back and doged the attack, watching Seth's sword hit the floor. Nero gave a slight smile. "You haven't faced anyone with my speed. I'm only moving a quarter of my speed." He let out a laugh. "Be thankful i'm going easy on you for now." He put his hand on his swords hilt.

Back