Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

Vent gave a faint smile at Caedus' excitement over the alias. Now he'll serve without regrets. Vent turned and lead them out of the caves and back to the city through the tunnel. When they reached the city, Vent immediately headed towards Valentine tower. Once there he went straight to Valentine's throne room and waited for Caedus to catch up. Vent had rushed himself a little faster then Caedus could.

Caedus kept up with Vent as he raced to Valentine's throne room. Vent was fast, a good deal faster than Caedus could keep up with. Caedus was more stocky and built to defeat. Vent was built more for speed. After awhile, Caedus caught up with Vent in Valentine's throne room.

Caedus gave Vent a puzzled look. "What are we doing here?"

OoC: been way busy with family problems. I'll be more active.

Vibro was admiring the army Nero was able to make.
Let's see those fools try to take the city back from us & i'll be able to have my revenge on Seth & that woman.
"Alicia don't hold back if those fools dare to attach again. Kill them all unless a General tells you different."
"Yes General Vibro."

Last edited:
Caedus kept up with Vent as he raced to Valentine's throne room. Vent was fast, a good deal faster than Caedus could keep up with. Caedus was more stocky and built to defeat. Vent was built more for speed. After awhile, Caedus caught up with Vent in Valentine's throne room.

Caedus gave Vent a puzzled look. "What are we doing here?"

"We are here because this was Valentine's throne room. This is where he would plan out the war. Here, he ruled his empire." Vent walked over to the throne and stared at it for a moment. "You were a god among mortals... I swear it. You will sit upon this throne again." Vent muttered so nobody could hear him. He quickly turned back to Caedus. "You wait here. I need to gather the other three generals so that we can discuss our next moves." Vent walked past Caedus and headed down the stairs to the bottom floor.

Turpis heard Vents words. He turned and looked upon the throne as Vent left. Turpis walked up to the throne and examined it. It looked as though it had not been touched in years... As if it was still in the same condition as Valentine had left it. Turpis put his hand on the arm rest of the chair, and as soon as he touched it he could feel the chair pulsating with dark energy that had been a remnant of Valentine.

Just how powerful was this guy?

Turpis looked around, and turned looking at the entrance where Vent had just rushed out of. He could feel an eerie sense of power and intense hatred within the room. At that moment, he felt a powerful force shove him backwards. He tripped and landed on the throne. As soon as his body touched the seat, he could feel the power residing within the throne. He felt it rush through him then exit again like lightning. He staggered off of the throne and collapsed against the wall. He had never felt anything so terrifyingly powerful before, and, like lightning, the power had left its marks on him physically and anatomically.

His face now boar a scar on his right cheeck near his ear that resembled a curved blade. His hands both had marks on top of a single red and black slash on each of them. His atoms themselves felt as though they were supercharged. While his body and mind were still in shock from the sudden power surge, he walked up and found what he had been looking for. It was a black cloak with a hood. This would be able to hide the face of Caedus Zamikios from the world while Turpis Daraku did his deeds.

He awaited Vent's arrival with the other generals in Valentine's quarters, sitting on one of the old chairs.

Oric looked around ascessing their situation. His men were still scattered most of them were hurt or injured from the blast. The king himself had broken his left wrist and quickly tore off a piece of cloth to create a sling. The shadows had sent word that they would be able to retreat peacefully, but Oric doubted they would keep their word.

As much as he hated doing it, Oric decieded they would have to retreat. Their was a Drosin military base not far from their current position where they could rest, regroup, and rearm. Frustrated that he gave up the city, Oric ordered everyone he could find to start marching north through the forest as quickly as they could.

Meanwhile;

This was the moment Venator had been waiting for. Now that the Drosin's were broken and in retreat was the time he would strike from the rear, picking them off one by one and reaking havoic upon their lines. Just as he reached for his bow and started for the forest he heared Vent call out to the Drosin's telling them they could leave unharmed.
Weaving in and out of his men, Venator broke out into an all out sprint towards Valentine Tower. He pushed men out of his way and used every inch of his long stride to move towards the tower at blazing speeds.

Skipping steps he burst into the throne room of the tower snarling with anger, "Where is Vent! We must kill them NOW! Now while they are weak." Venator licked his lips with excitement, "I can end this now. Let me follow them. Let me hunt them." Venator sat down allowing a large grin to cross his face, fantasizing about the hunt.

Vent was searching around the city when he finally found Nero and Vibro. "Both of you, head to the Tower throne room in a few minutes. We need to discuss our plans for the next phase of the plan."

Vent turned and left them to find Venator. He asked his men and was surprised when they told him he had just rushed into the Tower to find him. Why would he do that? Venator is not one to rush things. Confused, Vent started back to the Tower himself. He entered and began the long climb up the stairs, contemplating the Shadows next move. With the supplies of the armory and the city as a whole, we can finally move onto phase two of the plan. And with Caedus serving us, phase three will go about without a problem. That is when this world will truly fear the Destrian Shadows.

As Vent reached the throne room he noticed Venator was angry and that Caedus had donned a cloak so that he could better hide his identity. Turning to the general Vent asked, "Why did you rush here Venator? I asked your men and they said you seemed very angry. About what, may I ask?"

"Alicia stay here & keep a look out for any sings of the enemy. I will return when I can."
Vibro left for the tower & arrived a few minutes later. He entered the room & waited for Nero to join them, so he could hear what the new orders were.

Last edited:
Vent was searching around the city when he finally found Nero and Vibro. "Both of you, head to the Tower throne room in a few minutes. We need to discuss our plans for the next phase of the plan."

Nero looked at Yamata. "Stay with Alicia." He nodded as Nero walked across the court yard and into the throne room and saw Vibro standing in the middle of the room. He walked over to him.

Lucas saw 2 people run into the building they were fighting by. They must be going into the throne room, he thought. He followed the 2 into the same building and worked himself to the tower stairs. He heard the 2 running up to the throne room of the tower. He started running up the spiraling staircase to the doors of the throne room. He got there to see the doors open and a small group of people standing around. He enters the room to find everyone staring at him.

Siana's eyes widened with worry.
"We have to find him then! He could be hurt!"
OOC: You know what's not cool? Not posting in over a week. Sorry guys, I've been really busy and my laptop is broken... again. I'll try to keep up as best I can while it's incapacitated.
On the bright side, I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii yesterday, and it's quite good! The difficulty is great, too, the first really challenging mario game in a while.

Lucas saw 2 people run into the building they were fighting by. They must be going into the throne room, he thought. He followed the 2 into the same building and worked himself to the tower stairs. He heard the 2 running up to the throne room of the tower. He started running up the spiraling staircase to the doors of the throne room. He got there to see the doors open and a small group of people standing around. He enters the room to find everyone staring at him.

Vibro stood in front of everyone.
"This is Lucas. He wants to join & I vouch for him."

Last edited:

Vibro stood in front of everyone.
"This is Lucas. He wants to join & I vouch for him."

Nero turned back around. "You may vouch for him, but if he gets in my way...." He laughed slightly. "Well i can't say for sure. Depends on the mood i'm in." He took his sword off his back, layed it on the table, along with his gun.

Turpis gazed at the other three who had entered the room. They all looked very official and he guessed these must be the other Generals. He then saw another newcomer. One whom he recognized from the battle earlier. He was referred to as Lucas. Turpis simply gave them all a glare, keeping his face covered with his cloak. He looked towards Vent, and slowly walked out of the shadows, finally revealing his presence to th rest of the congregation. He walked over towards Vent and the one he referred to as Venator. Turpis gave Vent a quick glance, then returned to fixing his gaze on the newcomers with his piercing glare.

Back