Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

As Vent reached the throne room he noticed Venator was angry and that Caedus had donned a cloak so that he could better hide his identity. Turning to the general Vent asked, "Why did you rush here Venator? I asked your men and they said you seemed very angry. About what, may I ask?"

"I am sorry sir...I wish not to question your leadership, but you told the enemy they could retreat without any threat of attack. I have been waiting for this, now is the time to use my greatest strength. Let me hunt them down, and pick them off one by one. The forest will cover my movements. I will be like a ghost...a ghost of death. I will come in the night when their eyes are heavy and they concentrations elsewhere. And I will take one, and then another....and then disappear into the shadows. I am hungry...please let me go."

Venator stepped back into the shadows of the room. That was the most he had ever spoken before at one time and he hoped his plee would be accepted. It had been two days since Venator's last meal. He turned his back away from his allies in the room, trying to fight off the urge to rip into their flesh. His normally large black eyes had glazed over to a bloodly red his claws on his hands had doubled in length. Unless he was fed, the beast was going to take over.

"You may follow them, spy on them, do anything as long as you do not harm them. People of Destry keep thier word, even if it goes against better judgement. It's why we are the pure country and the rest are the corrupt scum we are going to remove from the world. However I need you here to at least hear out the plan for phase two." Vent walked over to a shelf a pulled out a map, as well as a very large and old book. He rolled out the map on a table before opening the book and flipping through pages. Finally he stopped and turned the book to them, revealing a picture. The picture had one man kneeling down in front of another. The other man wore silver and was floating four colored gems in front of the kneeling man. The picture description said 'The descent of magic upon mortals.'

"What do the rest of you know about the Legendary Orbs?"

"You may follow them, spy on them, do anything as long as you do not harm them. People of Destry keep thier word, even if it goes against better judgement. It's why we are the pure country and the rest are the corrupt scum we are going to remove from the world. However I need you here to at least hear out the plan for phase two." Vent walked over to a shelf a pulled out a map, as well as a very large and old book. He rolled out the map on a table before opening the book and flipping through pages. Finally he stopped and turned the book to them, revealing a picture. The picture had one man kneeling down in front of another. The other man wore silver and was floating four colored gems in front of the kneeling man. The picture description said 'The descent of magic upon mortals.'

"What do the rest of you know about the Legendary Orbs?"

Nero turned around to Vent. "I heard that each one controls a certain power. So i've heard rumors." He shruged.

"If I remeber correctly. There was a rumor about them at the lab I use to live. I heard that whoever controls them has power beyond a gods." Vibro before continuing.
"at least that's what I heard."

Turpis looked around nervously... He indeed knew a great deal about the orbs from his readings. He soon realized the fear he was feeling were not truly the feelings of Turpis Daraku, but of Caedus Zamikios. He wuickly shrugged off the fear and spoke, his voice having dropped a few octaves into its dark, bass sound.

"I have heard many legends about the orbs... What they both said is true... They each hold a different power, to a certain extent... And the wielder of the orbs holds power beyond the gods. From what I have read, these orbs are like the ultimate knowledge vessels, containing all the findings and reasonings for the world being how it is. It is said that from these orbs, the bearer shall have control over all. Each orb does have a different strength..."

Turpis walked to the center of the room to make sure he had everyones attention.

"And from I remember... The orb of Salfir was also referred to as the "Orb of Domination"... That is to say that the one whom would wield that orb could impose their will upon the mind of any other. The orb of Conud was also known as the "Wisdom Orb", the bearer gaining untold knowledges long lost to the world... The orb of Drosin was known as the "Orb of Courage"... Giving the bearer all the might to fight back against all odds, along with the will to never submit."

Turpis paused a moment.

"And the Orb of Destry... That orb was known as the "Orb of Absolution"... In lamens terms, the one who controlled that orb would be able to shape the universe as they saw fit..."

Turpis glanced at each of them to see their different reactions. He could tell some had fear in their hearts... While others had a hunger for such strengths.

"And so... It is true to b said that should anyone ever control all four orbs... They would be able to overpower the gods. Of course... The gods could not allow this... So they placed restrictions upon the orbs. To select few, the orbs would grant their powers... To most... The orbs would give absolutely nothing... And to the other select few... The orbs would destroy them completely..."

Turpis swallowed the lump in his throat and continued his speech.

"The orbs do not work for everyone... They choose their masters. And during the Destrian Conflict... The Orb of Absolution chose Storm Valentine as its master... As did the Orb of Domination... Whilst the Orbs of Wisdom and Courage chose Richand Zamikios. Valentine would have undoubtedly won the war, became the supreme being... But... He forgot that the orbs choose their masters.. He attempted to take control of the orbs of Courage and Wisdom... And they had not chosen him... Instead.. They acted to destroy him. They conflicted with the Destry and Salfirian orbs, and caused a meltdown of power, which made Valentine submit to their wishes. And, according to my readings, that is when the one who created the orbs aided Richand in sealing Valentine in the Void of Torture...."

Turpis took a slight pause to gather his breath and let his message sink in.

"From my readings... The only reason Valentine was defeated was because his greed was too great... Victory wasnt enough. For him, he had to have complete domination... And in the end... It may be safe enough to say he destroyed himself... Its true that the orbs give great power... But if you succumb to that power, as Valentine did... Their is a price to pay... Always..."

Turpis returned to his corner near Vent's side. He had said enough. The Generals' reactions would tell him whether or not his words had sunk in.

Vent smirked. "Overall you are correct. You only made one slight mistake. The Orb of Salfir is the Orb of Healing not Domination. All Orbs give an immeasurable boost in strength, but all also have a specific specialty as well. Salfir heals everyone, Conud teaches anything, Drosin carrys on no matter what, and Destry creates and destroys at will. Controling all four ensures complete invincability. Phase one of the grand plan was to reclaim our country. By reclaimming the capital today, we have essentially done so. Phase two is to gather the Orbs." Vent put the book down and sighed. "As you know Richand Zamikios defeated our leader with help from all four Orbs and the other heroes. But like he said," Vent waved a hand at Turpis. "The Orbs choose a master. How is it then that Richand could fully use the power of two Orbs that had already chosen Valentine? The answer is as simple as it is cursed. Richand is the Avatar of Light. The Avatar has the innate ability to draw out the true power of whatever he holds. So we must collect all four Orbs so that even if we are not the 'chosen ones' we have them, and not Richand. Phase two is to split into three groups and find the Orbs of Drosin, Conud and Salfir. I never told any of you this but I already possess the Orb of Destry. Do not worry, it's hidden in a secure location. I do not use it because I am not it's chosen wielder. It would likely destroy me." Vent pointed at three places jn the map. "The great one believes the Orb of Drosin is here," Vent pointed to a mountain range just on the outskirts of the Drosin capital, Negliv. "Conud's to be here," he pointed to a large desert at the northern edge of Conud. "And Salfir's would be here." Vent pointed to a large forest valley isolated from the rest of Salfir. "At each place is a hidden temple full of traps or perhaps even some ancient guardians. Within those temples should be the Orbs."

Turpis glanced at the map, and with a most puzzled look on his face... He posed the one question he knew would not gain a true answer.

"Vent... Who is the Great One?"

Alicia spoke up after getting a good look at the map.
"I know that forest. I traveled through it many times. If you would allow it. I could lead the way for any of the Generals." She looked around to see if they heard her. Vibro spoke up next.
"I know that mountain range to an extent. Not perfectly, but enough to lead skilled people safely. If that's okay with you General Vent." Vibro stood there waiting for everyone to think.

As Yamata entered the room after setting the army in place, Nero spoke up.

"I could go with Alicia and Yamata could go with Vibro." Nero looked over at Vent. "If that's okay with you sir."

Yamata walked over to the map. He scanned over it and looked at Vent. "I've been to desert before. Could lead some people."

Vent remained silent for a moment. "The great one is... Nevermind. It's to soon for you to know. But know this, you will meet him. You're essential to his plan, just like all of us." Vent then turned to the others.
"If you've had some experience then thats perfect. However the groups must be small strike forces, no bigger then two or three to a group. And one general must be in each group, just as one of us must stay here. So I will stay here. You all can decide on who goes where yourselves. Turpis, you will stay here with me."

Turpis nodded his head silently in agreement. After all, Vent had inducted him into their ranks thus far without a betrayal... Turpis was somewhat sure he could put some trust in him.

Vibro had been thinking of the trip.
"Alicia take Nero through the forest. I'll take a group of 5 skilled warriors. Theat leaves Venator with Yamata."
He stood there waiting for everyones responses.

OOC: Shadow, I need you to respond to what Siana said. I know it was kind of short, but it was a conversation. Thanks!

"Vibro, ill go with you. My blade thirst for blood." Lucas took his sword out and swung it in a vertical motion slowly.

Back