Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)

"No, Vibro. A small group of two or three. If this Lucas chooses to go with you then fine. But the groups must be small. After all, you'll be heading deep into enemy territory. You must avoid detection if you don't want to fight an entire army. I don't doubt your skills, but we must also keep up the charade that all generals are here."
Siana's eyes widened with worry.
"We have to find him then! He could be hurt!"
OOC: didn't even realise you wanted a response. i figured you'd just post again later.

IC: Seth gave a small chuckle. "If you haven't noticed it yet, everyone that was blown out of the city suffered some injury. For example both my wrists are broken. Sela has broken her ankle. You were far outside the city so you must not of been hurt. You go search for Richand. We shall try to locate Oric."
Seth stood up and walked over by Sela. "And as for the marked child, I suggest killing him before he can be possessed again. If you won't do that, then you watch over him. That spell I used only works once."

"No, Vibro. A small group of two or three. If this Lucas chooses to go with you then fine. But the groups must be small. After all, you'll be heading deep into enemy territory. You must avoid detection if you don't want to fight an entire army. I don't doubt your skills, but we must also keep up the charade that all generals are here."

Vibro nodded.
"Understood sir. I'll get 2 more troops to come along. Now if i'm no longer needed I will take my leave." Vibro waited to hear a reaponse.

"You can leave tonight, under the cover of darkness. It will be easier to mask your absence. Unless there is another matter to speak of, you're all dismissed. Turpis, stay here. I have something I must discuss with you."

Turpi took his stare away from Vibro at the sound of his name leaving Vent's mouth. He loved the sound of his new name. He turned to face him, nodded a moment, then turned back towards Vibro. He gave him a strange glare. Turpis was getting a strange feeling from Vibro, one that meant to him that the man could not be trusted. Then again, it would be rude of him to start making accusations about trust when the entire room with the exception of Vent did not know his true identity.

He decided it was best to keep his mouth shut and await Vent's orders.

Oo: Quick little nit pick... Can we please have posts with more detail with one liners? I mean, I know its ok once in awhile, but this is ridiculous... This entire page is one liner posts with the exception of myself and Shadow. We need a little help guys. Its hard to build a story without any thought.

Siana nodded. "I'll find Richand, and then I'll watch over Night. I won't kill him."
Siana rushed back towards the city.
-MEANWHILE-
Night opened his eyes.
"Where... where am I?"
He glanced around and realized it was the same blank, white space that he, Fringe and Giles had found themselves in. He shakily got to his feet.
"Hello? HELLO!"
Nothing. This place gives me the creeps...
"Boy... come to me."
Night whirled around to see the same hooded figure as before, but much closer. He still couldn't see beneath the hood, but he gagged as a wind of foul air clogged his lungs and nose.
"You smell that? The smell of darkness... death, decay... you are one of us."
"Get away from me!"
Night waved his hands in front of him in a desperate attempt to ward off the shadowy figure as he shut his eyes tightly. When he opened them again, he found himself facedown on the ground and much weaker than he had felt before.
"Unnnh.... where am I...?"

Nero turned to Lucas. "If its blood you want then you should come with me to the desert to find the orb." He then turned to Yamata. "You should go with Alicia."

Yamata nodded.

Ooc: Or you could initiate conversation with someone or develop things between your own characters. Sorry, im just stressed, and this is pissing me off. SOMEONE POST AND GET THE BALL ROLLING!

Lucas turned to Nero. "Perfect, the desert would be perfect for my power. How far in the desert are we going though?"

OOC: I would... but I'm waiting for Shadow, or any good guy, I guess, to notice Night's awake-ness.
i had Seth and Sela leave to find Oric. i'm waiting for either lbu to post or for the rest of the shadows to clear out and leave Vent and Turpis alone.

OoC: Sorry. Didn't know you were waiting for us to clear out. On it.

"Alright let's head out General Nero." With that Alicia left to pack.
Vibro was leaving as he told Vent.
"I'll gather 3 elite tropps to take along. This time Destry will be victorious." He left to choose his troops & to finish packing.

OOC: we need more posts as the heroes, lbu especially. come on guys! i don't want this to die.

Oric continued forward thourgh his men spreading words of encoruagement and evaluating hes fighting force. We still had a large number of men at his disposal, but almost all of them were injured from the gravity bomb. After a few minutes of searching, Oric found Seth and some of the others in a small circle debating their next move. "We need to start moving. A few miles north there is a military base. We can resupply and rest there. I need all of you to spread the word. The men are scattered all over the place. We leave in ten minutes."

Oric turned his back and began walking away to start the march but quickly stopped and turned his head, "Have any of you seen Cadeus or Forenz?"

Meanwhile:

Venator was still somewhat angry as he left Valentine's chamber at the top of the tower. However, he understood his orders that he wasn't interfear with the retreat. But Vent did say he could follow them and the forest would provide Venator with a hunt. Something that he needed despritly. The animal in him was starting to rise up and would take over if it didnt get its meal. Venator quickly moved through the bleek streets of the city and made his way out of the east gate. He moved swiftly and silently through the woods and with incredable speed and strength swung himself up onto a nearby oak and took watch from the canope searching for his prey.

(OOC Sorry for not posting for some time...I...Didn't know what to say.)

Fringe looked around once more. It was just her imagination. But what had she just done?
She took a breath in, and then out. She didn't see anyone around, but she knew she had a felt some sort of presence. The air seemed to vibrate as she inhaled and exhaled again. She felt an eerie sense of control, utter dominance over the substance around and inside of her. A weapon. Self-defense. A chance to do something to help all those whose homes had been destroyed. Remembering how certain trees would whistle when a breeze blew through their branches, she focused on a strand of wind and sent it through the forest. A high pitched chime rang out, and she only hoped someone would hear it. But until then...
Practice.

Back